[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is the appeal of the Vita?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (795 KB, 998x820) Image search: [Google]
file.png
795 KB, 998x820
What the fuck is the appeal of the Vita?
>>
Weeb shit.
>>
DUDE TIME TRAVEL ETHICS LMAO

I'D RATHER WORK FOR MY MONEY
>>
>>339505098
Matt? No one here really calls Liam "Vita"
>>
>>339505098
Weeb shit.
Handheld PS1 games.
Probably the best menu, interface, and control set up of a handheld Sony device.
>>
>"JEWNAFUNE IMPLYING $3.6 MILLION"
>STOP BULLYING MIGHTY NO 9
>>
>>339505198

>I'd rather work for my money

>he says as he "works" as a let's player

How fuckin hypocritical can you be
>>
File: 1463024040245.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463024040245.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
it has games worth playing
>>
>>339505440

Hey! Playing video games for the internet is hard work, man!

You have to get out of bed nearly every fucking day and play video games!

Do you have any idea what that is like? Can you even comprehend such suffering?
>>
File: xjPi6Th.gif (571 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
xjPi6Th.gif
571 KB, 500x500
>>
>>339505707
Yeah man why can't he be a wageslave like me :(
>>
I love my vita. I wish I played more games on it.
>>
In theory? Everything Killzone Mercenary turned out to be. In reality? It's the most consistent influx of weeb games of any platform this gen, on top of portable PS1/PSP games with two sticks.
>>
>>339506149
If you work for a living then you have the right to complain, but making a fucking let's play is a damn-sight easier than working 40 hours a week.
>>
>>339506420
Any white cis male has no right to complain about anything in life
>>
>>339505098
Sony loyalty
Same as all other playstation crap since the PS2.
>>
>>339506420
It's all about taking opportunities anon

If you were more ambitious you could pursue these things. You need to start while you work, just like the Best friends did. They were all working tester jobs (And one grocery job) while they got started and only after a year or two of work could they do it full-time.
>>
I have the four Persona games and Final Fantasy 1 through 10 on my Vita. Not to mention four Metal Gears including Peace Walker. And Freedom Unite. And a Katamari.
>>
>>339506697
>If you were more ambitious you could pursue these things

You're telling me, but I still don't see how any of them can complain about their "job" being more difficult than anything they've done in the past. I mean, they don't exactly sound like they enjoyed testing that much and working retail is fucking soul crushing.

The way I see it there's no way recording yourself playing videogames (mostly badly) could be worse than any typical office or retail gig.
>>
>>339505198
>it's a /v/ gets autistic over fun discussions episodes
>>
Big screen and anime.
>>
>>339507030

You will grow to hate anything you do as a job and complain about it being a burden. It's inevitable.

This is why actors can complain about how hard 6 weeks of work for $5 million dollars is even though it's a fucking fantasy for most people. It's why the white collar guy can complain about his job even though it's a luxury compared to digging ditches. It's why the guy digging ditches thinks his life is the worst thing in the world even though he's not starving to death in the gutters.

Ask anyone to think about it for a second and they'll admit "Yeah, I do have easier than others" but in the moment, when the world revolves around them, they are suffering and nobody appreciates it. It's just the way humans are wired.
>>
>>339506853
So it's a PortStation Vita
>>
>>339507712
>there's something wrong with having games you like on one platform
>>
>>339507849
Having games you like that you haven't played already would be better.
>>
>>339505707
literally no one has ever actually said something like this. You need to unsubscribe from Strawman Gaming
>>
>>339506525
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>339508034

DSP has.
>>
>>339505098
The Vita
>No Xenoblade X jokes
the fuck /v/?
>>
>>339508000
I was born in '94, last year I played Symphony of the Night for the first time on Vita, the ports are a blessing.
>>
>>339507672

Mark Twain once wrote "A man will pay good money to ride his carriage across the countryside, but if you pay him money to do it he'll decide it's too much of a burden and quit".
>>
>It's a "We spent so much money on dolls and overwatch loot boxes that we forgot to pay our taxes again" episode.

I suppose I should expect no less from a bunch of manchildren that are given way too much money.

I just wish they would actually spend some of it on making their content better quality.
>>
Only reason why I haven't traded my vita in is because of the old resident evil games for it and binding of isaac.
>>
File: 1455567848737.png (104 KB, 268x281) Image search: [Google]
1455567848737.png
104 KB, 268x281
>>339510036
Pat probably gets carried by his mmo hugbox
>>
>>339510594
I dont think thats in question.

I bet he hasnt medaled in any game yet.
>>
>>339505098
Losers who like cringey japanese anime weeb games.
>>
>>339505440

Don't lash out, butthurt cubicle drone; doing things that gets you enough money to live from equals work. Just because you ended up in some soul-crushing drudgery for the rest of your days because of your shit choices - and really, why else would you be so frustrated that you spend your meager spare time on /v/ bitching about nobodies - doesn't mean you get to re-define the word to fit your failed existence.

But if it gets you through your mid-life crisis better, youtubers most likely don't have much in the way of insurance and retirement plans, so you'll get to laugh it up in your Florida nursing home in a few decades.
>>
>>339510036
Wiat that actually happend
>>
>>339511510
Matt missed an episode a couple weeks ago because he was being audited by the CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency).
>>
I don't watch their videos any more how bad has Dark Souls 3 gotten
>>
>>339512816
yeah i finally unsubscribed from them because of that shit. wish i did it earlier since i couldn't be assed to see their other content anymore

bunch of arrogant cocksuckers
>>
>>339505098
Is he autistic?
>>
>>339514743
No, just Canadian.
>>
>>339512132
Same thing is happening to Spoony as well.

All these chuckle fuck eceleb high school droupouts will starve to death once the autism money from their fans stop and the revenue agencies rape their asses because they don't even know how to balance a fucking checkbook.

I can't wait.
>>
Who is the guy in OP?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.