[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always the one to initiate game invites >try not to and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: payday2 public lobbies.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
payday2 public lobbies.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>always the one to initiate game invites
>try not to and see if somebody will invite me instead
>not even a "hey anon, why aren't we playing anymore" or "hey anon, want to join me and my friends"
damn, guess they don't care.

Also, what happened to payday2? Overkill just keeps releasing character packs, who buys those anymore?
I bought the first few dlcs because some of them were decent, had good weapons and some good maps(the hotline miami map is godtier) and i thought i supported a developer that would make the game better, yet the game is still shit and they just keep milking the few people that are left.

Why?
>>
>>339513558
nobody cares about having friends
the ones that want friends and are interesting have them
the ones that aren't interesting and want them can't get them like us
>>
I wish I had friends, but it's too much work.
>>
remember that first time you did that loud heist on deathwish?
>>
bump cuz this thread is about to die and I can't type out my post yet.
>>
>>339513558

Usually it just means they'd rather be doing other things. It sucks but that's what random matchmaking is for.
>>
>>339516592
>>339513558

I feel you, Anon. I don't know why, but everywhere I game (PC, Xbox), I kind of feel underappreciated. I always have to be the one to initiate invites and to initiate conversation (and sometimes to break the ice). And if I don't, sometimes weeks or months will pass by without anyone messaging or talking to or inviting me.

Granted, I do have fun playing and talking with people, but fuck, it's depressingto to know that if *I'm* not the one to always initiate shit, nothing will happen with most of my online friends.

I miss the old days of PC & XBL gaming. I miss always being able to chat to people, making new friends all the time, and actually having communication/invites/hanging-out be recipricol.
>>
>>339516803
>playing pd2
>with random peps
only if you want to have a bad time
the op webm is actually very accurate in that regard
>>
>>339516985
back in the halo3 days, those custom maps, always filled to the brink with people on mics
people that were shit got told to down by everybody
nowadays, nobody uses a mic and those that do are assholes
i miss playing like that, were everybody just has fun, nobody cares if you're a girl or black or a kid, you just play to have fun
good times, long gone
>>
>>339517373
Same Anon here. I've had XBL since 2003. Fuck, I miss those days.

So glad I played pretty much all of the great original XBL games back in the day. Those magical days of Midtown Madness 3. Never forget.
>>
>>339517675
do your play minecraft?
>>
>>339517884
Nope. Never have. I want to get into into it someday, though. Why? Mayhaps I remind you of someone you know?
>>
>>339518029
wanna play?
>>
File: 1396958172984.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396958172984.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>too scared to send anyone invites in case they don't actually like me and I'm just bothering them
>>
>>339518890
maybe they don't like you when they're not inviting you?
>>
>>339518354
No, sorry, Anon! I have a strict policy of no longer adding or meeting people from 4chan. I've met too many weird people from here (no offense).

>>339518890
Those people are not worth your time, then. What's the point of having someone on your friends list if inviting them is "bothering" them? And if they genuinely are busy, but wanting to hang-out "annoys" them, they're still kinda dicks.

Honestly, you shouldn't be scared of the chance that someone may not like you. If they don't, or are dicks, or ignore you or whatever, then move on from them. It's not worth having friends where you have to walk around on eggshells.
>>
File: 4854.jpg (387 KB, 1012x1000) Image search: [Google]
4854.jpg
387 KB, 1012x1000
>>339519554
>>
>>339520387
I-I'm sorry, Anon. Maybe you can post a link to some kind of account or email, and I-I'll consider it? (And pray that people don't add you to troll you.)

I'm sorry, Anon. I've just had my share of associating with people from 4chan, and it's never been a good experience for me.
>>
>>339522532
Dammit Anon, we have a stupid amount of games in-common.

I'll look into adding you later today maybe ;_;.
>>
File: 1401676722397clean.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1401676722397clean.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>339523246
well, hopefully we'll play and stuff.... BEI!
>>
>>339513558
>want to play a multiplayer game for two or three matches
>immediately get invited to group when I start up the game

You guys need to fuck off.
>>
>>339524119
maybe you're so good people would want you in their group?
>>
I can't stand playing with friends because they aren't as good as me and that kind of makes my inner tryhard rage really hard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.