[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a worse "hero"? >worst design in the game,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: symmetra_presskit6.png (3 MB, 1884x3901) Image search: [Google]
symmetra_presskit6.png
3 MB, 1884x3901
is there a worse "hero"?

>worst design in the game, is literally a cubicle worker
>bizarre ult mechanics different from all other heroes
>hyper situational ult that makes her useless or mandatory depending on map
>support character but her shields are shit
>uncoordinated mishmash of weaponry

change her shields back to 50hp and just change her ult to something else

her right click is stupid, they could have just finished the portal theme and given her a gravity gun like right click, so she could pull players into turret traps or drop them off cliffs
>>
Lying defence mechanism

what did she mean by that
>>
>>339514729
>Turrets will unironically rape EVERYTHING in choke points.
>Teleporter necessary at specific points on ALL maps
>Alt-fire shits damage

Her shield is unironically dogshit though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>339515087

Why are you using unironically so much? And completely wrong?

You sound retarded, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>339514729
She is so op on defence that I think she needs a nerf. Definitely not fun to play though.
>>
>>339515087
Her shield is purely because they were like alright guys we only have 3 supports what do we do
Slap her a shitty shield so we can call her a support
alright boss
>>
poo
>>
>>339515087
Unironically: the post
>>
>>339514729
Fuck off battleborn shill
>>
Make her waifu-tier (i.e. not Indian) and I'm sold
>>
>designated
>shitty
>hero
>>
>>339515319
>>339515658
Unironically samefagging this unironically
>>
i unironicaly enjoy playing her unironicaly
>>
>>339514729
I am a designated symmetra player and she's great
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.