[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, clusterfuck regarding upcoming Fallout 4 console mods continues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: isPw2QM.png (218 KB, 840x629) Image search: [Google]
isPw2QM.png
218 KB, 840x629
So, clusterfuck regarding upcoming Fallout 4 console mods continues and services launches today or soon if they delay it.

>harassing modders
>IT'S SIMPLE, JUST TICK A BOX
>people bricking their consoles

What do you think about it?
>>
Another blunder of the century that turns out to be nothing.
>>
It was possible to make mods that bricked consoes? Best part desu
>>
morons bricking their consoles

what's not to love
>>
>>339481173
Is the GECK out yet? I know they had a beta out but have people made large scale mods that make use of the GECK yet?
>>
This is what happens when you expose console users to something they don't understand. Muh equality. Might be best to just put a disclaimer on saying they aren't liable for what mods do to your shitty toaster and let them brick their consoles. Dumb fucks.
>>
>>339481173
No sexy mods no intrest
>>
>>339481173

The way i see it mods on console are just a way for bethesda to start charging for them, then once it gains a foothold on consoles they start doing it on pc too just like they did with dlc.
>>
>people bricking their consoles
Bethesda did something good for once.
>>
I love how everyone on /v/ went on about how PC users are beggars and the "petition race", and now there's console users being even more obnoxious.
>>
Fuck the console kiddies they deserve their viruses. If I knew how to program I'd be making fake bricking "mods" just to see their tears.
>>
>>339481809
This. They want people used to it first so they don't get ostracized like Valve when they tried it
>>
>>339482326
Advertise as a nude mod for playstation/xbox and then just have it brick the fucker. What's causing the brick?
>>
>>339482753
Just make a simple mod that spawns an npc every second and not gamebryo will shit itself after a while, especially on console hardware
>>
>>339481173
Kids with consoles being fucking retarded.
Bethesda being retarded
>>
>>339481589
>Implying they would actually read/understand the disclaimer
>>
File: 1429641803434.png (2 KB, 174x160) Image search: [Google]
1429641803434.png
2 KB, 174x160
>>339481173
console gamers are autistic babbies, who would have thunk
>>
>>339482874
Or something that spams particle effects, volumetric smoke etc
>>
>>339481584
yeah there are some GECK born mods right now, i'm using some. i think True Storms and the CROSS mods are running off GECK tweaks. not everyone is good enough to be able to just pick up with CK.
i can't wait for NifScope and complete model swaps. i wanna change Dogmeat to something else.
>>
File: 1455994509458.png (35 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1455994509458.png
35 KB, 200x219
>>339481589
>mfw russian friend is laughing his ass off, telling me they had mods on xbox skyrim years ago
>>
File: exigo_help.jpg (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
exigo_help.jpg
34 KB, 200x200
>>339481173
>mfw reading through some Nexus threads

Jesus, and people think PC players are entitled. How do you even explain why your mods can't work to someone who doesn't know the first thing about his platform or mods in general?
>>
>>339481589
problem is bethesda is providing zero curation of any kind. and just like with paid mods fiasco people are already stealing mods and putting them on the official site as their own.
>>
>>339481173
>>339481446
wait how is this bricking consoles?
that's hilarious
>>
File: 1464367756993.jpg (18 KB, 394x438) Image search: [Google]
1464367756993.jpg
18 KB, 394x438
>>339482984
>thunk
>>
This is why Fallout 4 mods will always be fairly basic and will never reach the complexity that mods for past games did.
>>
>>339483276
I don't think anyone's bricked their console yet simply because people haven't figured out HOW to do it. Console freeze and restart as failsafe.
>>
>>339483296
think thought thunk
>>
>>339481173
everyone on console should sign a petition for their favorite mods to show up on bethesda net
>>
>>339481173
cucksole user salty as always.
>>
>>339481173
>>IT'S SIMPLE, JUST TICK A BOX

While true in theory, anything that's dependent on third party software like script extender if it exists for F4, will never make it over to consoles. Also any and all graphic enhancers.
>>
>console gamers are technologically illiterate and entitled

Say it ain't so!
>>
>remove FO4 disc from console
>put into computer
>download mod and copy the files onto the disc
I don't get it, what's the problem?
>>
File: 1464439830879.jpg (98 KB, 1342x664) Image search: [Google]
1464439830879.jpg
98 KB, 1342x664
>make installing mods as easy and dumbed down as it possibly can get
>console retards are STILL too stupid
>>
>>339483684
Please mark your post in some way if you aren't being serious so people would waste their time. A simple :^) will do.
>>
File: 14Years03.jpg (19 KB, 222x286) Image search: [Google]
14Years03.jpg
19 KB, 222x286
>>339481173
>reposting reddit shit so you can generate false controversy over shit that isnt actually happening

man, what this place has become. goodbye
>>
File: cucksolers.png (56 KB, 651x691) Image search: [Google]
cucksolers.png
56 KB, 651x691
>>339483891
whut
>>
>>339483891
And don't come back.
>>
>consolefags always saying mods add nothing of value when defending their consoles
>p-please add this mod to console
>m-make it console exclusive too
>>
>>339483891
>man, what this place has become. goodbye

This place has always been a fucking shithole, it's just been different flavours and different shades of brown.
>>
>consoles are begging modders to bring their mod to console
oh god this is priceless.
>>
>>339483891
See you tomorrow.
>>
Would consoles even be able to run more complex mods like loverslab or jsawyer? Or would they just be limited to simple horse vaginas and new guns?
>>
File: Todd-Howard-Wallpaper.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Todd-Howard-Wallpaper.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>2 GB total mod limit
>hordes of consolefags begging for mods that can only run on PC to be exported to consoles

SEE THAT MOD? YOU CAN INSTALL IT
>>
>>339483296
>who'd have thunk it
>1. (rhetorical question, colloquial, sometimes sarcastic, used to express incredulity) Who would have thought that would happen?; Who would have guessed it?
>>
Consoles are better than PCs.
>all these PCucks damage controlling that they're losing one of their precious features
Top kek. Shouldn't you guys be begging for our games too?
>>
>>339481173

>Ever going and TALKING on nexus.

