[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Valve hire Obsidian to develop Half Life 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 570x321
Should Valve hire Obsidian to develop Half Life 3?
>>
>>339551137
It shouldn't be made.
>>
>>339551137
Should Boba Fett hire Zam Wesell to kill senator Padme?
>>
>>339551242
it should be made and it should be terrible just to annoy everyone.
>>
>>339551425
Little clone children shouldn't hire assassins to kill major political figures. Not until they're old enough to vote, anyway.
>>
>>339551479
This too.
>>
>>339551137
>Obsidian
Stop with this meme
>>
File: awardsdev.jpg (410 KB, 1804x1520) Image search: [Google]
awardsdev.jpg
410 KB, 1804x1520
>>339551137
no. obsidian makes terrible stories, Valve makes great stories
>>
I saw Gabe Newell at a convention in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off by shouting “HL3 CONFIRMED” and perching his arms like a T-rex. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him mutter 'casual' as I walked off. When I came to get an autograph off Felicia Day, Gabe was ahead of me in the queue and kept awkwardly hitting on her and promising her a role in L4D3.

Felicia was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, can you please put your shirt back on?.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually got dressed.

When she signed his picture of Gwyneth Paltrow, he told her to make the autograph to 'Lance Powerdick' He then turned around and winked at me.
It was at this point i realized that it wasn't really Gabe, but Wil Wheaton wearing a Steam shirt and a fedora.
>>
>>339551479
It's probably going to be shit regardless. I doubt anyone at Valve remembers how to make games.
>>
>>339551242

I just want to find out what's on that fucking boat. If Gabe said it in a press release, I'd be happy.
>>
>>339551425
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>339551425
You're gonna have to explain that to kanjiklub
>>
>>339553894
Because no one cared who he was until he put it on.
>>
>>339554910
if someone pulls that off will he dies?
>>
>>339555640
It would be very painful.
>>
>>339555706
>very
>not extremely
you just ruined the epic dank meme
>>
>>339555870
for you.
>>
>>339555870
>>339555971
Looks like you got outmeme'd buddy
>>
So what do you guys think the "rpg" is, dota shit, new ip or hl3
>>
>>339551137
Obsidian have never made a good game.
>>
>>339551137
I think every major company should make a version they believe to be the 'Best HL3'. Hell, even indie devs get a shot if they got the ability to release on time. Yeah, every game has to be released at the same time. They should be kept in the dark about the whole thing, about each other.

Then we judge them.
>>
>>339556139
It;'s a Valve themed moba.
>>
>Obsidian
Oh so meta, so postmodern. Hey, what if humans were really the bad guys the whole time and the Combine was just morally gray?
>>
>>339557783
Dr. Breen was the hero the whole time bruh.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.