[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: screen568x568.jpg (47 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
screen568x568.jpg
47 KB, 568x320
My name is Mike O'Brien and I'm the responsible for introducing boat and plane (a.k.a destroying this game.)
>>
Hello, "Mike."
Welcome to 4Chan, you'll fit in here just fine.
>>
I never really felt a detectable difference in the handling for the various vehicles (except for the obvious extra dimension of control with the plane) so I fail to see how you fucked it up any worse than it already was. Hell the game was pretty fucking fun.
>>
kill yourself
>>
Are you kidding me? That's what set this game apart from Mario Kart. Yeah, I GUESS it's more like Diddy Kong Racing, but these extra segments added to being able to revisit certain classic SEGA themes and levels.

Which is really the whole point of the game (something Nintendo has forgotten about).

Also one thing this does better than Mario Kart is that if you don't have enough air for a flip you WILL be punished unlike MK.

Still tho, Mario Kart 8 and Sonic Racing Transformed are both great to play.

>dat house of the dead level
>>
>>339530865
Later our team felt the boat was horrible and the plane was even worse but we didn't remove because our company is sloppy
>>
>>339531107
Well your team sounds like shit. But I know your team is shit because of that horrible Alex Kidd 3D model. I mean, you couldn't make him cute? He looks like some fucked up ET.
>>
>>339530143
Fuck off Nintendo shill.
>>
>>339530143
Hi Mike, Allstars Racing Transformed is absolutely the best kart racer of all time. I can't even look at Mario Kart anymore it's so bad.

Thanks for making a great game.
>>
>>339530143
>Destroying the game
Nigga are you serious? water physics needed more work, especially in some stages but outside of that, boats and planes were great.
>>
>AKA destroying this game
What the fuck are you talking about? The boats and planes in SaASRT only highlighted how fucking stale Mario Kart's become. Their implementation of them was fucking atrocious compared, and SaASRT STILL has better regular kart mechanics.

Just a shame the netcode is so shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.