[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2zfoHY.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
2zfoHY.gif
1 MB, 320x180
So if Kickstarter works how i think it works i could just prepare a couple of concept art and mockups for a really appealing project and run away with the money i end up getting without any kind of consequence?
Am i legally obligated to return all the funds if the project "fails"?
>>
SKYRIM JOKES: CONFIRMED
>>
>>339494319
ANALYZE THE TAPES, JHONSON
>>
>>339494319
>>339494474

God damnit i'm fucking serious. If in a couple of weeks a new kickstarter game starts to get attention just gimme the money
It's gonna be great
>>
>>339494050
Yeah
But don't expect to ever pull it again or even ever do anything ever again
If they prove you never had the intention to do it they could use you for fraud
>>
It's more like a promise meter until it hits the mark. You don't get anything until you meet the goal amount of money, and then you are legally (and I use this term loosely) obligated to provide some sort of reward to your kickstartees. They may hate the reward, but you can just write an IOU on a note and grab that cash and run.
>>
doesn't kickstarter nowadays bank the money until you actually have a presentable prototype or something?
>>
>>339494962
Hell no. They keep all their hands off. They just want the cut of the money
>>
>>339494050

Yeah, but you can pretty much only do it once.
>>
>>339495269
Now you have to be a real fucking cunt to do it twice
>>
>>339495348
>what is Tim Schafer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.