[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HOW TO FIX OVERWATCH >MANY LESS RETARD EDITION Reinhardt's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
196 KB, 400x400
>HOW TO FIX OVERWATCH
>MANY LESS RETARD EDITION

Reinhardt's shield loses life as it is deployed, at a slow pace.
McCree's reload speed is lowered.
Widowmaker's sniper mode fires slower, Ult call out is much more noticeable for opposing team.
Mercy cannot revive players whose souls are eaten by Reaper.
Mercy's beam last a moment after it breaks, allowing her to spot heal/buff multiple targets.
Lucio's damage is slightly increased, but rate of healing is reduced.
Symmetra's turrets are on a stacking cooldown, allowing her to place them all rapidly after her spawn, with the actual cooldown being longer.
Zenyatta has two orbs that can either be harmony or dissonance, that he can place as needed. Applying two orbs to a single target applies 150% of the effect, not 200%.
Zenyatta's shields increased by 50, bringing him to 200 health.
Bastion's turret has a short, but loud, spin up animation, and deals just a hair more damage. Self-heal cooldown slightly increased.
D.Va gains damage the longer she fires, but her weapons overheat after sustained fire. Moved to Offense.
Mei freezes enemies slightly slower if they have more than 250 health. Ammo maximum lowered by 25.
Farah replaces 50 health with 50 armor.
Roadhog cannot melee immediately after a pull. Ultimate meter gained from damaging Roadhog is slightly reduced.

Alll ultimates charge 20% slower in competitive modes.
>>
shouldn't stuff like this be on owg
>>
>Mercy cannot revive players whose souls are eaten by Reaper.
>no reaper nerfs

Found the reaper player.
>>
>>339502528
>>HOW TO FIX OVERWATCH
>>MANY LESS RETARD EDITION

>Reinhardt's shield loses life as it is deployed, at a slow pace.

You've already failed
>>
>Reinhardt's shield loses life as it is deployed, at a slow pace.

It does. Perhaps you're not knowledgable enough to make balance change suggestions.
>>
>>339502528
yes to everything except d.va, this is the first balance post that is actually decent.
>>
So, make Zenyatta overpowered as fuck?
It's not like people aren't already picking him literally TWICE in the "pro scene".
>>
>>339502528
>Alll ultimates charge 20% slower in competitive modes.

This needs to happen.
>>
>>339504449
>>339502528
That's actually fine. Reinhardt's shield recharges too fast and effectively slows down the game.
>>
>>339505372
they aren't at the moment.
>>
>>339505809
it's not. you and/or your team need to stop being retarded and punish the reinhardt for putting his shield up, it breaks pretty easily with concentrated fire
>>
>>339502528
>Less retarded
>Buffing Mcree
>>
>>339507716

This shit, I see bastions not firing on a deployed shield while the rein is alone all the time

FUCKING FIRE AT IT IDIOTS
>>
god i love playing zarya. part support, part offensive player
>>
File: 55034742_p0.png (2 MB, 2200x2200) Image search: [Google]
55034742_p0.png
2 MB, 2200x2200
>>
Those who play on PS4 with kb/m, what's your setup? I don't want to leave my comfy beanbag for chair and table but I don't want to switch my TV for a monitor too.
>>
>>339510608
i sit at a desk and play on a monitor.
>>
>>339507915
Yeah Bastion eats through rein's shield.
With Mercy's damage boost it takes literally 2 seconds to destroy it
>>
File: 1447899792582.png (64 KB, 352x116) Image search: [Google]
1447899792582.png
64 KB, 352x116
increase the spread on mccree's fan
there, I fixed mccree
>>
>>339502528
take your shitty opinions to >>>/vg/

the game is balanced to play as is with multiple counters for every character
>>
>>339502528
hey thats pretty good
>>
>>339502528
Why the fuck are youspaming your shitty threads here? You want fixes? Spam on Official forums, fuck off already
>>
File: 1464488091817.png (343 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1464488091817.png
343 KB, 500x436
How to REALLY fix Overwatch

>reduce the healing rate of Lucio and remove/further reduce his self healing; also reduce his damage

>reduce or remove McCree's flashbang's blast radius, then give the left click perfect accuracy again

>make Widowmaker's fire rate and charge rate both slower, reduce poison mine damage, and make the grappling hook's cooldown longer

>fix Hanzo's hitboxes

>reduce the rate in which Mercy builds up ultimate

>give Zenyatta 25-50 more health and the ability to throw three orbs of harmony at once, but nerf orb of discord

>reduce Symmetra's damage and make it so the damage buildup resets for each new target

>reduce Roadhog's hook range

>Make D.Va slower outside of mech form

>give Tracer only two blinks or make it so that damage done by her is reset when she rewinds

>reduce Mei's reload speed, ammo capacity, and freeze speed
>>
>>339511324
your suggestions are far worse than ops.
>>
>>339511324
>make everyone shittier and less fun

Riot go home.
>>
>>339511324
>>Make D.Va slower outside of mech form

This is dumb.
>>
File: 1457641705020.gif (1 MB, 252x157) Image search: [Google]
1457641705020.gif
1 MB, 252x157
>>339511498
>>339511504
>hurr I want my free right click kills as McCree and Lucio to remain the only frequently chosen healer
>imbalance is fun guys xd

Fuck off
>>
>>339511504
>making Hanzo's hitboxes correct and actually require that you hit the opponent is "shittier and less fun"

Huntsman Sniper was bad enough in this department as is.
>>
>>339511632
jesus fuck please don't ever make important decisions for people
>>
>>339502528

Why not
>D.va's shield collects the bullets fired at her and shotguns them out once the ability ends dealing all of the damage fired at her back out again
>>
>>339502528
Only change I'd make is to the zenyatta health, leave it at 150 but make 25 of the hp armor

This'd effectively give him 125 armor, 100 of which regenerates. He'd be able to survive a widowmaker bodyshot and wouldn't be two shot by as many things, and would be actually fairly tough against low damage fast firing heroes like DVa or Mei
>>
File: comfy mario.png (198 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
comfy mario.png
198 KB, 500x445
>>339502528
This is cool.
>>
>>339511734
Please don't ever make a video game if you think dire imbalance is fun.
>>
>>339511632
lucio just needs his passive heal nerfed a little, anything more and no one would play him over mercy.
nothing wrong with the mccree change and the rest of your suggestions are completely retarded.
>>
File: 1461810272337.jpg (27 KB, 705x696) Image search: [Google]
1461810272337.jpg
27 KB, 705x696
>>339511324
get a load of this dumb nigger
>>
>>339502528
Don't you fucking touch symmetra, she's fine the way she is. Maybe give her a bit more on shield like 30 instead of 25. But don't fuck with her turrets. Git gud
>>
>>339502528
holy shit these are terrible suggestions

Actual less retarded suggestions:
>D.Va movespeed while firing increased to 60% of normal.
>Reduce firerate of McCree's fan the hammer by 20-30%
>Mei's icicles cannot headshot frozen targets
>Mei can freeze more than one enemy with primary fire

More zenyatta shields and the lucio change make sense though.
>>
>>339510858
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>339512609
mei is already shit, she doesn't need nerfs.
>>
>>339511324
>Nerfing Tracer, D.Va, Roadhog, Symmetra.

