[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isint it dead yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 234234.png (212 KB, 512x205) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
212 KB, 512x205
why isint it dead yet
>>
Faggots
>>
It's not going to die anytime soon. The fact that you are holding onto that notion means League of Legends has cucked you from your peace of mind.
>>
>>339488830
Because it's free.
>>
>>339488830
Riot is killing it don't worry
>>
>>339488830
because blizzard hasnt made a good or decent game in YEARS
>>
Sunk cost fallacy

The people who play are stuck because they feel they've wasted so much time/money on the game already. if they switch to dota or quit dota-likes all together, it feels like you wasted an ass load of time for nothing
>>
>>339488830
Because it panders to casual normie retards and there's always an endless supply of those
Riot would never release them but I'd love to see some detailed player statistics data, I can almost guarantee nearly all of its current remaining players are ones who only started 0 to 2 years ago
>>
>>339489191
I really don't understand that logic, I played LoL from the end of season one up until around when they gave the map its visual overhaul because the game just stopped being fun. It's not like the time was wasted because I enjoyed it back then, whether or not I continue playing has no effect on that.
>>
But it is dying.

Notice how Riot hasn't released player numbers in over 3 years when they used to do it every few months?

The game has declined and they are keeping quiet.
>>
File: 33f267e627[1].png (19 KB, 964x533) Image search: [Google]
33f267e627[1].png
19 KB, 964x533
It's dying.
>>
>>339489363
Hence why it's a logical fallacy.
>>
>>339488830
Because my 11 year old cousin and his friends play it. It's shit but it's popular with teens I guess.
>>
>>339488830
Because people who don't like it seem to be in the minority. It's also marketed towards casuals but in a way that makes them feel like pros with the shitty ranking system and other epeen stuff. I never got into it or any other MOBA, I played one match of dota and found it incredibly boring, but since it was so successful I assumed I was just getting old and growing out of these kinds of games. Maybe others are starting to grow up as well.
>>
>>339489637

People stopped searching since everybody already knows what it is.
>>
>Play ranked for the weekend
>its a bunch of pissy tweens feeding and getting asshurt when you tell them to stop sucking ass

I Fucking hate this game yet I bound to it.
>>
>>339490172
>yet I bound to it.
Why?
>>
>>339490172
I had this bound too. Now i just play DS3 PvP relying only on myself.
It's fun.
>>
After the mage update plenty of people went ballistic so I'm guessing it's losing some players. Riot is so fucking retarded

>new masteries introduced
>the only decent mastery mages could pick was Thunderlord's while everyone else had multiple choices
>DFT is good only on handful and it's still meh
>mage update comes
>AP items get nerf
>mana regen removed

you might argue that AP item costing less was a buff but nah the damage loss is noticeable and the only fucking mage that actually was better after the patch was Malz which was nerfed right afterwards meanwhile Zed is cancer for years
>>
File: 1449586814447.jpg (22 KB, 511x340) Image search: [Google]
1449586814447.jpg
22 KB, 511x340
League is popular for the same reason PewDiePie is popular.
Children.

Underage, cancerous, le epic memes xD spouting, snot nosed little brats.
>>
>>339488830
I've been playing it for a few years now. It can get pretty boring, but what keeps me playing is the ability to create builds. It's always going to be fun for me since I can keep trying to be original with item/rune/mastery builds and try a create the next Blue Ez. There aren't many games I can think of that you can do this in.
>>
>>339488830
League is actually still on the rise. Even with all the terrible decisions Riot has made since S3 the game can't die.

DotA 2 is dead except for Russians and a lot of contrarian shitposting on /v/.
HotS was dead on arrival.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.