[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >MGS4 still not on any other system Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 345435.jpg (22 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
345435.jpg
22 KB, 636x358
>2016
>MGS4 still not on any other system

Why?
>>
nobody buys xboxes or nintendo systems to watch movies
>>
If there was any money to be made doing it, they would have done so ages ago.
>>
Imagine if the disk space taken up by the 13 hours of cutscenes were replaced with more levels.

MGS4 was alright
>>
>>339479198

I can't imagine releasing a MGS4 remastered edition wouldn't print money
>>
>>339479212

Story > Gameplay > Everything else
>>
They know the only people worthy of experiencing it firsthand are PS3 owners.
>>
>>339479293
I don't have any of those images of that 2D fish talking about bait, so just imagine I've posted one.
>>
>>339479293
read a fucking book or watch a movie if you want a story faggot
oh wait you probably already played mgs4
>>
>>339479370
Why is it bait that somebody has a different preference to yourself? Story is the most important thing otherwise what's the point in being invested enough to play at all?
>>
>>339479421

Seriously? People actually think this way? Why do you even bother to play games at all?
>>
>>339479431
>>339479509
>I've never played a game before the 2000s
How about a high score, faggot? How about challenging and engaging gameplay? A good story is always nice, but you're playing a video GAME, not a video book or a video movie.
>>
>>339479248
Enough to justify the expense? PS3 was a notoriously complicated beast, and not much of the environmental art or textures has held up particularly well. And with Kojima out of the picture, would the fanbase still be there?
>>
>>339478861
Because they're still pretending they fired Kojima and hate video games.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.