[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 2560x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 2560x1300
How the fuck do you counter this op piece of shit

Every time I play healer he just jumps on me with his lightning gun and the person I'm healing is too retarded to notice I'm dying.

After he's done with my corpse he just leaps away like nothing happens. Nerf when?
>>
Reaper fucks Winston's shit up, easy.
>>
>>339473343
zenyatta
>>
>>339473343
He can't do shit against roadhog, you can just stand there and take his ult.
>>
>>339473402
this reaper and mccree who is not retarded and waits his flash kill him easy.
>>
>>339473343
It's a team game where nobody plays for the team. You don't counter it.
>>
>>339473343
>hero built to do one thing well
>does that thing well in a game
>dumbfucks come to a Cantonese fishing board to complain

Get gooder.
>>
>>339473343

Literally any ranged character can wreck some monkey.
>>
>individual overwatch character nerf threads

Stop your fucking bitching because you got shit on in your last game. Learn another character other than Mccree and get back to playing the game. Also, fuck off and never shitpost again.
>>
>>339473343
roadhog
>>
>>339473501
>telling a support main to play anything other than support

Like telling a kid to not be a kid
>>
>>339473343
drop a toddler in his exhibit
shoot him when his guard is down
>>
>>339474526
Winston dindu nuffin
>>
>>339473343
Play shitty game get shitty results
>>
>>339473402
Is reaper only good against tanks or supposed to be anti-tank?

I've noticed that I take them down much easier than other characters with him
>>
File: winston.png (353 KB, 520x403) Image search: [Google]
winston.png
353 KB, 520x403
>>
>>339475217
Reaper is anti tank due to high burst and sustained DPS. Problem is that mcree is better at his job.
>>
He can be killed quickly against any high DPS such as Mcree and reaper but due to their low HP, winston still has a good chance of taking them down solo and with well timed forcefiled drops and jumps.
Winston is truely fucked against Roadhog. That HP pool is too damn high and that HP recovery move just deletes all the work he did against him.
>>
>>339476727
Reaper has better surviability and he can teleport behind enemies to assault them, when McCree has to either stay with group or use side paths and hope for 1v1. Reaper ulti can also be a bigger game changer, since people often tend to stay close together especially in the last minutes.
>>
File: 1442629086182.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1442629086182.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>he doesn't spam the laugh when you jump into a group of people and kill them
>>
>>339473343
mc cree combo kills him instantly just rush inside his useless bubble
>>
>>339477217
>try to tp on ledge to flank enemies
>oh man it's working
>as soon i teleport reaper screams DEAD COMES
>so loud that all enemies hear this
>imdead.jpg

this is me every time i try to tp as reaper
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.