[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>339486579
wouldn't be if you weren't so shitty
>>
>>339486579
>objective failed

doesn't look like it's allowed
>>
>>339486579
this is every shitty mccree player, you are fucking useless
>>
>>339486579
>wastes ulti
>spawn killing retards who don't look down
>costs the match to his own team
Looks like a BR who had 40$ to spare mate.

Your fault for not picking Junkrat after he kills you. A little trap there and a sticky on his face would do wonders.

Also you can tell that the other team was shitters, because after the Hanzo dies, he doesn't warn Zenyiatta about McCree.
Teamchat exists for a reason, dumbass.
>>
>>339487790
It was me though.
I kill Junkrats easily.
>>
>>339487967
Not under that ramp.
You'd kill me once on surprise factor (and the fact that the teammates are cykas who don't communicate).
Next time I spawned, trap in front of you (try to roll out of that one) and sticky opn your face.
Couple it with two bombs, and that's almost 250 damage in 2 seconds.

What can I tell you, spawn killing has been a thing for years on TF2. You'll have sucess like on that video when you're up against retards.
Don't feel too good about yourself. That's like challenging the special bus kids for chess.
>>
>>339488259
>heh
>meet me after kid school
>*unsheathes katana and moved cape back*
>you'll be in a rude awakening for I studied ancient Asian martial arts for defense but I'm not afraid to use it to pummel you into the ground as well
>*smirks and throws firecrackers at the ground and runs away*
>>
>>339486579
>The range on the flashbang.
And people say you can counter it with Genji or some shit, yeah right. If that thing even lands in the same postal code as you you're eating lead. That's some skill right there.

I enjoyed the beta but god damn does some of the stuff bug me about this game, not least of all hero toolkit design but also some of the maps just reek of bad design. It's a damn shame too, I might pick it up after a few patches though.
>>
>>339488259
They usually smarten up so I stand to the side, or just slightly further up the path.
>>
>>339488489
All that to say I'd just blow your ship up.
How can you weebs post so much shit without something exploding first.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.