[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't anyone talking about Paladins? It's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Paladins_3_Characters[1].jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Paladins_3_Characters[1].jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
Why isn't anyone talking about Paladins?
It's like Overwatch, but less demanding and FREE
>>
>>339531371
Becuase it's shit. I thought that was obvious.
>>
What an original character design Timmy
>>
>>339531371
Worse than Battleborn.
>>
>>339531371
Same problem as overwatch - terrible balance.
>>
>>339531371

Such original characters ! Donut steel !
>>
Even the name is generic.
>champions of the realm
>>
>>339531371
But it's a ASSFAGGOTS
>>
>>339533142
What do you mean?
>>
>>339533142
>implying overwatch balance is that bad and isnt just people not knowing counters
>>
>>339531371

Because it's actually inferior to Overwatch in every way

The girls are the only good part of Paladins and even then Overwatch's is still better.
>>
>>339534207
Like what way?
>>
the best thing you can say about Battleborn is "at least it's not Paladins"

the best thing you can say about Paladins is nothing, because it's complete and utter shit
>>
>>339534310
>>339534310

Graphics, art style, music, character design, gameplay, character balance, quotes, matchmaking, less jewish, better devs, etc.
>>
>>339534310
maps, roster, balance, art style, music, general gameplay, matchmaking
>>
Doesn't this game have P2W "Cards" that improve characters abilities?
>>
As a Smite player and general Hi-Rez fan, I really wanted to like this game, but it's really not good. Unpolished and uninspired. Not saying I didn't have some fun playing this with friends, but it's still just not a good game
>>
>>339531371
>less demanding and FREE
So Overwatch for poorfags?
If I wanted to play with children and thirld worlders I'd just boot up TF2
>>
File: DSC00056.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSC00056.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
I enjoy it. I have 4 loadouts of different cards that greatly change the playstyles of the characters that I enjoy. I got a bunch of skins in overwatch to counter that I guess....
>>
>>339535306

>greatly

nice meme Hi-Rez
>>
Saw a video on youtube the other day of a guy doing a review of the game saying it was shit, he also talked about and linked to a video by one of the former employees of the company that made the game who said that the CEO of the company is a complete degenerate fucktard. When they make a new char the CEO will test it and if he cant beat everyone else he will have the char buffed so it sells better and then when people have bought the new OP char they nerf it a little while later

Dont have a link cus i dont give enough of a fuck to find it for you
>>
>>339534846
After what happened with Tribes, fuck Hi-rez, those greedy fucking bastards don't deserve to make video games anymore.
>>
File: 3.jpg (170 KB, 2556x3436) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
170 KB, 2556x3436
>all these random games suddenly popping up to try and capitalize on Overwatch's success

This seems pathetic. Let me guess, none of them are free to play like TF2? Why didn't anyone try to ape that formula?
>>
>>339537712
Paladins was announced a few months before Overwatch was fukkboi.
>>
It gets good then they fuck it up with weird design choices. Then it become unplayable unbalanced mess. Then it gets better but then they fuck it up again after a couple patches. They have no design philosophy other than the stupid cards. Which were good pre CBT 16 because you could do wacky fun shit but now its just streamlined crap. And its because their retard CEO who just fucks shit up whenever the devs try to make a decent game. RIP Paladins
>>
>>339531371
>wizardgirl
>short bearded man with a gun
>tiny creature in a robot suit

wew lad
>>
>>339534574
>better devs
>Hi-Rez

As someone who's played Smite for the past 4 years, Hi-Rez are horrible as developers.
>>
>>339538427
I don't think so boi
>>
>>339531371
This thread will be filled with underaged O/v/er/sjw/atch shills.
>>
>>339531371
Battleborn threads are already carpet bombed by OverShills. What makes you think the game that actually is a shit OW clone isn't.
>>
>>339538427
I remember making fun of it for mixing Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, and Hearthstone when it was announced, in order to irritate Hi-Rez drones.
>>
>>339540526
But that's the truth, even the title of the game screams overwatch+hearthstone.
>>
>>339538427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqnKB22pOC0

I can't find a public reference to Paladins before August of 2015. Though it appears they took control of the domain at the end of July. The Wayback Machine shows it being non-blanked in August, and before that it was being squatted.
>>
>>339531371

We need more shitty games in which all the characters are extremely generic and they shout random catch phrases while being obnoxious as fuck. Just like overwatch!
>>
>>339541773
I also added Heroes of the Storm to the list, because they took the mounts from it.

That someone thought that was a mechanic worth stealing gives me migraines.
>>
>>339531371
it doesn't have Blizzards name nor the marketing money
>>
>>339531371
The website says it's a closed beta, so no wonder no one cares about it. Kind of like how Gigantic was kind of a thing but its been in closed beta for so long most people think it's been abandoned.
I don't know if it's good but I'll probably try it. Even really garbage copycat games like Strife had some characters that were really fun to play.
>>
>>339542857

Haven't touched it since Overwatch came out, will check it out again when the patch comes out later this week though.
>>
>>339533349
no its not, its got payload and holding points. its not a moba at all
>>
>>339539025
lrn2read
fucking dumbass
>>
It's shit.

It's worse in every single way compared to Overwatch.
>>
>>339539025
plz elaborate? im actually curious
>>
>>339535306
how do cards work? is it like titanfall?
>>
>>339543385
>paladins
>bitch with a techno-bow and a techno-bird
>goblin in a mech
>dwarf with a techno-shotgun
why even call it like that
do they have actual paladins at all

nevermind, ASSFAGGOTS suck dick real hard
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.