[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to see Mei getting raped by Winston's massive gorilla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I want to see Mei getting raped by Winston's massive gorilla dick. As you probably know gorillas have hooked penis', so when they pull out they shred the girls vagina to pieces, leaving nothing but blood and entrails. I would personally love to see Mei bent over by Winston, as he breaks her spine and shoves his massive dong inside her ice cave, pounding her human flesh before ejaculating sweet monkey semen into her dying body. And at the end, he rips out her ovaries with his penis hook and curbstomps her face into the floor.
>>
Winston has certain qualities that endears him to prospective female mates. He's big and strong, and while that certainly makes him appealing in a more shallow way, he is also smart. You can tell this because he wears glasses and can speak english, rather than speaking in monkey african language. There is something primal and raw about the way he moves. The finesse, the speed. Combined, this makes Winston a very potent sexual being, one who could certainly find his way into any lady's heart.
>>
If I had to pick my favourite thing about Winston it would be his loyalty. In the world of overwatch loyalty has to be earned, and winston knows all about that. He has spent years fighting in places like Nepal, Gibraltar and even hollywood to prove his worth to his human teammates. And while they sometimes look down on him, he is ultimately loyal to his team and its survival. The value of this cannot be overstated.
>>
>>339544235
Gorillas have tiny dicks idiot, even smaller than yours
>>
>>339544235
there's already tracer/winston sfm
>>
File: gorilla-middle-finger-232x300.jpg (26 KB, 232x300) Image search: [Google]
gorilla-middle-finger-232x300.jpg
26 KB, 232x300
>As you probably know gorillas have hooked penis'
>wtf
>googles it
>no up close detailed penis pics
>just this
>>
Gorillas have the smallest penises of all the primates.
>>
>>339544650
>t. Autist Cuckold
>>
File: 1464027255604.png (140 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464027255604.png
140 KB, 300x300
>>339544686
>>339545184
Sometimes I wonder where you guys get this info
>>
>>339545113

You are gonna get dissapointed, Gorilla's dicks area actually pretty small.
>>
>>339545482

Animal Planet , when it was good.
>>
>>339544235
>>339544428
winston is gay it's canon
>>
>>339544235
>tfw no hooked penis gorilla bf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.