Dumb ass fucking genji detected
>>
File: 1463991016456.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1463991016456.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>339512609
>>Mei's icicles cannot headshot frozen targets

but that's the only way she can kill people
>>
File: 0 kills.png (272 KB, 431x960) Image search: [Google]
0 kills.png
272 KB, 431x960
>forgetting Genji buffs

At least buff his ultimate, everyone runs off or ends up killing you by the time you kill one person.
>>
File: 1446424369379.jpg (16 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1446424369379.jpg
16 KB, 325x325
>>339511964
You're retarded.

If you nerf McCree you have to nerf Tracer. His flashbang combo is one of the very, very few things in this game that can reliably kill her. She is unkillable in most situations.

And Zenyatta's Orb of Discord in its current state basically makes it so anyone who has it on is guaranteed to die unless they put themselves in timeout, whereas his healing is subpar compared to Mercy and Lucio. He's a support class, not a would-be sniper. So make his healing better but make the orb of discord less game pausing for someone

Widowmaker is so easy to play it's brainless, I thought TF2 sniping was easy but she by far takes the cake. Her current firerate and charge can have her kill squishies in two fast bodyshots if she can't hit the head, which I don't know how she wouldn't since it's so easy to do. At least in TF2 there was a forced pause between shots. 75 damage on poison mine is just ridiculous too, should be at the most 50. She needs changes.

If you don't know the issue with Hanzo's hitboxes and saying to change them is dumb then you shouldn't be talking. There's a video test that shows the arrows have a massive hitbox that does not even require that you hit the person, it counts even if it's near them.

I shouldn't be getting one-shotted by Roadhogs from halfway across an area of the map. His hook range is on the ridiculous side, and if McCree's instakill is going to get nerfed it's only fair if his is as well.

Also Symmetra is skill-less as fuck and to say otherwise is to put yourself in denial. An auto-lock on gun plus the extreme damage ramp up creates easy W+M1 kills especially if her turrets are around

As for Mercy, I literally got my ult up to 71% after joining a game so late that it lasted less than 30 seconds more. The charge rate is way too fast.

I'll retract Mei and D.Va's, that's it.
>>
>>339511324
Hanzo needs the hitboxes or else he is worse than he already is

Making Dva slower outside of mech form makes zero suit dva even more unbearable

poison mine is garbage anyway

nah it should be
>Mcree doesn't reload when using shift, shift's cooldown is decreased with a hit by .5

>Lucio rate of healing reduced, healing on self reduced even further - increase e cooldown by a second or two

>Give zero suit dva something fucking worth while so they aren't total garbage if they get fucked by the suit

>Widowmaker's ult call is actually hearable

>Bastion has a turn rate slow OR just cant move past certain degree like 75 or something

>Reinhardt's ult has an actual wave of force coming out of it so you can see how high you can be hit for the sake of clarity

>Reduce Reapers damage but make it so either collecting a soul reduce's shift cooldown by 50% or killing someone resets it and maybe cant headshot anymore

>Mercy can overheal like medic for 25% of hp

>Soldier Seventydicks has a slower reload time except when in visor

>Pharah has a 15%ish increase in splash radius

>Mei's ult has a 20%ish shorter area, her m1 freezes later, and her iceblock heals half as much or can be broken after like 1500-2000 damage, Mei's ult can be destroyed

>Spunkrat's traps can be destroyed if you're in them

>Roadhug cant huff paint as often

>Zenyatta health buff

>Toblerone's turret has a turn speed, reduced range at level 1, cooldown starts after the turret is destroyed, cooldown is reduced by half
>>
>>339512872
somebody said meleeing a frozen enemy kills them instantly
>>
File: 1463754785914.png (253 KB, 502x301) Image search: [Google]
1463754785914.png
253 KB, 502x301
>>339512902
People say this but Ive seen many potgs where Genji gets 3+ kills with his ulti. Its just like most other ulties where you gotta use it when people are grouped up and/or distracted
>>
>>339512985
>i'm shit the post
>>
>>339513196
>I have no rebuttal because this is my first FPS and I like broken things: the post
>>
>>339513313
nah i just cant be bothered to respond to your shit opinions.
>>
>McCree
Fan the hammer needs more recoil so it's not piss easy to land 5/6 shots on even the smallest of targets
>Pharah
She needs to be able to move slightly faster in the air and while using rocket barrage
>Reaper
His teleport needs to either be sped up or to not telegraph where he's going to, and if he eats an enemy team member's soul after killing them then they shouldn't be able to respawm
>Tracer
Her blinks should allow her to move vertically as well, so you can gain height by aiming upwards.

>Hanzo
Arrows should do 1/2 damage
>Widowmaker
A sniper rifle shouldn't need to charge up, it was dumb in TF2 and it's dumb now. Remove her mine to balance it.
>Bastion
Fine, though I'd love a skin that gives him R2D2's voice
>Mei
Should be able to skate along ice she sprays to gain speed, but her Wall and Heal should also cost 40/30 ammo apiece
>Junkrat
Should be immune to explosive damage in general
>Torbjorn
Hammer should just be his melee instead of a seperate weapon

>Zarya
Shields should reflect beam or energy weapons
>Winston
Gun should be a beam weapon
>Roadhog
Hook needs 40% more range, right now its far too short.
>Reinhardt
Charge should deal recoil damage to him if he hits anything, shield should not allow enemies to walk through it
>D.Va
Should have no critbox, and her suit shouldn't have an auto-eject. If you don't get out yourself you should just die.

>Zenyatta
Needs all his regular HP replaced with armour so he can't get bodyshot by widow, and should be able to deploy as many orbs of harmony/discord simultaneously as he has ammo for his orb toss (20 at max) - but they get disabled if he reloads or dies, to balance it.
>Lucio
His buff songs should really be D&B or Ska instead of generic dubstep.
>Mercy
Remove her gun and melee, she's supposed to be a pacifist
>Symmetra
She should start having some form of fit from sensory overload if too much happens on screen at any point, like all her turrets firing at once.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1457655716674.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1457655716674.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>339513373
Nice excuse cowboy fag
>>
>yfw a cloaking/spy/backstab character is patched in
>>
>>339512741
Mei is fucking amazing. Incredible delaying and crowd control abilities, PLUS decent long range, PLUS very strong close range 1v1. PLUS a spammable heal. The only reason she isn't broken is because McCree is so fucking good right now.

Being able to freeze multiple people is a HUGE buff. Her whole kit is obviously designed around throwing wrenches into the plans of the enemy team. Freezing multiple enemies for your team to finish off makes much more sense than the solo kill potential of freeze into headshot.
>>
>>339512985
Maybe instead of nerfing all of them, we could buff the other classes in such a way a balance is achieved without weakening others. Also, Hanzo's hitboxes should be fixed, but if you trip Widows mines your p. dumb
>>
>>339513134
that doesn't happen, unless of course they're low enough to die from a melee attack
>>
>>339513580
that's what I heard, I never tested it out
>>
>>339513438
Oh wow. Please never post again.
>>
>>339513057
>buffing Pharah
No.

