[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'know the Real crime involving the WiiU was that there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: what could have been.png (716 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
what could have been.png
716 KB, 800x600
Y'know the Real crime involving the WiiU was that there was never a Pokemon Snap Sequel made for it when the system is literally PERFECT for it.
>>
>>339526609
I would argue the same with Crystal Chronicles.
Wii U + 3DS.

Search your heart, you know you want.
>>
Given how Masuda's excuse was "We know there's demand but literally everyone has a camera in the form of a smartphone now-a-days so it wouldn't feel special" I can almost expect a Mobile Cashgrab.
>>
Wow OP I never thought of that, that's a very original idea that I haven't heard /v/ say at minimum 2,438 (inclusive) times.
>>
>>339526609

YOURE GONNA GET FATAL FRAME AND YOURE GONNA LIKE IT!!!!!
>>
>>339526751
Crystal Chronicles never really needed the fucking gbas.
>>
I'd imagine pokemon snap was only made because they already had the 3D models from making Stadium and figured it was free money. They aren't gonna waste their time doing that again for just Snap. So basically you have to wait for them to make a proper 3D pokemon game again, which after their past failures and gamefreak having no reason to not continue making lazy handheld pokemon games means it will never ever happen.
>>
pokemon snap is boring shit
>>
>>339526897
And of what relevance is that?
>>
File: 123523452346.png (16 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
123523452346.png
16 KB, 291x300
>>339526609

I've been mad about this for years, OP. I understand how you feel.
It wouldn't even have to be a full retail game; I'd settle for one on the same scale/replayability as the original as an eshop exclusive.
>>
>>339526609
>Nintendo making games a lot of fans want

In ya dreams...
>>
>>339527029
?
For multiplayer it was a great away to prevent menus flooding the screen, and also allows the game to flow without having to stop just because one person is changing equipment.
>>
>>339527626
So you can't imagine a modus working without 4 gbas? Really?

Not saying it was shit. But it was far from necessary.
>>
>>339527149
ur thread sucks lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.