[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start out being "serious" about playing online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462052970064.png (313 KB, 466x410) Image search: [Google]
1462052970064.png
313 KB, 466x410
>start out being "serious" about playing online vidya
>have cool gamer tag and clan initials and everything
>tryhard all the time in console games
>goes on from xbox hueg to first portion of 360's
>mature into not caring, funny screen names, trolling more than playing, hating all the serious cawadooty kids, being more casual and jaded

Did we all evolve from that or were some of you not annoying little spergs when you were early-mid teens? Did you grow up with console or PC games first?
>>
>>339541164
most of us evolved. grew up with console
>>
I still tryhard to this day. If you are trolling in a competitive game or not playing to win then why the fuck are you playing the damn game? Stick to your casual modes or baby sandbox games to dick around and suck your friends off in Skype.
>>
>>339542634
found the underage
>>
>>339541164
>trolling more than playing
>evolved

sorry OP, looks like you're still a faggot.

close though.
>>
I don't use silly names, but I'll switch of between tryharding and being goofy as I please
>>
>>339542892
I'm 26 and just enjoy a more "serious" competitive environment. I don't play ranked modes of any multiplayer game and troll like a little faggot, I do that in the normal/custom modes. How does having a competitive nature imply underage? What the fuck?
>>
>>339543193

He's a shitter hiding behind a persona of "le epic trololol".
>>
>>339543193
because you're probably shit and delusional I would fuck you up m8 probably try hards at mobas lmao
>>
>>339543294
I guess these are the same people that just shout "IT'S JUST A GAME BRO" whenever they lose.
>>
>>339543193
found the underage again
>>
>>339541164
>>339541721
>>339542892
>>339543043
>>339543331
>>339543931
all this damn underage

neo-/v/ ladies and gentlemen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.