>making zero suit D.Va any better when that's not the point and the second life is already useful for point stalling or payload pushing

Also Hanzo shouldn't need broken hitboxes to be usable. I imagine he'd be more useful if Widowmaker wasn't so much of a better choice. Your suggestion for McCree's dodge roll also makes it useless.
>>
I may be insane, but I actually think that Symmetra is one of the best characters in the game. Poo in loo, but consider the following:

Have you ever tried camping medkits? This might sound really stupid, but some people have noticed how stupid medkit placement is. Oddly enough, they seem to be located in the perfect areas so that attackers can use them, but never defenders. Medkits certainly are important. You might not see people using them, but when someone escapes near death and comes back at full health, there isn't always a healer around. So if you have a hard time killing and reasonably weak targets are retreating to use medkits, why not have Symmetra camp the medkit itself? For starters, you can leave your turrets in plain sight. Not necessarily because someone won't see them, but because they have to get rid of them to grab the medkit without dying. This means you can distract them and quickly finish them off with your m1. Even if enemies start to realize what you're doing and ignore you, you have successfully denied them medkits and will either force someone to heal or enable your team to finish them off more easily. Since you're somewhat closer to the enemy than the rest of the defenders, you can place better teleporters as well. Plus you're within enough range to shield your teammates. Best of all, a lot of medkit spaces are small, so you can actually prefire corners with the charged shot for big damage.
>>
>>339513438
>>Mei
>Should be able to skate along ice she sprays to gain speed, but her Wall and Heal should also cost 40/30 ammo apiece

As someone who plays Mei, I'd actually like that. Thank you for not being one of the faggots saying to just make her shittier
>>
>>339504308
>thinking reaper is powerful

found the sub level 20 player
>>
>>339502528
>>339502528
I just want Symmetra's turrets to not die to a stiff breeze. I can't count the times they've been destroyed by the weakest of attacks like the flashbang.
>>
>>339513518
she doesn't have decent dps, she gets destroyed against coordinated teams.
>>
>>339512872
Why does she need to be able to solo kill people? She already has multiple kinds of incredibly strong CC, insane survivability, a very powerful delay, good long range poking potential, and of course her incredible ult.

She makes so much more sense as someone who sets up kills for her team instead of as a solo killer.
>>
>>339513138
It would be a good ult if he were sturdier, or it didn't restrict your ranged options while using it. Getting up close is super precarious as Genjii since he is not a short-distance brawler.
>>
>>339505042
no ti doesn't you fucking idiot. it only loses health as it takes damage. thi prevents from rein just camping on the payload with his shield always up. it doesn't effect anything in battle.
>>
>Disable lucio's speed until the point unlocks in king of the hill
>decrease widowmaker machinegun fire so you basically have to stand in melee range for it to function, alternatively make her scoped fire twitch when she takes damage
>D.va no slowdown on using her guns, or increase firerate
>>
Soldier 76 needs a damage nerf or more damage dropoff at range because the damage he does with the rate of fire and ammo he has is stupid. Give sprint a stamina bar or something too.
>>
>>339513745
>Just finding out symmetra is op

Stop posting, you are not supposed to tell others about her, sssshhhhhhhhh or they will nerf her
>>
>>339511278
>balanced.
>pros literally pick mirror teams since over half the roster is useless
>>
>>339513438
This is pretty funny
>>
>>339513518
mei can already freeze a fuckload of people. that's her ult. These changes seem dumb.
>>
>>339502528
>buff my favorite characters, Mercy, Torbjorn and Reaper
>nerf my least favorite characters, Hanzo, D.Va, and 76

Fixed.
>>
>>339513518
>Mei is fucking amazing
man you must be vsing alot of shitters
>>
>>339513910
git gud

i'm trash with genji but good players will clean house with that ult without a problem. You're probably doing wrong.
>>
>>339512985
For Roadhog they need to reduce the hooks hurt botx(make you actually have to aim it) but fix the actual pull mechanics. Too fucking often it will just flat out pull people past you or off to the side. The hit detection on the shotgun seems super wonky too.

Symmetra is skillless sure, but she is barely relevant as is.
>>
File: ....gif (2 MB, 249x186) Image search: [Google]
....gif
2 MB, 249x186
>>339513438
>>
>only 4 players per team

Fixed the game.
>>
>>339514334
I see her in a good 75% of matches I play now on the defense team.
>>
File: 1464297217580.png (967 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464297217580.png
967 KB, 1600x900
>it's an "entire team loses momentum because they can't handle one fucking turret" episode
>>
File: tumblr_o7nqruv84D1u7nzyzo2_1280.png (228 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nqruv84D1u7nzyzo2_1280.png
228 KB, 800x800
>>339513438
i want the ice skating thing
>>
>>339513887
because its a first person shooter? The core of the game is to be able to kill other people. The only one who doesn't need to defend themselves much is Mercy because she can hide behind a big strong man and has pretty good mobility. Mei has very limited primary range and her ulti, as much as people cry about it, is very easy to escape, so she isnt "setting up" as many kills as you think
>>
>>339513698
his mcree was one of his best points. it moves him from being able to literally kill any hero just because. and makes him more fun because you will be rolling all over the place. if you land a fan shot on someone with all 6 by the time you are done reloading you can roll again. maybe also allow him to reload WHILE rolling.
>>
>>339511324
Jesus fucking christ it's like I'm reading Riot's forums again
>>
>>339502528
>Alll ultimates charge 20% slower in competitive modes.

This is probably the only sane suggestion in your entire post.

Everything else makes you a complete shitter.

I mean the fact that you want bastion to give away its location with sounds says how shitty you are and you probably get flanked a lot.

Might as well give McCree a boombox so you can hear him before he flanks you.
>>
>>339514434

>it's an "entire team loses momentum because they can't handle one of anything" episode

Pubs in a nutshell. Even the most irritating of mccrees, meis, and bastions are stompable, but people simply refuse to switch to their counters and work together (or don't know any better).

Easier to complain about camping bastion that gets 20 kills than use any number of counters that he has.
>>
>>339513138
he can get his ult off and get a lot of kills if a bunch of offense characters are grouped up the problem with his ult is that it turns an alright mid range character into a really flimsy melee character and then makes him scream loudly saying EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I CAN ONLY GET MELEE KILLS NOW!!

I think Genji's ult needs some kind of a rework.

Maybe when he uses it he gains like 100 armor or something? Because as it is, using his ult on cool down doesn't always feel very viable.
>>
>>339513438
>if he eats an enemy team member's soul after killing them then they shouldn't be able to respawm

???
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>339513802

Not that Anon but a proper Reaper can shut down entire teams. On KOTH games he's virtually unstoppable as he can 1v1 every character in the game and flank constantly.
>>
>>339513880
See
>>339513887
She doesn't need DPS. Her role should be in making team plays. Not hanging out on the edges of the map to try to solo kill people who come by.

>>339514137
Mabye they seem dumb because you're retarded. Her ult freezes in an AOE while she can run away and hide or heal herself or shoot icicles.
>>
File: 1438219074194.jpg (206 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438219074194.jpg
206 KB, 1000x1000
>>339513438
>>Roadhog
>Hook needs 40% more range, right now its far too short.
>>
>>339514624
mccree already has the loudest footsteps in the game.
>>
File: 1428631441001.jpg (49 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1428631441001.jpg
49 KB, 406x364
Make maps require the defending team to seperate.

Fix the map balance on maps, like the last point of vodka town.

Fix d.vas damage reflection not reflecting all the shots infront of it
Also let reinhart shield her from her ult blast (this really should be fixed)
>>
>>339513745
medkit placement is terrible. Evern as attacker you have to backtrack 90% of the time. And going behind enemy lines as 200HP support seems like suicide. But still I find putting the turrets at doorways (inside, at the top) near the few obvious healthpacks work well. Her shield feels kind of wonky. But I guess for a tracer that can save her from widowmaker.

Her best part is that her alt fire can go through a reinhardt though
>>
>>339513745

I've run into Symmetras using this tactic and it's remarkably effective. You can really put a dent in the offensive team's momentum by cutting off access to stage heals
>>
Let Genjii be able to reflect Hanzos Ult while his own Ult is up like in the character trailer
>>
>>339514794
>>>339513802
> virtually unstoppable as he can 1v1 every character in the game and flank constantly.