They ban everything.
>>
>>339481997
>but muh graphics! Consoles holding back graphics!
>>
>>339481173
>exclusive console players
Well, there you have it. Most of these people are either children or 3rd worlders like Brazilians.
>>
I find it hard to believe anyone is bricking their consoles. Modders will only have access to the API giving them no permission to directly access any kind of flash.
If they are somehow accessing store files, that would be a serious exploit which is a massive security risk.
>>
>>339481173
>he bought Fallout 4 on PS4 thinking he'd get working mods
HAHAHA.
>>
>>339484406
>literally only able to get 1% of available mods
>some brick consoles because autists like you are trying to steal them and put them on the mod list
>>
>>339483218
Doesn't matter because you have to edit the mod so it works on console. If anything the stolen mods are probably the ones mods that will brick consoles.
>>
>>339484060
You should know by now that any advantage PC has over consoles is worthless or autistic until consolefags get a hold of it. See the brief few months at the start of this gen when they thought they'd be getting 1080p 60fps.
>>
>>339481446
Okay, real talk, would it actually be possible for consoles to catch fire from being forced to over clock by a mod that eats processing power for breakfast?
>>
>>339484776
No. Like anon said previously, they would just freeze or shut down.
>>
>>339484671
>1080p AND 60 fps
The two are mutually exclusive
>>
Mods for onsolekiddies was a mistake. But it's Bethesda's own fault, they thought they could introduce paid mods to consoles this way since PC users completely rejected it.
>>
You think it's okay to make a mod breaking consoles? Fuck you, I'm gonna make a mod that bricks PCs.
>>
Some of those points are decent in my opinion. Bethesda should've never promised mod support for consoles if it wouldn't work 1:1. Considering they promised it, it's pretty fair to be fucking pissed when mods don't work on the console.
It's like advertising mod support on PC, but then not having it really. Albeit it's a bit more logical to expect it on PC.

It's not the modders fault though. All Bethesda.
>>
>Learn absolutely nothing from the paid mod fiasco
>Proceed to do exactly the same thing to consoles
>Consoles bricked left and right, comparability not even checked, no quality assurance, no protection for mod developers who have had their mods stolen

Todd does it again.
>>
File: 1464480365615.png (47 KB, 824x926) Image search: [Google]
1464480365615.png
47 KB, 824x926
>>339482925
Actually it's Xboxfags.
>>
>wonder if /v/ is full of shit
>go to bethesda pc mods
>PLS ADD TO XBOX WAHN x10

dis gunna b gud
>>
Children who are fucking retarded fucking shit up once again
>>
How do you make a mod that bricks a console?
Wouldn't it just turn off if it ran out of memories and then when you turned it back on you could disable your pirated mods?
>>
Can anyone give me your top 5 mods?

It's just a huge mess of mods and unsure as it's my first time.
>>
>>339485629
I'm guessing it overheats it or maybe writes something where it shouldn't write something.
>>
File: 1462569344702.gif (490 KB, 225x177) Image search: [Google]
1462569344702.gif
490 KB, 225x177
On one hand, this is all pretty funny. On the other hand, this is pretty sad because modders are autistic creatures by nature and chances are high that many will simply stop modding to escape the drama and shitstorm.
>>
I have a friend on the nexus who makes texture overhauls. They are quite good and up until a little while ago he was working on Far Habor replacement textures. His full 4k download is already over 3gb total and broken up into three separate downloads.

Two days ago we talked about how he has been reported numerous times in the last month by console users for "harassment". The posts that they have tagged as harassing have all been of him explaining why it's not possible to get his work on consoles due to the capacity limitations enforced by bethesda and that better textures would slow down the consoles FPS to 1-2, so it would never be desirable.

They've told him to kill himself (many many times), that he's a PC elitist and that he should be banned from the nexus (and murdered IRL) for providing something for PC players that console players can't have.
He's absolutely sick of it and have decided to take a hiatus from modding until this shit stops, IF it stops, and he's not the only one from the sound of it.

Why, bethesda.
>>
>>339485715
You'd need a homebrew exploit to get low level user permissions and well, there aren't any. Now that I think about it you most likely can't.
>>
>>339486097
>Efame faggots quit
>People who do it because they want to remain
I see no issues
>>
File: 1322101686455.jpg (613 KB, 882x926) Image search: [Google]
1322101686455.jpg
613 KB, 882x926
>>339485629

If i remember right, back when Skyrim came out on the PS3 it had this crippling debilitating problem where the longer you played, the bigger savefiles got, and eventually it reached a point where it would break that particular save to the point where you couldn't load it.

In theory, the same should be possible in fallout 4 since i'm sure Bethesda never bothered to fix it.

But breaking a console? I don't know if that's possible, i guess in theory if you could tax the console to the breaking point without it just shutting down you could burn something.
>>
Just look away from the screen and walk away.

That fucking easy.
>>
>>339486262
I thought that signed games have most permissions.
>>
>modders get fed up and stop modding
>the only ones left are the ones that Bethesda has talked to about going the paid mod route
>no more community to fight back

was this all a part of their master plan?
>>
>>339486097
I hope millinia doesnt stop, dude makes the best weapon retextures for fallout NV.
>>
>>339485629
Good question. I'd love to make a mod that bricks consoles.
>>
>>339486315
>Efame faggots stay and pander to console kiddies
>people do it because they want to bet flamed into oblivion and stop modding
Yea, I imagine you don't see any issues.
>>
>>339486414
If anything mod support will just cease for Fallout 4, meaning no value is lost because the game is so shit that not even mods can save it, nor are there any notable mods for it or ever will be.
>>
>>339486315

I don't know how you made the correlation that only efame faggots would quit, if any, those are the ones who wouldn't quit simply because they get off on any attention they get, even if it's negative.

The good modders are the ones that are autistic and they're the ones more likely to just give it up if they get harassed.

