[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's your excuse? Why aren't you playing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: nox.jpg (137 KB, 1024x745) Image search: [Google]
nox.jpg
137 KB, 1024x745
So what's your excuse? Why aren't you playing this RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>339547915
My dad loved this game ;_;

I don't think I could do it.
>>
>>339547915
I've already played through it like a dozen times
>>
Cause it's not on the house anymore
>>
>>339548682
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/nox/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
?
>>
File: 1402166028371.jpg (13 KB, 317x330) Image search: [Google]
1402166028371.jpg
13 KB, 317x330
>>339548767
>origin
Just torrent it you mong.
>>
>>339548767
Oh hey thanks it wasn't showing up for me.
>>
>pick up the endgame spear
>wreck everything
very satisfying
>>
Fantastic game, amazing it was so conpletely forgotten
>>
>>339550130
Probably because EA decided to drop the game shortly after release even though they had already planned a sequel
>>
>>339547915
origin
>>
>>339547915

I already have it installed and I am connected to the new servers, but nobody is playing
>>
>>339547915

Shit, if I didn't have to go to bed now, I probably would boot it up for a bit. I recently reinstalled it and managed to convince some friends to try it out. We had some fun with Quest and a little smal Arena matches, but they eventually grew bored of it. I could never grow bored of it though. Nox was a huge part of my childhood while most other people were playing Diablo 2.

I'll play some tomorrow just for you OP.
>>
>not just playing the GMod version
Holy shit that game mode was a cluster fuck
>>
The multiplayer in this game was amazingly fun back in the day.
>>
>>339547915
Didn't they kill the servers? I remember watching the sneak peek on the ra2 disc and wanting to play it.
>>
I loved the fuck outta this game.

Had some good humor too.
>>
last time I played it was when I stayed at my parents cabin years ago with my shitty netbook

super comfy game
>>
File: WizardClass.png (38 KB, 123x203) Image search: [Google]
WizardClass.png
38 KB, 123x203
>ZOH ZOH EIN
>ZOH ZOH EIN
>EIN CHEIN

The spells casting was fun in this game
Loved the phrases and hand signs appearing for each spell
>>
File: fist.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fist.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>339554481
>that Fist of Vengeance sound

*woomph* eeYAAAAAAH!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.