[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy Pic related for 20 bucks for Ps4 You warned me /v/ but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
>Buy Pic related for 20 bucks for Ps4

You warned me /v/ but my urge to play in the Wasteland was too big

>Graphics are shit compared to Witcher 3
>Facial animations are abysmal
>Every person has the same running animation
>Combat is still stiff and without challange at all
>Already fighting the biggest enemies 10 minutes into the game
>Castrated the entire skill system even more
>Already enraged by the voice of my character
>Dialogue system is a joke

Tell me the game is getting better i'm in sanctuary right now and trying to build shit for the retarded people who now life there

Which weapons are good in this game? So far i only have the Minigun, some lasers and 10mm pistols
>>
>>339485336
I sunk around 100 hours into this and I'll never get that time back
>>
>>339485336
>Buying it on console
>>
>>339485336
>building at the worst settlement

just do the main story for now then do settlement shit later

the game gets better
>>
File: 1451454755658.png (273 KB, 618x472) Image search: [Google]
1451454755658.png
273 KB, 618x472
>>339485336
Nope OP, it only gets worse. The story SUX!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>339485336
>Falling for this poor excuse for a game.

You retard op, how could you not have noticed how bad this is in the span of 7 months
>>
>Already fighting the biggest enemies 10 minutes into the game
You mean the scripted Deathclaw encounter in Concord? That's not the biggest enemy, Mirelurk Queens are.
>>
Building towns for shit isn't actually really a part of the main game, it's just a mini game. Just explore the wasteland.
>>
Are the fusin cores common or rare?

Because so far i found 2 and i had the armor on the entire time
>>
>>339485336

If you play FO4 purely as a settlement building game it's OK

Ignore the main quest unless you want to build on Boston Airport
>>
Return it, think about your actions, and then buy the Witcher 3.
>>
>>339486490
Pretty common once you get a decent way into the game. I have about 100 of them
>>
>>339486490
as you play you will start to find a decent amount
>>
>>339488320

I had the choice between Blood and Wine Add-On and Fallout 4 and i picked F4

I have the feeling i fucked up big time

>>339486849

How common are attacks on my settlement?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1461965062942-v.jpg (233 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461965062942-v.jpg
233 KB, 1480x1080
>>339489253
>attacks
My save may have been bugged but I set down a fair few of defence barricades and Sanctuary has only been attacked once. A loading screen tip is to have defence on roughly the sum of water and food or something, yet mine was just sufficient enough. Oh well.

a fun thing to do is to get all /pol/ and make some kind of labour camp with a supply line to your main settlement for all the ghoul settlers. Bonus points for dressing the workers appropriately
>>
File: 1462658216094.jpg (33 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
1462658216094.jpg
33 KB, 300x316
nice trip code op

sure does make a lot of sense on an anonymous image board
>>
After you save the people in Concord and get them to Sanctuary, it's best to just ignore Preston altogether, don't talk to him at all, just let him patrol the village. You shouldn't even have "When freedom calls" completed.
>>
>>339485336
>Buying Bethesda games on a console

You're a special kind of retard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.