[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead Rising 4 is Currently Being Developed by Capcom Vancouver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hahaha.jpg (25 KB, 589x208) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
25 KB, 589x208
THIS GAME WILL SUCK BIG TIME!

>Dead Rising 3 was released in 2013 as an Xbox One exclusive as well as a launch title. It was said to have sold very well, and a Dead Rising 4 was talked about not long after the release. It’s also likely that Capcom Vancouver is ditching the engine they built in favor of a partnership with Epic Games, meaning that the studio will be working exclusively with the Unreal Engine 4 from here on out.

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/05/31/dead-rising-4-is-currently-being-developed-by-capcom-vancouver-may-or-may-not-be-an-exclusive/
>>
>>339567039
What's the problem? They made Dead Rising 2 as well ya know. Dead Rising 3 was a broken mess, might as well ditch the old engine.
>>
>>339567039
just remaster dead rising 1 dumb retarted idiots
>>
So

Monster Hunter
Dead Rising 4
Resident Evil 7 (most fucking likely)

I know Ruben lagdon got invited to E3 this year. I know this voice actor for vergil spilled the beans on DMC5 a couple months back.

BUT god fucking damn I am so hesitant to be hype for DMC5. at E3.

I know Capcom has 4 new editions to beloved franchises to show off at E3 this year.

Fuck.
>>
If it ain't as Japanese as DR1 noooo thank you.
>>
>>339567039
Their original engine was built for the 360 in mind originally. It's fine to go third party if they not want to waste time.
>>
PERSONAL DR RATING
DR1- 4/5
DR2 - 4/5
DR3 - 3/5
>>
>>339567039
A PhD...

...in social media...

...and feminism.

WHAT shithole of a university would even offer such subjects? University of Oregon?!
>>
>>339567039
>Dead Rising 4
Why? The 3rd game wrapped the series up last I remember.
>>
>>339570163
Not technically since Izabella Keyes got away with it.
>>
>>339569715
They did say they are gonna go all out until the end of the fiscal year. SF V was one of their biggest fuck ups this year.

They really got to step up after that disaster.
>>
File: Capture.png (329 KB, 457x745) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
329 KB, 457x745
>>339569715

OH SHIT NIGGA I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PANEL TALK.

THIS IS IT. THIS HAS TO BE IT.
>>
>>339570825

Anon. That mocap was to pachinko.
>>
>>339569715
>>339570815
And Deep Down's still on according to both Ono and Yoshida, but is in the process of being heavily reworked. So presumably that means that they've scrapped Panta Rhei, but I also really hope it means they've dropped the F2P thing.
>>
>>339570825
Anon, I'm so sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4DIs4vXEw
Confirmed for this.
>>
OTR > 1 > 2 >>>> 3

I'm impatiently waiting for the disaster this will turn out to be, especially reading this fucking shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.