[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IN THE REACHES OF SPACE BELOW THE SURFACE OF PLANET ZEBES SAMUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Metroid.png (119 KB, 230x428) Image search: [Google]
Metroid.png
119 KB, 230x428
IN THE REACHES OF SPACE
BELOW THE SURFACE OF PLANET ZEBES
SAMUS ARAN FACED THE SPACE PIRATES
SHE DESTROYED THEIR OPERATION
WIPED OUT THE PARASITES CALLED METROIDS
AND DEFEATED MOTHER BRAIN

BUT THE PIRATES WEREN'T FINISHED YET

How do we save Metroid, /v/? Bring it back to its Prime.
>>
ironically its prime wasn't the prime series.
>>
File: 1463868692125.jpg (143 KB, 744x969) Image search: [Google]
1463868692125.jpg
143 KB, 744x969
>>339567595
Yeah I'd say Metroids prime was during Super Metroid. Such an amazingly built game too.
Too bad Nintendo will never even attempt another game like that.
>>
Give it a new director
One who pays attention to western demands but isn't going to make Samus a tranny
Establish a new team or something
>>
File: 15616161561.png (712 KB, 1110x2004) Image search: [Google]
15616161561.png
712 KB, 1110x2004
>>339568307
>isn't going to make Samus a tranny
We already got a Producer that doesn't allow that, so stop being it up as if it were canon.
>>
>>339568307
Wasnt there a movement at some point to get Nintendo to confirm that Samus was a tranny?
>>
I just want to play a new Metroid game thats on the same level as SM. Why are all the games I love made before I was old enough to care!?
>>
why cant metroid crawl?
>>
>>339568086
The worst thing that they could make -besides another M- is making Super Metroid the Ocarina of Metroid.
>>
I'll be glad when Nintendo finally makes a sequel to Metroid: Fusion. A 2.5D game for the NX handheld would be wonders.
>>
There won't ever be a good Metroid game again. Nintendo doesn't know how to make these games anymore. When Fed Force bombs they'll just brush the franchise under the rug.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.