[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is KotOR 2 to KotOR what New Vegas is to Fallout 3? >taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: skklvnub26z2cj0u9nes.jpg (232 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
skklvnub26z2cj0u9nes.jpg
232 KB, 800x450
Is KotOR 2 to KotOR what New Vegas is to Fallout 3?
>taking itself way too seriously for the setting
>focusing on politics and philosophy
>suffering from being forced to rush to release
>considered by most as the better of the two
>>
>>339524506
>>taking itself way too seriously for the setting
New Vegas doesn't really take itself seriously
>>
>>339524506
>taking itself way too seriously for the setting
>neither kotor 2 nor new vegas take itself seriously at all while fallout 3 certainly does
>>
>>339524506
>way too seriously for the setting
It's not at grimdark levels, so what's the problem?

You're only saying that because F3 couldn't decide on what direction it was going for. You had meat hooks with raider corpses hanging off it, and at the same time you have two people dressed as super heroes spouting memes at each other.
>>
>>339524937
The setting works for the way it is in both iterations, but Fallout 3 was a lot more goofy and with less cohesion and depth.
>>
Better in every way? Yeah.
>>
>>339524506
There's nothing wrong with it taking itself seriously, if anything I liked that about KOTOR2, you can do a lot of shit with the setting for Star Wars.
>>
>>339525419
Didn't imply it was a bad thing. I also prefer it that way.
>>
File: 1464361379836.jpg (97 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1464361379836.jpg
97 KB, 1280x960
>>339525313
>Fallout 3 was a lot more goofy
Should I even reply?
It's goofy in the sense that it feels like it was written by a 9 year old, but otherwise it's the complete opposite of goofy
>>
>>339525497
You never know casual SW fans get pissy if everything isn't simplistic and black and white.
>>
>>339525578
Just like KotOR with shit like that one scene with Mission if you are dark side.
>>
And I hoped for a comfy KotOR thread. ((
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.