[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL at idiot Capcom fanboys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sssss.jpg (91 KB, 895x595) Image search: [Google]
sssss.jpg
91 KB, 895x595
How can you justify defending such a shit, barebones fighting game w/ plenty of content missing & late DLC??
>>
>>339493659
Considering the dlc is free I dont mind waiting.

>barebones
But training mode and versus are there. What else do you need?
>>
>>339493820

Single player mode is what fighting games are all about.
>>
>>339493659
>that image

I'll just be over here, playing KI and laughing at the stupid niggers who think terrible netcode is acceptable in 2016.
>>
I could forgive them releasing early and half-finished if they'd started taking positive steps to improving the game post-release. But they just keep fucking things up.

>Delay May's DLC character until June
>Have the balls to tease this in advance as "special news"

This is beyond a joke. They've had no problem remaining silent before when they had nothing to show, so I can only conclude they're deliberately mocking us.
>>
Because the game needed to be out before CPT.
>>
>>339494360
They've confirmed Ibuki for being delayed? I know what the Japanese site said, but haven't heard anything from American Capcom.
>>
>>339495042
Well unless it comes today, it's being released in June
>2016 is almost half over
>>
>>339493820
It's not about what you need, anon, it's about what you want. And people don't want to wait 10 minutes for matches that end in three minutes only to have their ass handed to them by people way above their rank. That's not fun.
>>
>>339493659
Are you implying people joining and leaving is the game's fault?
>>
>>339495190
I would say Capcom is going to get hell for this, but I know they won't. What are people going to do if they don't release her today? Stop playing? Whine? Nothing is going to change even if they delayed all the DLC characters into next year.
>>
>>339495330
>And people don't want to wait 10 minutes for matches
There's no way to remedy this unless a million more people buy the game and play online
>that end in three minutes
Do you want the game slower than it already is?
>only to have their ass handed to them by people way above their rank
That is what fighting games are all about. They were never for everyone and people need to stop thinking everyone should be able to get into fighting games.
>>
>>339493659
I'm not implying that the game doesn't have serious issues but my experience differs greatly from the one described in your screenshot. I've only played casual matches since day 2 and about 1/10 of my games are unfun because of rollback lag. Not ideal but far better than something like the MKX pc experience.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.