Lol! Play against better people bud
>>
>>339511324
>>give Tracer only two blinks or make it so that damage done by her is reset when she rewinds
anon are you retarded
>>
>HOW TO FIX OVERWATCH
>MAKE IT HARDER FOR EVERYONE TO KILL ME. THOSE FUCKIN JERKS QUIT IT
>>
>this thread
>people that pick the wrong hero and their favorite picks get countered
>>
>>339514552
Are you dumb? not all people are for killing just because it is a first person shooter. this isn't COD

it's a teambased strategy game in first person. it's about coordination and ROLES. because in any team on any game/sport/activity. people have ROLES.

yes it is easy to escape mei's ult. providing you have a movement ability/and or are close to the outside. her ultimate is for area denial you cuck. using mei's ultimate allows you to FORCE an enemy to go where YOU want them to. landing it on shitter's who can't dodge is a BONUS.

jesus christ
>>
>>339514989
mccree is a straight up better than reaper.
>better close range dps
>decent at range
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwmISZrt_hQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>339514552
Mercy, lucio, and even reinhardt are all designed around having less than great solo kill ability because they give their team utility.

If you dumbfucks actually knew how to use teamwork you'd see what a buff to mei this would be.
>>
>>339514434
>someone asks for widowmaker against turrets/bastion
>switch together with another guy
>another guy tells me to switch back since hes good
>he NEVER shoots the fucking bastion
>>
>>339514892
>Doesn't know crouching makes you far quieter on every hero.
>>
>>339514892

Widowmaker heels say otherwise.

But besides the point, I don't see why they should add further sounds to spot the enemy easily when the game already has plenty.
>>
>this entire thread

I'm so glad that none of you are involved in the development of video games, because holy fuck are you guys retarded
>>
>Mercy
>Remove her gun and melee, she's supposed to be a pacifist
god fucking awful
>>
>>339514946

It depends on the map. I noticed this on the second capture point on hanamura. Defenders have an easier time holding the stairs on the left, but not the open area on the right. Attackers have a direct line of sight to it and characters with mobility skills can jump directly to it. A lot of these people use the side entrance to the point to destroy emplacements on the upper platform. So I said fuck it, I'll camp this medkit. I put my teleporter on it, 6 sentries, and fucked anyone who came inside while using the heals for myself.
>>
>mei throws her ult at the ground
>Some how think I have time to avoid it everytime
>get to the edge of the circle right when it starts up
>stop moving immediantly and shimmy my way to the edge
>every fucking time
>>
>>339502528
Quite literally every single thing you suggested is completely retarded and would fix absolutely nothing? Have you even played the game?
>>
>>339514987

You can actually reflect Hanzo's ult you retard.

Jesus, are Genji players this dumb?
>>
>>339515290
ops suggestions are pretty good
>>
>>339515216
>a mccree slowly creeping along so that way people don't hear his cowboy boots

no one does this
>>
Would anyone object to giving Symmetra something in the way of healing? Like whatever damage she deals with Alt fire and W+M1 or saps with she can target allies and restore their health with the amount she has drained? Maybe instead it turns into a bigger shield she can cast on one ally with her E ability that scales from that 25 to a set limit based on the damage she's dealt with her weapon?

At least allow her to set up all her turrets at the start instead of being able to squeeze out 4-5 before the round starts.
>>
Are there any good Mei's out there? You know, ones that don't use their ice wall to block allies out and get killed by the enemies, or block allies?

I swear, every mei I've played with was secretly a spy, working for the other team.
>>
>>339515193
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
>guy picks genji
>yo genji I'm gonna need you to take out the widow that's hurassing our team and the supports if you have time
>spends the entire game throwing ninja stars at roadhog
>we get fucking shreked by widowmaker
>>
> Game is built around heroes that counter other heroes
> Of course you'll be at a disadvantage when someone has the hero that counters yours

> BAAAAWWWW GAME IS UNBALANCED PLS NERF THE CHARACTERS THAT COUNTER MY MAIN

The game is already casual as fuck, why can't you fags even get gud at some basic shit?
>>
>>339515376
shut up OP
>>
>>339513802
>cant play Reaper efficiently

wew lad perhaps you should git gud
>>
>>339515376
If you've played less than 10 games sure
>>
>>339515403

I think her shields are more than enough simply because they don't disappear unless you (not the symmetra) personally die. If you're trying to wipe a team to get the cap, that adds up to a lot of extra damage you have to deal. Throw in a toblerone and it gets even worse with his armor buff.
>>
Actual serious balance time

Give Zenyatta 25 more health, he's too squishy

Reduce the healing speed of roadhog's take a breather so it takes ~4 seconds for the animation to end

Remove widowmaker's assault rifle completely. She's a sniper. you're not supposed to be good at close range. Just give her a no-scope sniper shot to use at close range

Nerf bastion's damage in turret form but buff his health while deployed.

buff the damage of Gengi's stars, but only throw 2 instead of 3 with mouse 1
leave mouse 2 throwing 3

Nerf mei's headshot damage. She is basically a sniper with those things

Give Hanzo an option in close quarters. unlike mercy, he does not have a fucking assault rifle. He needs something like a tiny repeating crossbow that does 30 damage but shoots a little faster than his bow

Wintston's leap needs to be shorter
he can cross the map in a single bound, effortlessly chasing down anyone. He is a tank, not an assault. He does not need such crazy mobility.
Buff damage of Winston's lightening

That's all I can think of.
>>
File: 1463985492738.jpg (116 KB, 730x671) Image search: [Google]
1463985492738.jpg
116 KB, 730x671
>>339514659
>tfw there's already a counter on your team and you could do their job so much better but you don't want to double up

Why can't Genjis realize how fucking scary he is when you use Deflect right?

>tfw deflecting Junkrat bombs
>tfw deflecting Phara rockets
>tfw deflecting Reaper/Roadhog fire
>tfw deflecting Bastion's ult fire
>tfw slashing souls to ribbons

so many people gravitate to him because he's the badass cyborg ninja but they know not of his full potential
>>
I'm getting tired of these armchair dev suggestions on what balance should be like.
>>
>>339502528
>nothing about the shit tier netcode that has a tick rate of 20

are you retarded, OP?
>>
>>339502528
>Shield loses life slowly
Literally just blow it up. If you sit around not attacking they'll advance. If you break the shield they have to fall back.
>McCree's reload speed is lowered
Reasonable.
>Widowmaker ..
Pick Reaper.
>Reaper soul eating
Stupid. It's an ultimate and Mercy is already outclassed by Lucio enough.
>Mercy healing stick
Meh.
>Lucio damage
He's already the best support all around. How about you nerf his alt fire?
>Symmetra's turrets
Already like this? She needs a way to heal to be viable.
>Zen changes
He just needs more HP or movespeed.
>Bastion changes
Seem unnecessary.
>D.Va changes
She needs a shield that doesn't suck ass.
>Mei
Here's a good change for Mei: Start focusing her before she freezeheadshots your support.
>Farah
Actually not a bad idea.
>Roadhog
Pointless change. Shotgun blast is free to the head and will do way more damage anyways.
>>
>>339515372
Whaaaaat, no way!
>>
>>339502528
Fan the hammer can't crit, bastion turret mode can't crit. There fixed.
>>
File: 2D master.jpg (110 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
2D master.jpg
110 KB, 500x371
Lucio: -25 HP
McCree - Flashbang has to land or only works on enemies facing him
Widowmaker - Charge time increase
Mercy - Ult charge time increase
Zenyatta - +25 hp
D.Va - heavily shrink her head/critical area size

That's it.
If you want anything else, you're shit.
>>
>>339515595
>t. sub 50% winrate shitter
>>
How to fix overwatch WITHOUT NERFS.