For the most part.
>>
>>339486414
Nobody is gonna "stop modding" because of console retards crying. Worst case they'll make their mod impossible to port to console and be done with it. Likely Nexus will start IP banning console users from their sites too.
>>
>>339486616
>Likely Nexus will start IP banning console users from their sites too.
What? Almost no one browses internet from a console. And there's no way to know if a guy has a playstation or a xbong just from what a browser sends.
>>
>RPG CODEX SHITTERS CANT SHITPOST GAME OR SHILL THEIR OWN BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS ITS DOG SHIT SO THEY MUST SHITPOST RANDOM OBSCURE INSIGNIFICANT RETARDED ISSUE THAT AFFECTS LITERALLY NOBODY BECAUSE NOBODY IS PLEB ENOUGH TO PLAY BETHESDA GAMES ON PC
>>
>>339486752
IP ban people who spam modders with shit like " PS4 PLS".
>>
>>339486752
Useragents
>>
>>339483218
I think if Bethesda offered a few mods officially which were guaranteed to work on console the situation would work fine, the issue is that just like with paid mods they're not bothering to give a shit about any kind of curation because that'd require work, and it's blowing up in their face
>>
While you laugh, Polygon and all other shills are already writing walls of texts on how modding is bad and how Jesus Howard exposed true nature of modders.
Expect whole lot of mod shaming and advocating for locking games from any sort of customisation. First, we lost mods for multiplayer games, now they came for single-player ones.
>>
>make a mod that bricks consoles
>call it something else and say it works on consoles
>
>>
>>339486616
>Worst case they'll make their mod impossible
I would say worst case is they refuse to read the comments section of their mods.

Which is a shame since thats feedback and bug reporting.
>>
>>339481997
Console users have always been more obnoxious. Pcfats want more games. Console kids want you to die for reviewing their games wrong.
>>
>>339486370
That problem has been present since Morrowind and they've never fixed it except for one patch in Oblivion Shivering Isles that was more like a bandaid that made it take longer to happen rather than not happen at all.
>>
>>339486985

Toddy will literally never stop making his games moddable, it's too profitable for him.
>>
>>339486370
Oh I remember having a 10gig skyrim save on my ps3 when it came out. Then there was that week where jumping in water caused your game to crash. Fun times.
>>
>>339483296

Learn2Engrish
>>
>>339486985
nah, writing about how gamers are entitled and how ALL of them are terrible human beings is more profitable
they just now got actual reason for that.
>>
Who expected anything good to come out of this?
It's like locking a bunch of footbal hooligans with gardeners in a room.
>>
>>339486985
I'm ready for a second gamergate if this happen, I'm modder too.
>>
>>339486752
1 internet connection = 1 external IP no matter the device you use
>>
File: 1464425575822.gif (2 MB, 351x303) Image search: [Google]
1464425575822.gif
2 MB, 351x303
>>339481173
As if we need more confirmation that console babbies are bottom of the barrel trash. One can only shake his head at such stupidity. It's pathetic, simple as that.

I don't even feel like gloating anymore, I just feel sorry for everyone stupid enough to waste their money on a console.
>>
>>339487232
Explain then why GECK was released (was it actually?) so much later. I mad because I could ride deathclaw dicks already.Well, it probably won't be much different from Skyrim sexmods in all honesty, just better graphix.

It's, of course, pure speculation on my part, but I beleive they would rake much more money that way. At least more then by withholding proper modtools until they can shit out their DLC and call it a day.
>>
>>339487546
>now

This is not new. None of it. All of the "geek" cultures are renown for this sort of bullshit.

Even at universities it is well known among the staff that the "geek" subject students are going to be a lot more difficult to deal with than the rest of the students.

They don't call "geeks" manchildren for nothing.
>>
>>339487793
nah, it's just kids in west mostly have consoles than PCs.
I grow up in a country where consoles are super niche thing but almost every household has a PC and internet.
acting like a total faggot doesn't really related of system you play games on
>>
>>339487991
Probably because the game was rushed out and the GECK wasnt ready. Making proper modding tools takes time which most companies arent willing to do.
>>
>2010
>mods are so dumb, you can't polish a turd!

>2016
>PLZ XBONE PLZ PS4 PLEASE PLEASE

can't make this shit up

The mod community is going to become worse than it ever has been
>>
>>339487991

I don't think the GECK has been released yet, but there's a very simple reason for it, and it's still money. He still needs to milk you out of the DLC money.
>>
I'm actually tempted to make a mod that just bricks consoles
>>
>>339487793
Honestly I actually do like my PS4, but anyone who buys Bethesda games on a console or expected console modding to actually work is retarded.

Is there even a script extender for the console? Mods exclusively working within Bethesda's normal shitty engine sounds kinda worthless.
>>
>>339488098
Just make one that spawns a cup or some stupid household item every minute or so in some hidden location.
I'm pretty sure it could make the savefile crap itself after 20 or so hours(or at least make loadtimes long as my dick
I'm pretty sure you could do this.
>>
>>339488336
>or at least make loadtimes long as my dick

but anon, consoles don't have SSDs
>>
>>339487793
>One can only shake his head at such stupidity
*tips*
>>
>>339488416
a minute for every centimeter
>>
>>339488094
Jesus fucking Christ, this. Console and console users are the cancer destroying gaming. In this day and age there's absolutely no reason as for someone to get a console if they aren't forced into it, either by being poor or the console makers conspiring against gamers and bribing developers to make exclusives.

Consoles are literal toys while PC's are working stations you have fun with between paying bills.
>>
>>339488485
>millimeter
>>
>>339488095
>He still needs to milk you out of the DLC money.

Never been an issue for their previous games.

Bethesda makes actual content for their games as DLC, they are not concerned about competing with horse vagina mods.
>>
These are all just stupid kids leaving dumb comments and spamming comments. If reposting them and obsessing over them makes you feel superior and actually seems funny to you, go right ahead.

As an Xbone owner with half a brain, I'm going to wait a couple days because I have zero faith in lil Todd and Beth to roll this out without shitting the bed.
>>
>>339488532
Consoles have reliability on their side. Not every consumer wants to deal with building a PC just to learn their motherboard was DOA so they have to just return the parts and try again.

