[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am considering picking up pic related because I want to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ultimate-evil-box-ps3.jpg (17 KB, 200x256) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-evil-box-ps3.jpg
17 KB, 200x256
I am considering picking up pic related because I want to play some RPG on my PS3. Has it gotten any better since the shitfest that was launch? Is it any fun? Are there any arguments to be made to not get this in favor of some other RPG? I need you guys' input.
>>
>>339497757
If you have friends for couch co-op this is a must have. Decent game otherwise, but nothing special.
>>
>>339497884

How does the co-op work character wise? Does he need to have his own, or does the game start anew for a co-op session which you can later continue?
>>
PS360 versions have zero patch support and will never be patched.

No ancients, no grifts, no legendary gems, no cube, etc.

I guess that still might be worth $20 if you intend to only play it a few times and don't really care about all the stuff that's been added in.
>>
>>339498053
First player sets where the game is to be played, continuation of story mode or in Adventure mode. Barring some minor exclusions which won't affect you while everyone is new, any other characters can jump in and out at any time.
>>
>>339498126
Any other suggestions for a good rpg?
>>
>>339498545
Normal RPGs I didn't get into too much on PS3. I liked Resonance of Fate. I suppose some of the Tales games might be OK.

And yeah, D3ROS is not something I'd recommend at all as something to be played on a solo basis. It's something more like Gauntlet than it is to Final Fantasy.
>>
>>339497757

It's waayyyy better than it was at launch, and even better on console.
>>
>>339499152
Even on PS3?
>>
File: DDDA.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
DDDA.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Would this be any better?
>>
>>339501049
That's good but the early game in the first playthrough will suck because you will sometimes run into higher level areas of the map
>>
>>339500586
no. ps3 version sucks because the lack of proper patches/updates for it unlike its "current generation" cousin.
>>
>>339501408
Oh, i remember that. Once I found by accident 2 ogres. It took me around 45 minutes to kill them lol.
>>
>>339501408
I kind of like that though, I hated the fact that in oblivion and skyrim the world would scale up with you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.