[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vexx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 188x268
Why don't people know about this? It's a great game
>>
It looked nice but I only had enough money for one, so I bought a more popular game. then I forgot about it.
>>
>>339512146
If you can emulate it you should give it a try it's alot like Super Mario 64 but word of the wise this game is hard
>>
>>339511413
Sell it to me.
>>
>>339511413
The last boss was hard as fuck.
>>
Vexx is hilariously dark and edgy. It's a pretty solid game with some annoying difficulty curves.
>>
>>339514368
Never did beat him
>>
I bought this thinking it was like Zelda. Found out it was a platformer and was sort of disappointed.
>>
I remember buying this as a kid and I never got too far because mom also got me Budokai and my weeby brain couldn't handle.
>>
>>339514368
Oh you died? RESTART THE WHOLE FIGHT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDm5ZnvDFE4
Music was tight as shit tho
>>
>>339514368
More tedious than it was challenging.
>>
I still have my copy, somewhere. Never beat it though. Final boss kept kicking my ass in so I gave up on it.
>>
>>339514690
I managed to come up with some tactics to it, but the attack patterns are still pretty random. My tactic was to get as much as airtime so I could get to avoid the ground stomp.
>>
>>339511413
I had this on the PS2, but replaced it to the Gamecube version.
>>
>was actually hyped as fuck for this game
>buy it
>autist is satisfied

Pretty good game
>>
>>339511413
Got about halfway, pretty neat game. Some of the missions are annoying and tedious but I like the edgy atmosphere.
>>
>>339511413
o shit i have this. this game is freaky haha
>>
File: vex.jpg (150 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
vex.jpg
150 KB, 500x679
>>339511413
I remember this ad

but i don't know who the characters on his claw are suppose to be except for Lara
>>
>>339517676
>A new bad boy. Giving the finger to lame games.
Ow
>>
>>339513581
Seconding this.

I will say that generally seeing the "Acclaim" logo is a big red flag, since generally whenever Acclaim involved themselves in publishing, they fucked things up somehow (most hilarious example: using completely wrong artwork for the box art for the Sega Saturn release of Darius Gaiden).
>>
>>339517989
What the fuck is that?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.