[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMOs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mmorpg_logo.png (442 KB, 4550x1355) Image search: [Google]
mmorpg_logo.png
442 KB, 4550x1355
Let's have an MMO thread. What are you playing?

I've been playing The Secret World, but I recently bought a month of WoW after around five years of not playing, and to be honest I'm quite disappointed. There doesn't seem to be any choice in spec anymore. You pick one out of three specs and you are locked in, and then you get to choose between two talents every twenty levels. Quite shallow. Also always playing Marvel Heroes and Warframe, if you count those as MMO games.
>>
Although I do have to say that World of Warcraft still has the best atmosphere of almost any game I've played, probably what keeps people playing. The time just flys by.

I miss old WoW :(
>>
>>339498159
Seriously, fuck those pandas.

Last bump
>>
>>339497961
Sick of theme parks and all their bullshit so I started playing Eve a couple days ago.
>>
I'm playing haven and hearth, it's fun.
>>
>>339498159
>world of warcraft
>atmosphere

kys

sage for faggotry
>>
File: Mossy_Hardstone.160504.120201.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mossy_Hardstone.160504.120201.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I'm playing wildstar. Dominion side was dead as fuck so I switched to exile.
>>
>>339498758
You don't have to be so hostile, friend. Tell me these MMOs you play with great atmosphere.

Also I've tried Eve a few times, but all the waiting around to skill-up usually kills me.
>>
>>339499103
>I'm playing Wildstar. Dominion is dead

>I'm playing Wildstar. The entire game is dead because it's a piece of shit

FIFY
>>
>Tera Online
>Leveling Elin Warrior, currently lvl 52
>Gorgeous, brilliantly designed world
>Clearing Dungeons is enjoyable
>Community pre-level cap is irritating, very little interaction
>Endgame is where game begins
>More interaction there (MMO should have this regardless)
>Full of casuals spamming memes

I'm thinking of switching to Guild Wars 2 once I've done enough after endgame. Anyone have any class recommendations?
>>
>>339499402
The game is actually pretty fun, I don't understand why more people don't play it. I guess first impressions are everything for new mmos.
>>
>>339499920
It's not. It's absolute trash. I took two characters to cap, once at launch and once after it went F2P. Kits are simplistic and not fun to use. All fights are move out of the red with the exception of two or three raid bosses.

Trash game, it's boring, they never added more to do (I think a new raid is coming out at least, finally, the game only launched two years ago) and even modern WoW manages to be more fun than Wildstar.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 780x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 780x875
You are a degenerate.
>>
>>339500131
>Kits
what? is that a lol term or something?
>>
I'm kind of on an MMO kick, I just bought a Black Desert Traveler package. Anybody want a guest pass?
>>
>>339500345
>I just bought a Black Desert
I'm sorry.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.