1/6

>Mercy
To go with the angel / healing theme she gains "The Sword of Balance" which instantly balances her health and the health of the target she hits. I.E. Target is at 500 health and mercy is at 10 health then the target is put to 205 health and mercy is put to 205 health (health above her HP cap is temporary HP that can't be healed)

>Symmetra
In order to solidfy her fantasy as the perfect order hero and improve her role as a support whenever she has her teleporter up recoil is removed from all allies guns.

>McCree
In order to reduce his power as a duelist and improve his roll as a midrange sniper and fulfil his roll as a pistol master he can "queue" shots allowing him to select up to 6 locations to fire at and then fire at them all instantly with his M1.

>Genji
Now gains light distortion invisiblity whenever he hasn't attacked for more 8 seconds. His blur can still be vaguely seen at close range and easily through widowmakers ult / hanzo's dragon eyes and his footsteps are made slightly louder.

>Reaper
As the true bringer of death Reaper now causes targets to explode in a hail of shrapnel upon scoring a killing blow dealing 20% of the fallen heroes maximum health in an AoE

>Tracer
She can now save a "state" on the map that she can return by pressing E within 1 second of dying. This effect has a 1 minute cooldown.
>>
File: 1428962601606.jpg (18 KB, 174x200) Image search: [Google]
1428962601606.jpg
18 KB, 174x200
>tracer getting her ass whooped by mei
>go and help her by distracting th emei
>mei freezes me and tracer runs away
>Mei stands there with one pip of health

I only did this because the other four members on my team were working really well together, so I assumed.
>>
>>339515296
I would rather put turrets on the bottom health pack at B. Most people getting hurt or going through the right side will try to dodge and get some HP by going to the bottom. That is out of sight from the backline with a healthpack.
>>
>>339515595

Zennyatta is not for running straight up against the enemy. Stop asking for more health, he has the discord orb which kills players instantly.

Just stop being a complete idiot altogether.
>>
>>339515679
Holy shit. This whole thread is full of retards that don't know what theyre fucking taking about. Thank God none of you will have any say in what actually happens in the future at blizzard
>>
>>339515524
See, you say that, but then there are characters like Tracer, Pharah, and Soldier 76 where if you pick a whole team of them you have a good chance at winning.
>>
>>339515789
2/6
>Widowmaker
Mines are removed and replaced with robotic spider sentries that patrol along a set path and fire acidic pellets on those unfortunate to cross their path. When they acquire a target they follow it until they are destroyed at which point they explode into poison gas as the mines already do.

>Bastion
He can now use his robotic strenth to puncture holes into any surface allowing him to scale walls and attach to ceilings. His minigun form now releases steaming exhaust out his rear that obscures vision and deals damage to heroes who come in close range. Finally he may now mount as a minigun on Reinhardt

>Hanzo
As true flesh and blood ninja he is able to tap into ninjitsu bloodmagicks which allows him to heal his allies as he slays his foes. He is permanently surrounded by a mist of blood haze that deals constant damage to any enemy that enters and any damage hanzo inflicts heals all allies in line of sight. Finally upon death the vengeful form of his blood manifests as an invulnerable blood spectre that may attack his foes for 2 seconds dealing massive damage.

>Junkrat
The true carnival of terror is unleashed when Junkrat becomes serious. When both Junkrats mine and trap are on cooldown his grenades are replaced by animated puppets that seek out nearby targets for 2 seconds before exploding. These puppets may be attacked and destroyed and are characterized by malevolent laughter when they are near.
>>
>>339515595
>Reduce the healing speed of roadhog's take a breather so it takes ~4 seconds for the animation to end
>Nerf mei's headshot damage. She is basically a sniper with those things
>Wintston's leap needs to be shorter
>he can cross the map in a single bound, effortlessly chasing down anyone. He is a tank, not an assault. He does not need such crazy mobility.

You know how I can tell you're salty as fuck and likely a hanzo player?

Because your other suggestions are actually reasonable.
>>
>>339515595

You know you can spam Hanzo's bow and do decent damage... right?
>>
>>339515862
>Dunning-Kruger effect
>>
>>339513974
>Disable lucio's speed until the point unlocks in king of the hill
Holy shit I've never seen such a retarded idea.

The whole point of Lucio's speedboost is getting to a spot before the other team can beat you there.
>>
>>339515595
>Give Zenyatta 25 more health, he's too squishy
no it's to balance out his extreme burst that lets him snipe widows and shit
>Reduce the healing speed of roadhog's take a breather so it takes ~4 seconds for the animation to end
why even buff this, he shouldn't be healing in a fire fight unless it's to distract the enemy team
>Nerf bastion's damage in turret form but buff his health while deployed.
nokay I see where this is going.
>>
Why does Symmetra have a cap of only 3 turrets when she can place six? I can barely place 4 normally, maybe 5 if we have a Lucio and get set up early enough.
>>
>>339515896
3/6
>Winston
This scion of science is never alone. Winston's ult now triggers a phase dimension swap that replaces all current heroes with ultimate form Winston so that they can unleash their bestial rage in unison. Any winston who falls during this ultimate enrages the other Winston causing a stacking 10% damage reduction and 10% damage increase that will remain on the original Winston until he is slain.

>Roadhog
Roadhog now collects trophies from those who he hooks. Whenever a player is hooked by roadhog he permanently loses access to one of his shift or E abilities until roadhog is slain and that player touches the point of that roadhogs death to recollect the item or skill that he has lost. Roadhog has access to any ability he takes which he may cycle between using the mouse wheel.

>Zarya
The energy matrix that provides Zarya with her power now feeds an orbital ion cannon. Whenever Zarya gains energy 10% of is siphoned off into the orbital ion cannon. When the ion cannon reaches full charge she may choose to unleash a massive friendly fire orbital strike anywhere on the map or elect to have this power delivered via microwave beam directly to her suit causing her to remain at 100% charge for the next 5 minutes.
>>
>>339507901
> reading comprehension
>>
>>339515615

The best part about genji's reflect isn't even offense. Even if people stop shooting him during reflect, someone else can use genji like a shield to focus a target.

>>339515823

Really depends on the comp. We had junkrat and toblerone on the stairs, so I wanted to keep them safe since they were dealing with the capture point so well. But yes, the bottom floor medkit is equally useful to guard and also provides a flank route via teleporter during cap.
>>
>>339515615
All of that is countered by the enemy not being retarded though.

I love genji, but he just is not that good outside of some very specific situations.
>>
>>339515997
4/6
Reinhardt
An indomitable bastion of virtue Reinhardt's very presence bolsters his allies resolve. When Reinhardt is nearby all damage taken by allies is distributed amongst all allies present. In doing so Reinhardt ensures that no one dies until anyone dies. On top of this Reinhardts vim and vigor causes surges of healing vitality in his allies giving them passive 10 damage per second regeneration. Finally as the true defender of the group whenever Reinhardts shield is broken for 5 seconds he becomes invulnerable.

Lucio
The true maestro of hearts Lucio can now charm enemy fighters enabling friendly fire on their attacks and removing healthbars / red outlines from their enemies. Lucio must choose to do this instead of providing speed or health boosts.

