[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take two characters who have absolutely no chemistry with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>take two characters who have absolutely no chemistry with each other
>say they're in love
why is this allowed?
what other games do this?
>>
>>339539067
>mass effect 1
>kaiden is just some shit, uninteresting party member
>mass effect 3
>"hey can you like, you know, shove your dick inside my ass?"
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 580x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 580x325
>>339539182
>>
>>339539182
>letting Kaidan live past ME1
>>
>>339539459
>letting Ashley live past ME1
They're both insufferable characters.
>>
>>339539067

99% of games with romance.
>>
>>339539067
yeah I have no idea why they did this

the whole game and series is a lot like this
>>
>>339539182
It's very obvious they wanted to make him a gay option in ME1.
>>
>>339539640
by letting you force him to die?
>>
Syndicate was alright but forgettable desu
>>
>>339539640
I'm not upset he's a gay option, that's whatever and I can ignore it. What was stupid was that it wasn't in ME1, and then you don't talk to him at all for an entire game, then he shows up in 3 as a completely cock hungry faglord. Like two conversations in he wants your penis inside him. It was fucking stupid. Not that nearly everything about Mass Effect 3 wasn't already stupid, but I'm being on topic for OP's sake.
>>
>>339539568
Not really, the only other times it either makes sense or we don't see most of it
>Altair and Maria have most of their development happen off-screen (unless if it's in the PSP game, haven't played)
>Ezio fucked multiple women, fitting with his personality, ending up with Sofia works since he was getting old and she was from his hometown
>Connor's wife is never seen
>We hardly see Edward's first wife and never see his second
>Shay's wife is never seen
>>
>>339539568
Forced diversity, man. Even if there is no chemistry, even if it doesn't add anything to the game. The other main character, her brother Jacob, is confirmed bisexual.

And of course the transgender character who looks like a fucking dyke that decided to dress up as a man.
>>
>>339540182
>And of course the transgender character
She's not even really transgender, it's not a "woman trapped in a man's body" thing, she create a male alter ego when she was a kid so she could build a rep as a thief and then just took on said alter ego for good when she became a full-time thief
>>
>>339540379
Wow, why did they tell everyone she was a transgender then? Goddamn.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.