[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Fox thread. What do you want 02 to be like? >INB4 muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Star Fox Zero.jpg (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.jpg
14 KB, 298x169
Star Fox thread. What do you want 02 to be like?

>INB4 muh controls

The controls are the next step forward for shooters to take, similar to the dual stick controls a decade ago. Casuals just haven't gotten used to them yet.
>>
I love SFZ, but 02 really, really needs longer levels, more planets, more bosses, more content.
>>
More overall content,more Landmaster,Gyrowing becomes optional missions like that roadmaster vehicle except with new levels for it
>>
How could this be such a flop when Kid fucking Icarus on the 3DS was so fucking good?
>>
>>339499141
I'd like it to be good, instead of the mediocre trash Zero was
>>
>>339499410
Do you really forget just how much journalists tried to downplay Uprising as well?

>>339499324
>>339499323
I agree with this, actually. I think if Miyamoto really wants the 'TV' feeling for the game, that's the direction they need to go in. 64's length actually worked to it's benefit because of how the path you took changed things later.

>>339500080
Never played it, have you?
>>
>>339499141
If they're going to make the Arwing walk on on land and the Landmaster fly, why not make them selectable for any mission?
Maybe with a third vehicle and Wolfen unlockable.
>>
>>339500652
Landmaster can only fly for so long
>>
>>339499323

Pretty much. Zero I thought was good, there just wasn't enough of it.
>>
>>339499141
Online multiplayer

Seriously with the controls you can have savage capture the flag maps with interior bases
>>
A sequel simply needs more creativity

Aka not A redo of a existing story

Also I agree the controls are good when you learn, but more control options so people will shut the fuck up about it

That's it really

More control options, and more creativity

Otherwise it had the best set prices for a Star Fox game and I really enjoyed Zero
>>
>>339499141
Star Fox thread. What do you want 02 to be like?
The arcade mode but longer.
>>
>this image again

Every day you shill the controls, and every day the response will be the same with copies of the game collecting dust on store shelves:

No one, not even most of the fans, want to put up with these shitty touchscreen controls.

Dual sticks alone would be a better way for it to be handled - by not affecting the camera in some stupid way for All-Range Mode AND by simply panning the camera further on tilts and tight turns.
>>
Honestly, I thought that this game was fun_
>>
I'm so glad other people liked this game and didn't listen to the dumb opinions of a few hackneyed reviewers. So many morons parrot those memes like they know what they're talking about, it's ridiculous.

SFZ was fantastic and honestly, I just want more of it. Though I'm on my way to getting every medal in the game.
>>
More Krystal and online multiplayer that expands on Assault
>>
>>339499141
butts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.