Torbjorn
Torbjorn is the incarnation of the forge and he brings his forge with him wherever he chooses to go. Torbjorn can now create a weapon modification terminal that allows him to remotely upgrade the armaments of his allies using the scrap he collects. He can increase rate of fire, add homing components, decrease reload time, change the munitions to explosives or decrease damage fallof amongst other things.
>>
I love how people want to compensate Bation a little, Like he needs a slight buff.
Bastion is insanely OP, Like I get that's the point of him but holy shit
>Long range
>No damage dropoff for shooting further away
>Pretty much no cooldown time for heals
>Good ult.
>Can't be beat 1 on 1 save a Genji
etc.
I don't know why people are so against Bastion being OP, That's the point of him.
Other than being immobile, What about him do you think is weak?
Fuck being immobile even works to his advantage.
Its not a case of git gud for me, If I'm playing Junkrat I'll throw grenades at him and hide if I'm D.va I'll defense matrix and ult near him but Bastion doesn't need a buff or a compansated nerf.
>>
>>339502528
>No
>Yes
>Speed is fine cos of charge. Agree on ult
>Fine
>His healing is weak as it is
>She can place 3 after a respawn this is fine
>Zenyatta does too much damage to be allowed 200 hp
>MAybe
>No
>No
>Sure
>>
>>339515716
You have to reflect the arrow he fires before it turns into dragons. its a small window but its very satisfying.
>>
File: 1424153596467.jpg (45 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1424153596467.jpg
45 KB, 345x345
>>339515789
>>339515896
this is stupid; you're stupid
>>
>>339515716

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IVquMhCta8
>>
>>339516024
>someone else can use genji like a shield to focus a target.
>not saving your team mates by dashing in and reflecting all the shit coming at them

hoboy no one expects a genji reflect when you're not fighting a genji.
>>
>>339516076
5/6
>D.VA
Not only a beauty but also a master tactician who has used her wit and will along with ingenius strategy to dominate the progamer scene, D.VA now allows her allies to benefit from this unrivaled acumen. Whenever D.VA deploys her ultimate the server staggers the actions of the enemy team allowing your team to see the actions of their opponents before their opponents take them. For instance you will see a reaper appear and use his ultimate seconds before this actually registers on her teams side allowing them to prepare for any eventuality.

>Pharah
A master of airborne combat Pharah is most at home at the sky and has long felt chained by the limited duration of her jet boosts. No longer is Pharah restricted to the ground and now instead her jet boost has been reversed and she can only operate ground side for the same limited span of time she once could only take to the air. When her feet are planted upon the ground however she can unleash her most powerful rocket that if fired from the air would send her hurtlign up into the atmosphere from the recoil. The earth ender rocket will pierce through walls and only detonate if its sensors detect proximity of 3 or more living beings.
>>
>>339502528
McCree and pharah are the ONLY good changes you mentioned.
Lucio should get slightly less healing but his amp it up should be the same. Otherwise he's fine.
>>
Please don't buff Zenyatta
>>
>>339515986
You can successful pump out 5 turrets 2 seconds after the round actually starts. Git gud
>>
>>339515767
thisssssss
>>
>>339516169
6/6
>Zenyatta
Zen is not just a state of mind but a source of power. This calm incarnation of death is a force to be reckoned with the closer he comes to death's door. Though Zenyatta seeks Nirvana he knows that he can not willingly walk into that nothingness or he will find his mind is not yet empty at deaths door. Every point of damage Zenyatta takes is replaced by his force of will which turns into a 2 HP piece of armor. Once his entire HP pool has converted into armor Zenyatta is on the precipice of Nirvana and his attacks are replaced by the 6 arms of Shiva. He becomes a melee combatant of unrivaled skill and singleminded ferocity.
>>
>>339515767
>Zenyatta - +25 hp
No, stop playing him against 4 pick heroes
>D.Va - heavily shrink her head/critical area size
She needs the big critbox or else she would be impossible to deal with if she flies into your face. The crit box balances out her coming straight at you just like monkey man having shit damage but high mobility.
>>
>>339515594

Zenattya is in heaven when there's a torb and a Symmetra on a team. I could see how adding more shield to a tank could get ridiculous and what could happen if it stacks with trob. I feel she needs something though.
>>
>>339516220
Trying to set up in a way where I'm not sitting out in the open when the attackers are pushing forward doesn't allow that. I mean I guess if I want them to see me putting down a turret so they know where to flashbang/grenade/rocket spam sure.
>>
>>339516267
>>339516169
>>339516076
>>339515997
>>339515896
>>339515789
Thank you for reading how to fix overwatch without nerfs. Please e-mail blizzard so that they can implement my changes and tell them I take no credit for them and they are free to use my intellectual property without notice or reimbursement.
>>
File: 1462303309139.png (403 KB, 339x537) Image search: [Google]
1462303309139.png
403 KB, 339x537
>>339516267
Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1463772079643.png (292 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1463772079643.png
292 KB, 1200x800
I like how everyone suggesting nerfs/buffs to heroes seems to have played them extensivly so they understand all pros and cons

Its not like they've only played a handful of heroes and their view on balance is slanted because of it

No I think that every buff/nerf should be left up to the masterminds on /v/ - you guys are so insightful
>>
>>339515949
in KotH you basically need to pick a lucio at the start or you get fucked. After that he may speed up all he wants.
>>
>>339516296
D.Va is by far the weakest and squishiest tank.
He role is to jump into the enemy's face...but she is easily and instantly vaporized, it makes no sense. She's needed buffs for months now.
>>
>>339516083
>insanely OP
That meme is dead. People realized how easy he is to counter and now Bastion could use a slight buff.

He's basically the best newbie killer which is why he gets so many PotGs.
>>
>>339515881

>Pharah

Just get some widowmakers or 76 and she falls to the ground like a fly.

> Tracer

Roadrat works wonders on them, specially the hook or the bear trap. A competent Reaper can beat her. Finally Torbjorn can wreck their shit as well.

> 76

Just go full call on duty on them as well. Either that or get 3 reins and 3 roadhogs and you see results.

It's not hard people.
>>
>>339515191
Lucio used to have pretty great solo kill ability, and he still does in many maps with pitfalls and his alt fire. And I dont know what you're talking about Reinhardt for, because if he gets near you you're dead in three hits unless you're a tank

>>339515116
Everyone should at least have the POTENTIAL to kill, retard. Even Mercy has the potential to "kill" by damage boosting others. Nobody should be delegated to "the heal bitch" or "the set-up-kills bitch." Am I supposed to play Mei just so I can deny an area once every two minutes?
>>
>>339516413
Games pretty balanced but we need another hitscan sniper such that widowmaker doesnt counter herself only.
>>
>>339516351
You should be gassed. Those were fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1450058844690.jpg (72 KB, 600x707) Image search: [Google]
1450058844690.jpg
72 KB, 600x707
>McCree's fan shoots slight slower
>Mercy's ult only rezzes teammates with half health
>Zeny gets 25 more shield
>Tracer's blinks recharge slightly slower
>Widow's hardscope charges slightly slower
>give Pharah 50 armor
>remove Mei from the game entirely

That would make Overwatch perfect.
>>
>>339516447
You're implying that the match is won by the team that gets there first and if you don't, everything is fucked.

