[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this guy OP? › My friend play him 90% of all games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 350px-Mccree-portrait.png (145 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
350px-Mccree-portrait.png
145 KB, 350x330
How is this guy OP?
› My friend play him 90% of all games and all I hear about is how shiet this character is and the buffs he needs.
›Everywhere I read he's OP
› Played him myself, can't really see how he's so much better than an average character.
"Though what do I know I play soldier."
› most op, Lucio›Widowmaker›Junkrat
>>
>>339490086
jesus fucking christ people need to fuck off about this game
>>
You're friend sucks at overwatch, homes.
>>
>>339490161
Nah
>>
HIGHNOON
I
G
H
N
O
O
N
>>
>>339490086
>press E when enemy is near
>right click
>>
>hitscan weapon that deals good damage at all ranges
>close range stun that guarantees a kill if it hits anyone
>fan deals enough damage to instagib low HP characters at close range (it's actually really easy to aim once you learn how)

arguably the only shit thing about him is his ulti, but even that is fairly decent
>>
>>339493241
You forgot
>Flashbang can knock characters out of Ults
>Fan the hammer, roll, fan the hammer to kill tanks
>>
>>339490086
Flashbang-Fan-Roll-Fan does the highest burst damage of anything in the game, you're friend is absolute shit.
>>
>>339494152
bastion does 1300+ dps. so no, its not the highest burst possible. just high noon man can easily land his and nothing they can do to counter it.
>>
>>339490086
Anon, why can't you do a normal meme arrow?

Please respond.
>>
IT'S
>>
Literally the only thing not absolute top tier best character in the game about him is his ult, and even that will GUARANTEE at least two kills if the player has functioning arms.

His skillset is the best in the game, by far, and in order to balance him I think they'd have to straight get rid of the pocket sand or nerf it into the floor somehow.
>>
File: that_s_not_my_jam.png (94 KB, 392x382) Image search: [Google]
that_s_not_my_jam.png
94 KB, 392x382
Just a friendly reminder that during the closed beta Mcree didn't have a damage fall off on his revolver, his flash bang was 0.75 seconds long and his right click cooldown was pretty much non existence.
>>
>>339494468
>Literally the only thing not absolute top tier best character in the game about him is his ult

Doesn't it get a 50% refund if you don't kill anyone with it?
>>
Nice fail meme arrows faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.