[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hidden gem thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
hidden gem thread?
>>
>>339525047
>Shadow of Destiny
>Hidden gem
More like a turd Konami shat out while experimenting on what would work for Silent Hill 2. The plot is fucking terrible.
>>
>Get an ending where I decide to go out and enjoy life
>Immediately get hit by a random car and die
>>
>>339525253
How is plot terrible please? It has virtually zero plot holes which is fucking amazing for a game whose plot revolves around time travel.

Top 10 vidya stories for sure, easily.
>>
>>339525047
Shit i didn't know this was for PC
>>
>>339525550
Because Eike Kusch is a fucking retard and practically CAUSED the events of the game in the first place.
>>
>>339525047
One of the 1st games I bought for the ps2. Played the shit out of it because we were poor and didn't get another games for months.
>>
>>339525550
>It has virtually zero plot holes
>The only way to keep yourself being stabbed in the back is to stuff a frying pan down your shirt
>As opposed to, for example, turning around
>>
Fuckin dogs everywhere
>>
>>339525550
>It has virtually zero plot holes

Aside from the fact that the time-travel mechanics are fundamentally retarded and rely on complete logical asspulls. Like how time-travel clones existing at the same time, knowing about each other, and breathing the same air are all fine, but if they touch each other they explode for some reason.

And then there's shit like leaving a woman in the 16th century for a decade and her just being fine with it. Or the part where you show some 16th century people fire and they react like fucking cavemen, goddamn this game has so many parts that make me angry.
>>
>>339526596
>he didn't bedazzle those medieval wenches with his top tier 90s xboxhueg tier mobile phone

pleb
>>
File: hyper_zone_us_box_art.jpg (937 KB, 2100x1534) Image search: [Google]
hyper_zone_us_box_art.jpg
937 KB, 2100x1534
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 250x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 250x319
Easily this.
>>
>>339527342
Not really that hidden
It's just that NMH gets more praise
>>
File: 1355272650803.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1355272650803.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>339525047
>finally fix everything
>lay down to look at the stars and appreciate life
>get run over even though not a single goddamn car even existed in this town before
>>
File: 2215208-box_sphinx.png (1 MB, 754x960) Image search: [Google]
2215208-box_sphinx.png
1 MB, 754x960
Best Zelda clone next to Okami
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.