[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't this game killed CS:GO yet? It's superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: muh_cs.jpg (393 KB, 2749x1547) Image search: [Google]
muh_cs.jpg
393 KB, 2749x1547
Why hasn't this game killed CS:GO yet? It's superior in literally every single way.
>>
Because CSGO is more popular.
>>
but the free mod was more superior to this shit casualized game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiEqsESRO58
>>
No weapon skin and e-sport.
>>
>>339537731
not OP but there is a "competitive scene" and you can just download shit from the workshop for weapon skins
>>
At its core, its meant to be more tactical, strategic, and slower than most FPS games.

Most gamers are too autistic to appreciate actual teambased gameplay instead of "instant gratification lone wolf 360 bro scopes".

I agree, its highly underrated, but at the same time, i love that.
If this game was as popular as GO, we'd have the TF2 audience.
>>
>>339534618
The developers didn't put very many eSports mechanics into the game.
>>
>>339536428
But why is CSGO more popular you dumb nigger?
>>
>>339534618
It's not the same type of game.
Csgo is based around meta
Insurgency is based on teamwork and slow progression, thinking out your moves
>>
>>339538135
You do realize you look more autistic because you want a slow paced "muh realism" simulator over something fast and actually fun, right?
>>
>>339534618
Because once you know the maps it becomes CoD (in non-objective gametypes). You just get as much damage as you can and run around the map like sonic blasting everyone to pieces.
>>
>bullets actually go where you aiming at

Fucking RNG bullshit
>>
>>339538503
Runs on toasters and is cheap and cs has always been the go to game for kids for some reason next to cod.
>>
Because zombie escape and surfing.
>>
>tfw missed the $2.49 sale and have to wait for the summer sale
>probably won't even drop that low
>>
>restricted area
>hur dur you must choose between utility kit and good weapons instead of having both at your disposal
>player models don't distinguish between heavy armour or no armour at all
>forced awful source engine HDR
>no radio contact with half of your team resulting in rampant teamkilling because you can't just tell some idiot to stop shooting at you

Insurgency is shit, play ro2 instead, it is slightly less shit
>>
File: Capture.png (29 KB, 604x516) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29 KB, 604x516
>>339538836
Probably during the summer sale later in June.
>>
File: retard shit.jpg (137 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
retard shit.jpg
137 KB, 1280x960
because people like to play bad games more than they like to with good games boom done discushion over.
>>
File: 53qew.png (392 KB, 714x522) Image search: [Google]
53qew.png
392 KB, 714x522
>>339538836
>he didn't buy it when it was on the humble bundle sale
>he didn't get 4 copies for $1
>>
>>339538503
I just say it like I see it.

A popular game with an established esports scene is much more attractive to a lot of people these days casuals than some relatively unknown game like Insurgency. When you try to sell it as a game that's tactical and realistic to those people, they're going to think of it as a game where it's slow and boring and where you can die from a single bullet from a fuckload of distance away. Plus, you got shit like rank and weapon skins that people for some reason really care about.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.