Getting there first with a Lucio on your team is an edge, but it is by no means a requirement to winning a game of KotH.
>>
File: 1461639884987.png (54 KB, 219x301) Image search: [Google]
1461639884987.png
54 KB, 219x301
>its a "mei is too powerful and needs a nerf" thread
>>
>>339516540
The only ppl who deserve death are those who wish it upon others.
>>
The reaper preventing revives is a cool idea.

But what the game really needs is

>Torb turret gains a turn rate OR gains damage falloff OR bullets are not hit scan with perfect accuracy
>>
>>339516306

That's a good point about zenyatta too. Everyone says he needs more health; just give him a buff from a teammate. If anything needs buffing, its his ult. There's really no reason to use it over lucio. It's like the quick fix. It's downright awful if the rate of healing can't counter high dps or burst damage and zenyatta's invulnerability isn't really useful because you're not going to use a low health character with no movement abilities to tank.
>>
>It's a "The team doesn't have any healer at all" episode

And whoever that team is, they always end up losing.
>>
>tfw you get potg and top eliminations and damage as reinhardt
Whacking people feels good.
>>
File: 684674674967.png (556 KB, 840x638) Image search: [Google]
684674674967.png
556 KB, 840x638
who wore it best?
>>
File: 1464027827121.png (73 KB, 700x992) Image search: [Google]
1464027827121.png
73 KB, 700x992
>>339516060
Very true. He feels fun as fuck when you get a good flow going though.

I just started experimenting with his mobility options and the dude can be a major pain in the ass if you use the slash for some extra range. If nothing else it's at least good for causing a distraction

My life's dream is to deflect a Hanzo ult and get POTG with it
>>
>>339516489
>just stack up 3 or more of the same class and you'll win against these

That's still not how the game was meant to be.
>>
>>339502528
The game release barely a month,and fucker like you already ask for a nerf.
>>
>>339516721

Both have ass, but Tracer has the hips.

Tracer.
>>
>>339516458
>weakest and squishiest tank
just like zarya, shes an off tank. DO NOT play her as a frontal tank, it's clearly designed this way with her critbox being on her front. Shes very hard to kill if you duck in and out with her.
>>
>>339516458

She at least needs to be able to do some damage when she's where she needs to be. I'd either remove or reduce her movement penalty when firing, slightly improve the accuracy and damage at pissing distance, or make her ram do more damage so she can finish squishies faster. Also reduce her head hitbox because fuck that noise.
>>
>>339516712
>Teammate spams the chat with "we need a healer"
>Isn't willing to go healer themselves.

I'm alright at support, but I often won't do it specifically because some armchair general is trying to dictate team composition.
>>
>>339516782

They're going full noob on you. Might as well noob back at them.
>>
>>339516828
d.va can deal massive damage if she scores headshots within medium or close range.
>>
>>339516818
>Duck in and out
In and out of what? If you're hiding by walls you're going to do literally zero damage.
She's designed to be right in the enemy's face, which is a place far too unsafe for her against 90% of teams.
>>
>>339516926
>Medium to close range

I think you mean point blank to close range. She does annoyance at medium range or beyond, like reaper.
>>
>>339516481
You could be right, I have seen a lot less of him now.
I still wouldn't agree he needs a buff however
If plonked in the right spot with a good supporting team he can pretty much stop you from even coming close, I'll often take 300 dmg for forgetting to boost in front of him on the other side of the map.
Yes, That's my fault but no other character can do this, Even a Widowmaker is easier to avoid if she doesn't get a headshot. Bastion will tear you to shreds before you even find cover.
>>
>>339516884
You should go Symmetra just to spite them.
>>
>>339516936
Your E and boost. You use the terrain to get the drop on them, normally vertically and then when they shoot at you, you drop your E and if they're alone you wait for them to drop their mag and then shoot them in the face.
>>
>>339516513
widowmaker is only countered by smart plays.
so it seems like she's OP but she's not really.
>>
>>339511324
the sad part is this probably isn't even bait
>>
I love Zenyatta
>>
>>339516884

I hate all these silly "team leaders" that always blame the team for not having healers while they proceed to get their shit wrecked because the idiot always goes loner and 3 enemies fuck his shit.
>>
File: takai.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
takai.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>>339511324
>>
>>339517118
>If they're alone
Most of the time they will not be, that's why D.Va only is successful against shit teams.
>>
>>339517181
>>339517274
>responding to such an old post

Samefag?
>>
Overwatch balance threads are really eyeopening. Some people here are legit mongoloids who don't know shit about anything.
>>
>>339502528
All of these suggestions are terrible
>>
>>339517327
Yeah and that's why you use your team to kill them.

Shes very hard to kill if she manages her cooldowns well. if she boosts in and shields properly her boost will already be up and she can get out before anyone can even damage her. If you want to give her a buff it would be to her movement speed when shes shooting, so her damages isn't immediately negated if they walk away slowly.
>>
File: 1463280667003.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1463280667003.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>>339502528
Please God no, thank fucking God that you are not working at blizzard.
>>
>>339517118
>>339517327
that's not necessarily true.
people will always be somewhat alone because it's optimal to do that sometimes.
but she's not really about that. she's about farming her stupid suicide and using to make "plays".
she's literally Starcraft 2 Timing Attack autism put into a character. you have to be a complete faggot to play her properly. she's INTENTIONALLY designed that way.
>>
>>339513910
>restrict your ranged options
learn to right click, or at least do it properly when ulting
>>
How to beat McCree: an Abridged Guide.

Step 1. Ensure that there is more than 5 feet between McCree and yourself. Account for corners and flanks.

2. Know where your healers are, as well as the location of medkits.

3. Shoot McCree.

Thats all it takes
>>
>>339517542

Entire thread is terrible.

It's just people not being able to work as a team and bitching that their main can't counter every hero.
>>
>>339517386
Hint: When one person quotes a post, other people will often check out the quoted post. These people may have missed the post at the time it was posted for various reasons, and then respond to it late.

The second person was an unique IP to the thread anyway.
>>
File: this.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>339515767
/thread
>>
>>339517656
Could you tell me how to beat the cyberdemon?
>>
>>339517656
5 feet still ensures combo kill.
>>
Buff the damage of Bastion
When he is deployed, you are basically a fucking desk fan, cooling your enemies off with some refreshing bullets
If he did 5-6 times the damage he did now, he might stand up against a tracer with 1/4 health

Nerf Zenyatta's health
he can pretty much tank 6 Tracer ults at once, and his fucking shields regenerate at the speed of a supernova

Nerf Gengi's Damage
His throwing stars literally kill roadhogs in one toe shot. You can wipe teams as gengi. he needs a nerf

Buff Widowmaker's Charge speed.
If you don't die of old age waiting for Widowmaker's charge to be full, you will undoubtedly die to a roadhog or tracer before it is ready. Maybe 2-3 times faster and it would be alright

Buff Mei's Ult
If you manage to get the drone right on someone's asscheeks, you have about a 23% chance of freezing them. You pretty much have to be a widowmaker when it comes to using Mei's ult. If it had like 4-5 times more radius, it would be barely useable.

Buff Hanzo's Ult
It does literally no damage
You can stand in the dragons as a zenyatta and let them completely pass through you, and they don't even take half health.
Make them be just one massive hitbox that does 1000-40000 damage a second. Also increase the speed to the same as Mei's Icicle

Buff Junkrat's Ultimate
His tire is fucking useless
When you're don't do 10 damage to a zenyatta, you never even blow up the tire at all it literally takes one tracer shot to break it. Give it about 4000-5000 health and it would be decent. Also increase the time it lasts to 30 seconds.