Also I don't think there's any actually decent prebuilt companies. They're all either shit or completely overpriced.
>>
File: 1456374617303.jpg (19 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
1456374617303.jpg
19 KB, 282x415
>>339488741
>Having half a brain
>Actually bought an Xbone
>>
File: csOPsgB[1].png (2 MB, 1280x821) Image search: [Google]
csOPsgB[1].png
2 MB, 1280x821
>>339488587
>Bethesda makes actual content for their games as DLC
Are you 12?
>>
>>339488796
>Consoles have reliability on their side.

Is that a joke?
>>
>>339488796
>reliability on their side
RROD and YLOD would like a word with you.
>>
File: 1449836719752.png (261 KB, 388x532) Image search: [Google]
1449836719752.png
261 KB, 388x532
>>339488796
>Consoles have reliability on their side.
>>
>>339488796
>Not even user serviceable without voiding your warranty
>>
>>339488969
>>339489040
>>339489125
Compared to PCs they certainly do. How many threads online are there about people having to troubleshoot to get a new game working?

Consoles are easier to use and set up, and you don't have to build them from scratch.
>>
>>339488929

That was 10 years ago. They are one of the few companies NOT doing bullshit costume DLC these days and haven't done any for the last three games they made.

Obsidian, on the other hand, did do this sort of shit for New Vegas...
>>
>>339488796
>ten years of bricked consoles
>t-they're reliable!
>>
>>339488796

>Consoles have reliability on their side

This is just wrong now, it used to be true, but like, in the ps2 era. Ever since then you've had things like the RROD the Yellow thing on the PS3 and not to mention PSN and Xbox live going down every month, console games also crash now, they also require installations, they have to patch and update, and on top of all that, you also have to PAY to play online.

In this current day and age, there isn't a single thing consoles do better than PC, the only thing they still have going for them is Exclusives. That's it.
>>
>>339481173
Over exaggerated.

Death threats?
People actually believe those?

This is just a simple shit fit hardly news worthy.

Also, Bethesda games are crap on consoles.
>>
>>339488886
But I'm not a virgin. Can you say the same, "elite PC gamer"?
>>
File: 1464576101501.png (3 MB, 1416x849) Image search: [Google]
1464576101501.png
3 MB, 1416x849
>>339481173
how are they this retarded
>>
If they brick a console is Bethesda responsible for that?
>>
File: 1456156985942.png (727 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456156985942.png
727 KB, 1024x768
>>339489317
>A-at least I'm not a loser!
>He says posting on a video game chinese cartoon image board
>>
Why even bother introducing mods for consoles? Was this just a marketing stunt to generate more hype for the xbox or something? Consoles can barely run the game as is at a stable framerate, now imagine tacking on 10+ mods.
>>
>>339489461
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>339481173
Modders are pieces of shit without the ability to create their own games
>>
>>339489441
they buy and play on a single console per generation
>>
>>339489538
Just curious
>>
>>339489441
What mod is this that it is garnering that reaction?
>>
>>339486370
>Huge save files
>search on google to see if it's real
>it's real
>tfw there's a mod called rogue script remover
>tfw my skryim savefile keep CTD because it would keep searching for missing mods
Holy fucking shit bethesda, what a piece of uter garbage the engine is.
>>
>>339489461
I'm pretty sure Beth has that covered in the terms of service under "Go Fuck Yourself"
>>
>>339489696
don't know someone posted it on a different thread
>>
File: 20years.jpg (47 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
20years.jpg
47 KB, 620x670
>>339481173
>people are bricking their consoles with mods
fucking save me, my sides have vanished
>>
>>339489278
>Problem on PC: I can probably fix this myself, I'll ask online
>Problem on console: Guess I have to wait for a patch or deal with it
>>
>>339489583
Game dev
Builds the foundation,
Runs the sewer,water, and electrical.
Puts up walls and roof.
Furnishes the house.

Modder puts up some curtains and screams look at me and what I built.

There is probably around 1% of the modding community with actual talent.The rest are trash.
>>
>>339489301
>it used to be true, but like, in the ps2 era

The PS2 was notorious for failing. I believe there was even a class action law suit involved and Sony had to reimburse people the fee they charged to repair their consoles.

The xbox has the capacitor issue. The cap is going to burst, just a matter of time. If you are lucky your console will survive but it will never keep the time again.

The original playstation had the drive issue for which a temporary fix was to operate it sideways, something Sony thought of as amusing, because they have no respect for their customers, and so they implemented into the PS2 design as a joke.

Let's go way back. The front-loading NES, one of the most infamous examples of poor console design leading to premature failure.

Consoles have NEVER been reliable pieces of hardware.
>>
>>339489441
>ungrateful
This is the one thing that I will never understand. The fucks aren't paying the modder, they're not offering any service in return. No, they're simply so egotistical that they think that them, alone, using the mod is gratification above what the modder would normally get from PC users.
>>
>>339490013
I may add that also PC-Engine first CD addon is utter piece of trash laser wise.
thing reads reaaally bad if ever. I wish I bought turboduo instead.
>>
File: mysides.jpg (58 KB, 259x220) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
58 KB, 259x220
>Months of "Once we get console mods, PC gaming will be obsolete!"
>It fails this fucking hard
>>
>>339489968
>Game dev
>Builds the foundation,
>Runs the sewer,water, and electrical.
>Puts up walls and roof.
>Furnishes the house.

I know this is b8 but modders generally
>fix the foundation which wasn't even level in the first place
>fix the broken plumbing, dangerous electrical work
>retiles the leaky roof and insulates the walls
>refurnishes the house

Mods generally fix where devs fall short. Most bethesda games are horribly shallow without modding, senpai
>>
What is Todd going to do about this?
>>
>>339489495
thanks for answering my question, virgin
>>
>>339490543
Charge for mods.
>>
>>339490478
They're still horribly shallow afterwards, they generally look better and make decent porn games once modded
>>
>>339481173
just further proof of stuff we all knew already
consolebabbies are retarded by default and Sonyggers are the worst humans on this planet
>>
>>339490421
It hasn't failed, it's still going to work as intended. There's just a bunch of retards who don't understand how it works.
>>
>>339490674
What more could you wish for? :^)
>>
>>339490421
>tfw you thought some console mods might actually be worthwhile
>tfw you fell for the hype
>tfw you bought the PC version anyway because fuck consoles

my roommate is a cuck who got the xbone version of the game

>>339490674
You're not wrong, but without mods these games would pretty much have nothing.

