[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Jecht was in control of Sin, why did he kill all those people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
If Jecht was in control of Sin, why did he kill all those people?
>>
>>339550162
he wasn't
>>
>>339550162
Because he traveled through Spira and saw how everyone dressed
>>
>>339550219
Then how come he responded to Tidus when Tidus called him?

Plus Seymour implies that whoever becomes Sin was in control.

I think Jecht was just an asshole who enjoyed fucking shit up, that's why he wanted Braska to use him as the final summoning.
>>
He didn't have full control over Sin. His consciousness reacts when hearing the hymn played since it was Jecht's favorite song. "He" killed all those people because they are Al Bhed and Sin was created to destroy all machina (to protect old Bevelle).

Braska was convinced by Jecht to make him the final aeon and take over Sin in hopes that Auron can make his dream, and the dream of the fayth, possible by ending the cycle with his son's efforts.
>>
>>339550697
>the retarded delusional faggot implies that he knows anything
>>
Jecht and Auron best boys
>>
>>339550697
How would Seymour know that whoever becomes Sin controls it? No one who became Sin has ever spoken since. No one who's ever witnessed the final aeon has lived to tell the tale either. Auron and Yunalesca are unsent, though they told the party the truth behind Sin as the only one's who can.

Also Jecht did it because he was asked to join as a guardian by Braska himself. This is unique because summoners don't usually have more than 1 guardian. That ONE GUARDIAN was supposed to become the final aeon, the summoner was supposed to die--and most importantly NOBODY was supposed to survive.

But Braska defied the teachings and let on multiple guardians. This was the one thing that helped the party destroy Sin. They had prior knowledge that one would be sacrificed as well as the summoner because Auron told them.

Lastly Jecht chose himself because he was a terrible father and knew that he wouldn't be able to encourage his son as well as Auron did. He was a literal nobody in Spira where at least Auron was well known as a former guardian and a monk of Bevelle. Nobody in the game really cared that Tidus was from Zanarkand other than Yuna because only she (and Auron) knew Jecht and had heard his stories of the hidden city.
>>
>>339550162
Yu Yevon controlled Jecht.who was a final summon vessel.
>>
Why is FFX so confusing.
>>
>>339550162
>FFX and X-2 were released on steam and now everyone is going to start talking about it again
>>
>>339554445
If thats a problem for you I can go and make another 15 Overshill thread if you like.
>>
>>339554596
please god no i can't hide them all fast enough and nobody uses common enough words to filter them.
>>
>>339554596
dew it
>>
>>339552184
Seymour got to Yunalesca as a kid and probably asked some of the same questions the party did after he turned his mother into an aeon, or looked up the conspiracy when he became a maester. Mika knew about the whole thing, no reason the other's wouldn't be able find out or learn from him.
>>
>>339554925
That's true I forgot about Anima being Seymour's mother when he ran out. He knew just as much as Auron.

Mika did know but that was the whole plot that Bevelle didn't want summoners to know about their fate being only a temporary calm.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.