[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1464753783824.png (37 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
1464753783824.png
37 KB, 380x480
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
File: Dumb.jpg (57 KB, 848x471) Image search: [Google]
Dumb.jpg
57 KB, 848x471
She wanted to invade and kill everyone.
>>
>>339560468

She such a cutie patootie
>>
Spooky is cute!

Cute!

And not scary at all!
>>
Someone post Spooky lewds please
>>
>>339560759
>>339560651
>Ironically saying things she hates
Didn't shw NOT want to be cute? Even as a ghost she still is.
>>
>>339561002
That makes her more cute.
>>
>>339561142
How?
>>
I downloaded this game after the last thread, went through 100 rooms. Only two rooms had shit in them, one being a save, the other being some ghoul following me.

Did you fuckers actually convince me to download a "walking through dark hallways" simulator.
>>
>>339561223
Because bullying cute girls is the spice of life.
>>
>>339561326
It picks up, have fun with Captain Puppet of Egypt
>>
>>339561326
You want instant action
I dare you to download and play SCP containment breach
As someone who loves horror games, I was sweating bullets in middle of the game when I found the monsters who mimicked human cries of help to bait you into death traps
>>
>>339560468
she needs the D
>>339560990
this man gets it
>>
>>339561326
>ADHD: the post
Nigger you went through 1/10th of the game. Admittedly it's like 75% of samey rooms but the unique rooms are where it truly shines.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.