[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally a better game than Overwatch. The only way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: merc_family_1920x1200_16x10.jpg (725 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
merc_family_1920x1200_16x10.jpg
725 KB, 1920x1200
This is literally a better game than Overwatch. The only way it's worse is aesthetics and colouring wise. Everything else it does better.

An actual looting system that isn't aesthetic only. Slightly more meaningful shooter mechanics that aren't just BABBY PLAY FPS hold m1 and w and get EZ KILLS.

And it FREE. Much like blizzards turd should have been.
>>
don't be a dick
>>
>>339563026
Maps are dog shit. You wouldn't know though. Also
>An actual looting system that isn't aesthetic only
Makes the game p2w to an extent
>>
i really enjoyed dirty bomb. only things that made it suffer were a lack of maps and lack of polish. no stupid fucking instawin buttons either.
>>
File: 1436836025871.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436836025871.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
>>339563026
I got just shy of 200 hours of gameplay out of it. I really liked it, but I burnt out of playing the same five maps over and over.
>>
>>339563746
>enjoyed
It's still under development, and has more players than battleborn
>>
>>339564000
Not really all that hard.
>>
File: really.jpg (16 KB, 354x382) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
16 KB, 354x382
>>339563546
>>
Do people actually still play this?
>>
>>339564000
i'm kind of gutted i didn't pick up the starter pack when it was in that humble bundle. it was really insane value for money considering the current starter pack is kind of pricey.

if i had got that i think i'd still be playing. i'll probably dip back in once the official release arrives. until then i'm back on tf2 after getting bored with overwatch.
>>
>>339563026
Are you saying we're not allowed to play more than one game?
>>
>looting system that isn't aesthetic only
You're confusing "good" with "shit"
>>
>>339564267
What are you, some sort of polygameist?
>>
>>339564267
Cuckwatch beta was fun but has so little depth I don't understand how anyone can pay $40 let alone $60 for it.

I hope one of the many hero shooters yet to be released actually get it right.
>>
I wanted to like Dirty Bomb but I just couldn't really get into it. I got tired of all the maps and like 70% of the characters pretty fast.
The p2w monetization thing wasn't actually that bad. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get the loadout you were looking for.
And Sparks was a fucking incredible character to play. Fast, accurate and impactful as fuck as a medic, with a unique offensive option. She was getting nerfed right when I stopped playing, although it was unrelated to me getting tired of the game.

Overall the game just didn't hold my attention though. Maybe I'll try it again at some point and there will be more content to keep me interested.
>>
File: 1446229658113.gif (584 KB, 323x325) Image search: [Google]
1446229658113.gif
584 KB, 323x325
>An actual looting system that isn't aesthetic only
>>
>>339563026
>An actual looting system that isn't aesthetic only.

You're seriously criticizing Overwatch for not locking gameplay related content behind barriers? Jesus christ.
>>
>>339566527
It's called a progression system. If you'd played it you'd also know it's really not necessary to spend any money.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.