>>339490543
>todd
>doing anything
lel
>>
>>339486943
>and it's blowing up in their face
Only because they overestimated the intelligence of console users.
>>
>>339490656
charge for sex
>>
File: large.jpg (33 KB, 576x569) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
33 KB, 576x569
>>339486370
Skyrim PS3 was never an issue about the PS3 platform specifically. It was about the game engine (GameBryo) that hasn't been fixed. The same issues that plagued it Skyrim PS3 could happen on any other Bethesda game out there, regardless of platform. The reason it PS3 hard is because the RAM pool was 256MB for the motherboard and 256MB for the GPU.

Bethesda has never been forced to code efficiently so it caught them pants down with the PS3. On the PC you can clean up the the save size by installing optimizers that remove the junk edits in the save data. Crash to desktops in Bethesda games are almost always related to save bloat. Bethesda could have fixed this by getting over this obsessive Quick Load and Quick Save fetish but they don't so we're stuck with their busted game engine from the mid 90s. When Bethesda says the Fallout 4 or Skyrim game engine is brand new, I don't believe them for a second.
>>
>>339481173
>think some small gameplay mods and bugfixes might make it to console to make the console version decent
>realize that the 12-year-olds and hues that make up the console market only care about tiddies and muh godmode

I can't say I'm surprised by this, tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1443170270705.jpg (38 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1443170270705.jpg
38 KB, 512x384
>consoles won't be able to support script extenders

So what are they going to be able to do besides model reskins?
>>
>>339491042
reskin other models
>>
Dunno what anyone expected

Beth ain't gonna waste money when there's no profit and sony/ms will want a cut if beth wants to allow script extenders and other complicated shit that breaches their drm closed ecosystems.
>>
>>339491042
Maybe a user-made bugfix patch or two, some weapon mods, and a re-balance patch or something like that.
>>
>>339490575
thanks for projecting
>>
>>339484406
Okay, I'll just make console mods on the console. I obviously have the ability to :^)
>>
when will we get sex mods and not just nude mods?
>>
File: 1401731530579.jpg (80 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1401731530579.jpg
80 KB, 500x561
enjoy those mods, console babbies
>>
File: 1349289075280.jpg (210 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1349289075280.jpg
210 KB, 600x574
>>339481173

>console users are so dumb they can't wrap their minds around the concept of technical limitations

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>339491382
it's gonna take ages because there's no written scripts, custom skeletons or animations
>>
>>339490795
I don't think this mess can be considered a success

It's not very good if it proceeds to get fucked this hard
>>
Bethseda knew this would happen. They don't give a shit. They've been console pandering ever since Morriwind.
>>
File: 1463905957733.png (205 KB, 481x263) Image search: [Google]
1463905957733.png
205 KB, 481x263
>using Bethesda's shitty system instead of Nexus
>>
File: 1233363545886.jpg (121 KB, 589x830) Image search: [Google]
1233363545886.jpg
121 KB, 589x830
>>339490964
Oh right, I didn't explain the issue. All Bethesda games write in their save data any changes in the world. That includes objects you've moved the moment you gained free movement. If you moved a pebble, the save data now registers that. Each time you do anything in a Bethesda game, a "cell" is altered. By the time someone hits 50+ hours in Skyrim, they've accumulated so much junk data edits in their saves that the game engine is having trouble processing it all. If the PS3 had more dedicated RAM for the motherboard they wouldn't had encountered this issue 50 hours into the game. Bethesda could change nothing and it would be fixed by the platform having more RAM.

It's an issue that I'm almost positive Bethesda still hasn't fully fixed in any of their games and will persist as long as they hold on to an antique game engine. When they bandaged together the PS3 version all they did was lower the field of view and other slight graphical settings to free up some RAM, they never actually addressed the main issue in their code.

The PS3's magic number was 256MB RAM, since the remaining RAM of 256MB was always dedicated to the GPU. On the PC version of Skyrim, if you went over 3.2GB of RAM, RAM or VRAM, the game would crash instantly. Bethesda never addressed this, any workaround solutions are shaky at best.

What will be the magic number that destroys Fallout 4? The boys and girls at Bethesda will surely have something to surprise us with.
>>
>>339490964

Almost none of this post is true.

Everyone had issues with the PS3 hardware, not just Bethesda. It's exotic hardware, it's to be expected. You point out the discrete memory configuration but that's what you get on PC too. Save bloat does not cause crashes in Bethesda games, save corruption does. Save file corruption is not the cause of most crashes, it's usually memory management related issues. Corruption can happen for any number of reasons, the most common reason on PC is mods developed by hobbyists who lack the technical understanding of what they are doing. I don't even know what you mean be "Quick Load and Quick Save fetish" or why you think it's the cause for their game engine to be "busted".

I will give you this, way back with Oblivion there were a number of issues relating to saving, these were almost entirely ironed out by the time Fallout 3 came around. And the engine is obviously not brand new, but it has gone through a number of overhauls. There's nothing wrong with iterative development and the "It's probably best to throw everything away and start from scratch" idea is a well known myth of software development.
>>
>>339491745
Nexus was fine in 2006 but now you're forced to make an account and the admins and moderators are retarded and lot of modders went on an ego trip
>>
>>339489278
>have same pc for 5 years
>start getting random crashes
>check event log
>memory issues
>run memtest
>"hey faggot the ram in slot 3 is fucked"
>pop it out
>pc works perfectly

>have 360 for 2 months
>red ring
>call ms
>"you have to send it back to us"
>wait 2 months
>get new 360
>play 2 months
>red ring
>repeat 2 more times
>get 4th red ring
>finally get fed up and do the x bracket replacement fix
>something unrelated to the red ring breaks
>completely fucked because my warranty is voided

>have ps3 for 2 years
>barely even use it because nogames
>suddenly yellow light
>can't even eject the disc that stuck in there
>call sony
>"oh we don't service that model anymore but we have a deal for suckers that we completely screwed. $20 off a non-BC model"
>realize i pretty much only used my PS3 to play PS2 games because my PS2 is one of the ones with the defective disc drives that sony got sued over
>hang up

and thats how last gen taught me to stop buying consoles.
>>
Like, what mods can consoles even use?