Someone please email blizzard with these requests. I'm sure they will comply.
>>
>>339513970
not him, but...
>fucking idiot

>no ti
Can ignore this as it would appear you were typing too fast, venting your anger.

>effect

Cannot ignore this you fucking idiot. Learn English please.
>>
>>339516513
winston murders widowmaker pretty good

also seems like we might get a sniper support
>>
>>339515767
I think I probably agree with these.
The game doesn't really need any balance changes hardly. These are probably fine.
>>
>>339517612
>but she's not really about that. she's about farming her stupid suicide and using to make "plays".
Her suicide is more useful as a secondary life or oh shit button. Should only be used offensively if you have the setup or you need to kill like 5 bastions on the point.
>>
>>339502528

I think that Ults on overwatch should have a different callout depending on team they're on.

I hate hearing fire in the hole and having to check if I have a junkrat on my team or see if i should take cover.
>>
>>339517789
I get it, but understand that a lot of /v/ will take this post as 100% genuine.
>>
>>339515767
>Widowmaker - Charge time increase

In a game where most heroes can reload within seconds, the charge time is the least of your worries.

Go back to TF2 kiddo
>>
File: balances.jpg (289 KB, 1000x1160) Image search: [Google]
balances.jpg
289 KB, 1000x1160
D.Va confirmed for buffs.
McCree confirmed for nerfs.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (13 KB, 164x195) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
13 KB, 164x195
Add a gamemode where there aren't any ults
>>
>>339516489
Single counters, yeah. The key word there was 'whole team'
>>
File: 1430511510334.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1430511510334.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
76s auto aim actually targets junkrats tire
The percentage of health left on a tire is the amount of damage it does when it explodes
>>
>>339517789
You forgot McCree.
Flashbang cooldown should be reduced by 2 seconds. Flashbang should also reload your weapon just like roll. There are times when you don't have a full clip when trying to do the combo, and end up not killing the enemy.
>>
>>339517915

Now that widowmaker on your team will be even more useless since her ult is her only redeeming quality.
>>
remove POTG, it encourages idiots to be biased towards shooty bang bang characters instead of actually using their head
>>
>>339517915
I really want this but it'd require more balancing for each character that I don't think they'll ever do. Mercy without revive sounds very very bad
>>
>>339518052

Or Symmetra since she relies on that to do her teles.
>>
Just make Zenyatta not die to a gentle breeze. Shit's infuriating.
>>
>>339517914
>D.Va confirmed for buffs.
>favorite hero gets buffed even more

Seriously though if they're going to fix McCree they're going to have to change his toolkit entirely. They need to stop nerfing his primary fire, his fucking right click is the issue.
>>
>>339518052
>since her ult is her only redeeming quality

Shitter detected. Widowmaker is piss easy to play.
>>
How are you anons gonna feel after the McCree nerf?
>>
Here's an idea: Instead of suggesting that certain characters should be nerfed or buffed, why not take < 5 minutes to figure out how to counter what the enemy is throwing at you?

This game was literally designed so that no character is too powerful or too weak, yet all characters are all unique. This is a heavy strategy game that anyone can win as long as they approach the games with tact. If you seriously believe that one or two characters cannot be countered by any of the other 19 available to you then you're either a COD zombie or don't understand this game.
>>
>>339518116

Pls no, some PotG are legitimate hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJ-s4T16M
>>
>>339518172
Stop
Playing
Against
Pick
Teams
>>
i suck at this game
>>
File: epic.png (82 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
82 KB, 500x385
>>339517798
>>
>>339518284
Little bummed, rolling and rightclicking is pretty fun, but if they nerf him into submission I dunno.
>>
>>339518320
I got my first one of these a few days ago. It's just me activating Molten Core and walking from the spawn throwing some armor packs on the ground while I'm spamming "YOU'RE MAKING A CHICKEN OUT OF A FEATHER." It was hilarious.
>>
>>339518116
It needs to be removed simply so you can fucking play the game more

remove the end game score card shit too

I want to play more game, not fucking sit at a menu staring at it
>>
>>339518421
I had no argument, already stated I wasn't him.
Also, wasn't a typo, he used the wrong word completely.

Looks like you're just as stupid.
>>
>>339518319
Why make any sense at all, anon?
>>
>get potg
>it's the part where I don't use my ult for once
>oh shit it's the really cool kill where I manage to dodge the guy and do the thing and all that
>potg cutts off before I do anything cool
>>
File: 1456266677568.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1456266677568.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>339518320
The POTG system is so broken right now.

>time my Reinhardt ult to stun the entire enemy team down in a line
>charge kill through them, earning a team kill that wins us the match
>the potg goes to a McCree who fanned three times to kill three opponents
>>
File: 1464173535565.jpg (110 KB, 1366x793) Image search: [Google]
1464173535565.jpg
110 KB, 1366x793
How to REAAALLLYYY fix Overwatch

>nerf widow
>nerf mcree
>nerf mercy
>buff zenyatta's health
>add a "no healer" notice for teams
>change dva
>nerf reinhardt shield
fixed
>>
File: 1463021114137.jpg (81 KB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1463021114137.jpg
81 KB, 891x695
>G-GUYS LOOK HOW I CAN FIX OVERWATCH!!!
>>
>>339518679

Oh shit are you me?

I wiped the entire team with Reinheardt and gladly it was a PotG

Even the enemy commented on how well the play was.
>>
File: 0fD5ezU.jpg (118 KB, 435x406) Image search: [Google]
0fD5ezU.jpg
118 KB, 435x406
But why balance things when everyone can be OP?

>Bastion gets his sheild that has durability of winston sheild. Replaces self heal. Heals him @ lucio speed when active.

>D.Va does reaper level damage. Self Destruct explosion time reduced.

>Genji reflect lasts 1 second longer. Swift strike does 75 damage.

>Hanzo dragons travel faster and do more damage. Scatter arrow deals normal arrow damage.

>Junkrat can place 3 traps and mines. Cooldown reduced. RIP-tire explodes on death.

>Lucio sound barrier does not deplete steadily but goes away all at once after 5 seconds. Turning up the volume activates the passive of song not selected.

>Mcree is unchanged

>Mei wall can immobilize enemies if called directly on them. Blizzard steals money from all enemy heroes.

>Mercy will passively trigger revive if dead around minimum 3 other teammates. Mercy is revived as well. Damage boost increased to 50%.

>Pharah splash damage and radius increased. Pharah has no headbox in ult.

>Reaper is invisible during wraith form except for the back 2 seconds. Soul globes at full health increase damage for 2 seconds, Stacks.

>Reinhardt can charge with shield up and pin multiple targets

>Roadhog hook has 1 second cooldown if it lands.

>Soldier 76 helix rocket CD 2 seconds in Tac. Visor. Biotic field CD reduced.

>Symmetra teleporter has infinite charges and a 2 minute duration.

>Torbjorn can build level 3 sentry normally and give it armor. Armor stacks up to 3.

>Tracer blink can travel in all directions (Vertically and horizontally). Time lapse (Recall) refreshes all blink charges.

>Widowmaker crit area increased to upper torso during Infra sight.

>Winston punches deal 75 damage.

>Zarya shields remain on target for 3 seconds. Using gravity surge fully charges particle cannon.

>Zenyatta orbs are hitscan. Discord increases headshot multiplier to x3 in addition to damage boost. Transcendence applies discord to all enemies in field.

I think it fixes the core issues with the game.
>>
Sorry for the OT but I need D.va reaction pics. Please help this D.vafag out
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.