[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worms WMD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Worms-W_M_D.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Worms-W_M_D.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts? Will Team17 finally deliver Armageddon 2.0?
>>
File: 1463399351051.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
1463399351051.gif
767 KB, 298x298
>Year of our Lord 2016
>Still making Worms

What are these UK cunts still doing? Do they know the last 20 years of gaming happened?
>>
File: Fuck man.jpg (59 KB, 505x490) Image search: [Google]
Fuck man.jpg
59 KB, 505x490
>That art style

What was wrong with the previous one? It was endearing and adorable.

Guess they're experimenting. But I'm not really a big fan of it.
>>
>>339490381
I like it desu
>>
>>339490381
Well, they can hardly release Armageddon over and over again right?

So the only thing they can do is experimenting with styles and features and hope to make something better.

Maybe they should just drop it.
Release Armageddon Steam Edition with support for all kind of features and after that leave the franchise for something new and original.
>>
>>339489427

That is the single most retarded looking worm I've ever seen.
What is even happening, it has teeth just kind of sitting on the bottom row and not connected to its mouth at all
>>
File: 1403451428437.jpg (231 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403451428437.jpg
231 KB, 1440x1080
>>339489427
>new worms game
>its not 3d

I'm still waiting guys, I loved Ultimate Mayhem but it was a little too slow paced. I want them to try and get it down.
>>
>>339490894
People bitched endlessly on 3D worms games,I don't see T17 taking the risk.
>>
>>339490597
They've been making bad rehashes of Armageddon for decades, and they're really suffering from Guitar Hero syndrome.

What they need to do is make ONE good game, with good online and couch play, and stick with it. Keep it patched, updated, keep adding new content, and give tools like spectating and level editing. Fuck it, host a few tournaments too. Anything to keep a game alive, but this "make one and immediately drop it to make the next" bullshit really needs to stop.

Then maybe they can make a mobile game or something? I can actually see Worms working really well as a mobile game with asynchronous multiplayer.
>>
>>339491973
>they can make a mobile game or something?
They tried
>>
>>339489427
No. They haven't released a single good game after WWP.
>>
>>339491973

I like what this guy has to say, I don't really care for the mobile game tho

A steam updated, upgraded, new game, in the same vein as armaggeddon, would actually be amazing. I'd even be ok with cosmetics, as long as the game works and it's regulary updated and expanded
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.