[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 343x450
Okay guys, I think I know what the exact story of Battlefield One's campaign is going to be. The game is going to be less of a first person shooter, and more of a horror of humanity game, with your character suffering throughout the whole thing as you struggle to survive. I'll greentext the plot here:
>be unnamed faceless German solider
>have tragic backstory that is never explained but frequently referenced
>blame everything on shadowy group you believe controls everything
>suffer throughout war, deal with trenches, mustard gas, etc
>eventually after the harrowing campaign, Germany loses the war and you return home in defeat
>you vow to defeat the shadowy group that you think controls everything
>you are going back to Germany
>you are given your passport/papers whatever
>you look down at passport
>shows name and face
>it's the final shot of game, as it turns to black
>yfw when you realize who you played as
>yfw you are literally Hitler
>>
Why play the game of a man that did nothing wrong?
>>
>>339524916
wouldn't be too bad to be fair
>>
The question is, would you play as him in the sequel?
>>
>>339525226
Do you exclusively play games with antiheroes?
>>
File: 1464646814503.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464646814503.png
293 KB, 633x758
Look man, in case you weren't here for MGSmotherfuckingV, whatever you come up with is most likely better than the shitshow of "plot" they put in.
Just give up.
>>
>>339525370
Yes.
>>
>>339525370
Battlefield One: Zombies
>>
They'd never do that. It would make him too relatable and gain sympathy.

They will just have you play generic minority whilst forcing on you how horrible everyone who's white is.

Source: Swedish developer
>>
>>339525696
No, Battlefield Two. A world war 2 game where you play as Hitler.
>>
>>339525874
Battlefield 2 already exists, something like Battlefield One: Aftermath would be better.
Also, I like the idea of a WW2 game as a sequel to BF1.
>>
>>339525796
>minority group
>world war one
Pick one
>>
Are there any games where you play as Hitler? I mean really, I can't think of any.
>>
>>339526131
I think a world war 2 game where you play as hitler could be interesting.
>>
>>339526616
>railroaded RTS

i'll pass
>>
>>339526153
You think they give a fuck?
>>
>>339526153
>>minority group
>>world war one

Canadians were a minority
Indians were a minority
Niggers were a minority
Gooks were a minority
Turks were a minority

they were all there
>>
>>339524916
>tfw you can't experience being temproarily blinded by chemical warfare
>tfw you have no face
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.