[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there is a port of Smash 4 to the NX, what would you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: SSB4_-_Diddy_Kong_Screen-2.jpg (106 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
SSB4_-_Diddy_Kong_Screen-2.jpg
106 KB, 688x387
If there is a port of Smash 4 to the NX, what would you like to see added?

-Ice Climbers
-Wolf
-All of the 3DS stages
-Smash Run
-More returning stages from the older games, at least two from each
>>
gampelay that isnt shit
online that's actually playabel
>>
Simon Belmont (never going to happen) and a Story mode (also never going to happen).
>>
>>339558170
>gampelay that isnt shit
Melee was fifteen years ago, let it go.

>online that's actually playabel
I've never had problems with it, maybe you should get better internet.
>>
>>339558315
>Story mode

Did you learn nothing from Subspace Emissary, which was one of the major reasons Brawl kept getting delayed and turned out so badly?
>>
>>339558335
the fact that you mentioned melee proves you know its better. stop deluding yourself
>>
>>339558170
>playabel

Typical sony pony
>>
Everything that was in every previous Smash
>>
>>339558642
>you mentioned what I was explicitly sggesting, that means you know it was better too!

Get over yourself, god damn. Your small group of rabid faggots is the only group in the world who cares about Melee as some kind of ultra-deep super-amazing be-all-end-all of competitive fighting games. Coem back when you can hack it and balance everyone so that more than three characters are any use.
>>
Goemon
>>
>>339558701
Burn in hell, you fucking meme-lord faggot.
>>
>>339557416
PROFESSOR FUCKING LAYTON

I WANNA LIGHT NIGGAS UP LIKE A TRUE GENTLEMAN
>>
Remixes of songs that aren't just the first fucking level or just ripped from other games.
>>
Army Dude was all I wanted.
>>
>>339559737

Just let me uploead my own song. Just let me make my color alts, to be honest.

also team mode copied from PM.
>>
>>339559737
I don't mind the music ripped straight from the games, not everything needs to be remixed. I do agree about the abundance of first world/level/area themes, fuck Sakurai and his "We gotta keep it familiar for everyone" bullshit.

>eight goddamned Jungle Hijinx remixes
>SMB overworld theme in 75% of the Mario music
>five LoZ themes
>Green Hill Zone, Emerald Hill Zone, Angel Island Zone, Escape From The City, Windy Hill
>>
>>339557416
>Two or three new characters. Inklings would be a shoe in
>Most of the 3DS stages and more stages from past games
>Either include all DLC with the base game or allow those who already bought the DLC to redownload them for free
>Add a 1 on 1 For Fun mode to online
>More character costumes
>Add the ability to choose custom moves for a character from the character select screen instead of limiting it to 10 premade movesets
>Give the DLC characters custom moves
>Let the player buy custom moves with coins (Currently, coins are useless except for buying trophies)
>>
>>339558462
Subspace emissary was fun as fuck though.
>>
>>339557416
>MAKE CUSTOM PARTS USEABLE ALL THE TIME
It would improve so many characters and make gameplay so much less predictable.
>>
>>339560985
I doubt they'd put any newcomers in, they'll save those for Smash 5. Returning vets would still be a good draw.

>>339561103
No, no it wasn't. Maybe if it was actually Nintendo-based and not Kingdom Hearts: Shitty Edition.
>>
>Port
>Not just making Smash 5
>>
>>339557416
Professor Layton
>>
>>339561557
This.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.