It won't use F4SE.

And it sure as hell can't use any texture altering mods, the game runs at 15fps as is.
>>
IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>339491382
It took Skyrim almost 2-3 years before there was a decent foundation for anything resembling sex-mods.
>>
>>339492040
ps3 issue happen to a friend and sony doesn't want fix them.
>>
>>339491920
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-does-fallout-nv-lag-explain-skyrim-issues

There's nothing "weird" about the PS3's split RAM architecture. That's how PCs fucking operate, dedicated VRAM over shared RAM (unless of course you own something with integrated graphics, lol). Almost every problem about Skyrim PS3 relates to the RAM allocation. DigitalFoundry even tested how the game operates with small saves vs large saves on console.

>or why you think it's the cause for their game engine to be "busted".

Because it allocates RAM as backup in case the player wants to instantly quick load. Even modern Windows does it by calling it pre-fetched RAM.
>>
>>339491984
Wow! You have to make an account! Please, tell me more of your high school troubles!

Fuck off and die
>>
>>339492040
And all those games you bought for those consoles just gather dust now.

Red dead redemption... if only it came out to pc
>>
>make mod that disables Father or just hides him in a cell that is impossible to reach
>place radroach in room
>make script that spawns 2 more radroaches everytime you kill one
>mark for PS4 and Xbox
I might actually do something this summer.
>>
>>339489296

You mean the store specific preorder DLC? I sincerely doubt Obsidian made that decision themselves.
>>
>People make fun of PC players for asking for ports of games
>Console players literally sending death threats to people for not porting mods
Pottery.
>>
>>339491818
>>339492326

These posts... There's just so much wrong with them. They read like someone read an article once and thought they understood it but they didn't.

Yes, as the you progress further into the game and more PERSISTENT changes are made by the player it can cause lag, the more data to read the longer it takes, but the idea that every tiny little change the player makes is kept is bullshit. Cells reset, when the cell resets all the changes made by the player is thrown out. Some things, like say NPC disposition, are never going to be thrown out. That's not bloat, it's necessary data, these are just very large games and so they are going to accumulate a lot of data. And by a lot of data I mean 20MB-30MB file sizes.

There's no denying that there are a number of issues with memory management in Bethesda's games and that does lead to stability problems. But this is not because of a love affair with saving or anything, it's just a really tricky problem they have and they are struggling to come up with a stable solution. The PS3 is rather exotic hardware that is difficult to deal with even when you aren't trying to do something clever and it's no surprise they, along with many, many other developers, had issues with it.

>Because it allocates RAM as backup in case the player wants to instantly quick load. Even modern Windows does it by calling it pre-fetched RAM.

This is just utter crap. You seem to think the "quick" in quick load means doing it faster, it's referring to the fact that there's a shortcut key to initiate it.
>>
>>339481173
>being dumb enough to ride the frontier of software when there are no benefits to trying it out early
>not just letting thousands of other people brick their systems until it starts working then using it
>bethesda software
Lol
>>
>There are people who play Bethesda games on console
>>
File: 1380174989401.png (369 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
1380174989401.png
369 KB, 641x480
>>339481173
>Some modders are being threatened to make their mods exclusive to one console.

Of course they would. Fucking console children, man. So fucking immature.
>>
Any progress on sexmods yet? I want the D-Claw
>>
Obsidian got fucked into that shit. Pretty much every publisher was cutting store exclusive deals and developers didn't have any say over those deals. They did what Mr. Publisher told them to do: if Fallout 3 didn't have them while NV did it's because their publisher--Bethshit--decided to shit on NV by saddling it with that gay >PREORDER AT WALMART >PREORDER AT GAMESTOP >PREORDER AT AMAZON >PREORDER AT ELECTRONICS BOUTIQUE >PREORDER AT 7/11 baggage.
>>
>>339493059
funny thing is, pretty much all the games i bought the system for ended up coming out on PC. i ended up getting a slim ps3 because my girlfriend likes soul calibur and that's pretty much all i use it for. got bored with RDR after like 2 hours i don't know why people got so worked up over it.
>>
>>339493627
Don't you remember when skyrim came out? Console kids were bragging about their 1000 hours on vanilla skyrim, and making jokes and memes about putting buckets on peoples' heads and ARROW TO THE KNEE.

None of this stuff happened before it became popular on console. They aren't even getting 10% of the TES experience. I don't know how these people do it.
>>
File: tumblr_ny5y50tL821tdv657o2_1280.png (541 KB, 1266x1053) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny5y50tL821tdv657o2_1280.png
541 KB, 1266x1053
>>339493728
yeah until I can fuck that mother deathclaw after bringing her the egg I ain't going back to 4.
>>
File: 1399232901212.jpg (982 KB, 1600x2500) Image search: [Google]
1399232901212.jpg
982 KB, 1600x2500
Don't console games basically run as close to hardware limits as possible? How is there any overhead left over for mods?
>>
File: 1454001450801.jpg (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1454001450801.jpg
58 KB, 645x773
>>339493728

>Bethesda game sexmods will never again reach the level of oblivion

C-come back, Japanese modders ;_;
>>
>>339491042
I expect that they'll get...

Console specific Unofficial Patch. Just about the only good thing.

Adding more existing objects as parts for the Settlement Building thing. Yeah sure just place a dozen Liberty Primes right in the middle of Sanctuary.

Countless individual weapon/armor models, one item each so they're all very small in filesize and users can pick and choose as opposed to the common compilations of one creator's works in a single mod. Since consoles won't have access to the command console, the gear will all be dumped behind your house or in some obscure area where console players won't read and then bitch at the mod makers that the gun was not immediately placed in their hand on startup.

Custom locations/houses, If they stick to ones using stock assets and not custom things that range in the tens if not hundreds of megabytes, they could have a great deal of them at once and stay under the 2GB budget. Conflicts and unforeseen console-only errors galore.

And then on the shit side, countless mods that tweak one or two variables and call themselves a balance mod. Especially lots of very retarded "REALISM" mods. Players will download dozens of them and get a bunch of conflicts.
Countless "9999 ULTRA GUN SHOOTS 500 ROCKETS PLS FAVORITE" mods.
Endless gimmicky meme joke mods. Macho Man Randy Deathclaw.
>>
>>339494242
That's a myth, the developer is who spend the time in optimize for some console and PS4 looks pretty hard to optimize, you see how much time games has to be in develop before get released at good quality and performance.
Uncharted took about 5 years in develop and is very well optimized with some flaws but many of indie ps4 games are very bad optimized because is very hard to use PS4 API.
>>
>>339494397
>tfw Skyrim was almost there and now FO4 killed it
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
Can't mods just be for all platforms and Bethesda make the mod file size limit larger and we wouldn't have to deal with this shit? I understand why console players would complain, but to this extent? I'm a consolefag and I'm not complaining about mods. PC's can handle more, but most autist CODniggers don't understand that concept.
>>
>>339494513
>Countless individual weapon/armor models

I'd be surprised if they got this.

I would assume that only mods using official Bethesda tools will be allowed and Bethesda has never officially supported new models. Bethesda have never even released the specs for their model files, much less an import/export tool. It's all been reverse engineered by virtue of the fact that it's a Gamebryo game.

>then bitch at the mod makers that the gun was not immediately placed in their hand on startup

To be fair, this is trivial to do. Modders just don't like to do it because it involves scripts and that's too close to programming than most of them are comfortable with.
>>
>>339495161
not they can't be.
Do you know what will happen if they extend the script?
Probably they will open a way to break ps4 system and unlock it.
>>
>>339495161
Too many console users would complain when their game slows down to 1-2 fps or at worst their console shuts itself off..
>>
>>339495331
I'd say make the file limit 10 gigabytes. That would give a good amount of room for modders to stop the "segment mod". By "segment mod", I mean making one mod split up in 2 gig increments.
>>
>>339495161
size wouldn't change much, no F4SE for extended script libraries and shitty hardware that chokes on larger textures/meshes are much bigger problems for consoles
>>
>>339495516
Well boo-fucking-hoo.
>Bethesda reminds consolefags not to install too many mods
>Young Jimmy autist does it anyway
>B-BUT YOU SAID I COULD MOD!
>>
>>339495625
you don't understand how mod works, many of mods use physics extension which use private libraries to work, they can't load private libraries in ps4 that's very dangerous for the secure of the system.
>>
>>339493728

Lel, it'll be another half a year just for a framework.
>>
>>339493627
Yes. PC sales since Oblivion have comprised about 10-15% of total sales.
>>
>>339491442
Its actually pretty believable. They grew up / are growing up with what is basically magic. They tap on a glass screen and a thing happens. To them it literally "just works." To them that's how everything is. Electronics are not the sum of their parts to them they are one single entity in their minds. To them a console plays a game like a hatchet splits wood. Its a single tool that does its job instead of the sum of its parts where each part does its own thing to create the end result. They have no understanding beyond X thing does Y.
>>
There's no way we can win here.

>modders make their mods PC exclusive to spite console owners
>everyone sees how cancerous people who play on PC are
>console players get fucked
or
>some people specifically release mods designed to brick consoles
>see above

No matter what, we come out looking like cunts.
>>
>>339496279
You're either autistic or delusional if you actually think this is how console players think.
>>
>>339486414
Nah, they are already discussing using F4SE as a sort of DRM against console users. Fucking kek
>>
>>339496337
We still have mods that work. There is no way to lose. I couldn't care less if consoles get them or not.
>>
File: TESO_vivog.jpg (74 KB, 560x556) Image search: [Google]
TESO_vivog.jpg
74 KB, 560x556
>>339496337
Or modders simply keep making mods as usual because console won't be able to handle them anyway.
>>
>>339481173
TL;DR VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN AND THEY ACT LIKE CHILDREN THROWING TANTRUM
>>
>>339496068
I mean I realize consoles are more popular than gayming PCs but the PC versions of 3D Fallout and TES are basically entirely different games. I played Fallout 3 and NV on 360 and then played through them again when I got a decent rig and it blew my mind how much better and more fun I had with those games on PC. Most of the time the only difference is framerate and some minor graphics effects but holy shit console users are getting such a massively inferior experience with these games.
>>
>>339481173
The fault lies with Bethesda desu.
>>
>>339496337
>Caring about what console-plebs thinks
>>
>>339496484
Virtually everyone I know who only plays vidya on consoles has no clue of the basics of computers. To the point of not understanding the different types of memory or even having a general idea of basic components like mobos and processors, much less how everything works and ties in together. Every single one of them says a PC is too complicated and difficult to use. "It just works" is a rallying cry for console users and Applefags. Considering how ubiquitous computers are now and how they affect every aspect of our lives it's honestly sad. Some people who play on PC are the same, but generally a PC gamer will have a much better grasp of technology than console gamers.
>>
>>339496337
PC people have been modding since the 90's though, the modding scene has never really cared about consoles outside of hardware modding stuff like Xbox's or installing emulators on console. Even then there's probably differences between the PC and console modding scenes. Life will go on regardless of how much of a hissy fit Xbone and PS4 owners throw.
>>
File: 1449032916626.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1449032916626.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>339491984
Who actually uses Nexus as anything but a download depot? You don't actually try to interact there, do you?
>>
>>339496959
I do. I've had a "silent" account for maybe two years now.
>>
>>339496920
>Even then there's probably differences between the PC and console modding scenes
The only console game modding scene I'm slightly aware of is the WWE game modding scene, where they apparently charge for mod tools.
>>
>>339495762
Which raises the question: Why not make consoles like PC's?
>>
>>339497229
which raises another question: why not just buy a pc?
>>
>>339497374
>which raises another question: why not just?
>>
>>339497229
Because lack of marketings, for example xbox is trying to do that but doesn't look like an offer to modding community because if you want to dev you have to pay 25 dollars extra + xbox live and you know that's very expensive. The only is that someone with a golden heart of mercy make a pc arquitecture software in console hardware. Xbox is trying but just want to do money.
>>
>>339496870
I blame the disappearance of hacking hardware like GameShark or game genie. Owning a GameShark for Gameboy and N64 really made me become interested in how games actually worked and the technology behind them. Yes there's still stuff like Wii and WiiU hacking but it seems like consoles are more limited than every overall in how much you can customize your gaming experience.
>>
>>339497229
Because that would open up consoles and manufacturers obviously want to keep them closed systems for security purposes. Consoles became, at the most, like PCs by having exchangeable HDDs and strong digital stores.
>>
>>339497229
Tbf it looks like Microsoft wants to. Next Xbox will probably be the Windows 10 version of a Steam Machine.
>>
>>339496337
Embrace the cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 409x409
>>339497374
Because the majority of people want to play vidya and live a normal life, so they'd be mad because a console can't handle a PC mod. Some of us consolefags know that PC is better, but we want to lead a normal life and not invest everything into vidya. There's the problem.
>>
>>339481173
>"mod nao or SWAT!" - rando consolebabby
>"if PC mustards get mods, that they make, consoles are entitled to it! #Equality4thePlayers" - another rando consolebabby
>"why is this mod not working for my PS4? PS4 is more powerful than PC! I bet the mustards did this!" - some Sonygger
>"mod exclusive to Xbone only!" - some Xboner

And this is why consolebabbies can't and shouldn't have nice things. They have truly shown their peasant colors. Disgusting.

Next time, they shouldn't be allowed mod support at all. Because they ARE children. I wouldn't be surprised if the modders stopped making mods for consoles after this shit, even if the consolebabbies offered to pay.

On the upside, some of the consolebabbies got their consoles bricked. A suitable punishment for their undesirable behavior.

A schadenfreude moment for all of gaming.
>>
>>339496870

I think even a console player would understand simple concepts like processing power.

And most "PC people" don't know anything about how computers work either. They may know type A memory is faster than type B or that you need to plug a power cable into the graphics card and shit like that but that's all trivial "knowledge". Ask then the technical details on how any of this shit actually works and they'll stare at you blankly.

But that's fine, they don't need to know how any of it works, only developers and engineers need to know. They are, after all, just users like everyone else, even if they prefer to call themselves "enthusiasts".
>>
>>339482874
>every second

Wow fag. Be more creative than that.

Have it do it every few min so that they don't notice it until they are several saves in and it fucks up everything completely.
>>
>>339497675
I can agree, and I'm a consolefag. But the majority are still pure autists.
>>
>>339497229
the entire fucking point of consoles is that you have to go through the parent company to publish anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 960x540
>>339481173
I wonder how DOOM modding will do. Bethesda apparently really wants to move mods to consoles.
>>
>>339487016
This
>>
File: 1434898203970.jpg (45 KB, 445x496) Image search: [Google]
1434898203970.jpg
45 KB, 445x496
We should all thank Todd. For years we've had consolefags call us pirates, beggers and every other name. In one fell swoop Todd has exposed them as the worst offenders.

Literally pirating mods just to use on their consoles, begging like spoiled brats for every mod no matter how shit.

Thank you based Todd.
>>
>>339497649
If you want gaming to be as simple as possible you shouldn't be modding in the first place desu.
>>
>>339497560

Isnt the stam machine exactly like a pc tho?
there are different manufacurers and compositions, and the more you pay the more you get?
I dont think that the steam machines are capable of handling every games that comes on steam.

I may be wrong tho.
>>
>>339497836
>I wonder how DOOM modding will do
Non-existent, thanks to Denuvo. No Chex Quest 4K for anyone.
>>
File: 1447624963262.png (202 KB, 476x316) Image search: [Google]
1447624963262.png
202 KB, 476x316
>>339497871
>>
>>339497836
Snapmap is NOT anywhere near the modding possibilities that games like quake and half life has. It's built from the ingame mapmaker tools id lets you use, the two aren't really comparable.
>>
>>339497924
No one really knows exactly what Microsoft wants to do, however they're really pushing Windows 10 as a "platform" so it wouldn't surprise me if the next Xbox used a modified version of Windows 10.
I dont think that the steam machines are capable of handling every games that comes on steam.
It's basically a prebuilt PC running SteamOS (a fork of Debian Linux) so you have graphics settings like any other PC game, it's not a console in the traditional sense. You can technically install Windows if you want as well. A Windows Xbox would probably have a locked bootloader though but I'm sure someone would figure out how to get around that.
>>
>>339498120

Almost no games have the modding possibilities of games like Quake and Half Life. They pretty much gave you the source code to the games and let you go nuts. That was very, very, very fucking unusual, even on PC.
>>
>>339484827
Now now. If the temperature regulation is software-controlled, then it could be disabled, somehow.

Modern stuff is usually software/digitally controlled, unlike old stuff where there's an actual physical mechanism that prevents overheating and/or overloads, like a fuse or something.
>>
Crashing the game I understand, but how could a mod brick a console, especially considering the limited tools they have?
>>
The best way to ruin a console person's day would be to put in a simple but intentionally horribly written script that is so redundant that it eventually kills Papyrus and bloats their saves beyond repair. I don't think full console bricking is possible.
>>
>>339498457
Yet your average low to mid-tier budget PC game has more potential for modding than snapmap ever will. Need I remind you of mount and blade, or even the more obvious S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? Oe what about mods for RTS games?
>>
>>339485381
>Fuck you, I'm gonna make a mod that bricks PCs.
You gotta learn how to use PCs first. And no, you don't shout commands at it to make it do something.

Considering you're a consolebabby, you're WAAAY behind the learning curve. Unless you can physically go to each PC user's house and use a blowdryer to overheat it, or dropping a literal brick on each one or something, you won't be bricking PCs now or in the near future.

It's beyond your comprehension, skill, and knowledge.
>>
>>339498457
>That was very, very, very fucking unusual, even on PC.

not really. it just fell out of style after companies got butthurt when full conversion mods got popular without them getting a cut. we saw near fatal fanny flustering when blizzard started trying to sue everyone over dota and ended up castrating starcraft 2 custom games into non existence out of sheer anal annihilation.
>>
>>339498719
if accept scripts then just make a infinite bucle or a lot of 1 to 100000000000 bucles per second.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.