[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OMG GUISE CHECK OUT THIS "NEW" GAME THAT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: same shit all over again.jpg (302 KB, 1162x755) Image search: [Google]
same shit all over again.jpg
302 KB, 1162x755
>OMG GUISE CHECK OUT THIS "NEW" GAME THAT'S ONLY REHASH #15238 OF THE EXACT SAME THING
>LET'S GO BUY ALL THE GAMES AND EXPANSIONS AND MICROTRANSACTION SKINS AND MAKE A GORILLION THREADS ON /v/ ABOUT IT FOR WEEKS ON END

>WAAAAH WHY AREN'T VIDEO GAMES MORE DIVERSE ALL WE GET IS THE SAME SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN

Gee, I wonder why that might be. Could it be that you all constantly prove the marketing team right, that the same standard formula that sold games before will continue to sell games?

Boycutting rehashes would lead to innovation in the vidya genre. Nothing else can save us.
>>
terrible thread
>>
>>339472470
>Hitman
>Doom
>Fallout
Why are all the old games getting shitty, soulless sequels
I mean not like Bethesda was actually good, but it's gotten even worse.
>>
I 100% guarantee you the people who buy those games don't have that complaint about games being the same over and over again.

If they actually felt that way, they wouldn't buy the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>339472557
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

We see the same sickness with blockbuster movies and music. The same retarded Michael Bay-esque action movies are released again and again, and people lap it up like lukewarm cum. And we have more and more Kanye West wannabes that release horrible music on youtube that gets renown because of the simplicity and "relatable" lyrics about money and sex.
>>
>>339472746
uh huh whatever you say anon ill enjoy watching this shitty thread 404 because nobody cares
>>
>no fun allowed
>>
>>339472746
terrible post
>>
well it looks like your shitty thread is going to 404
enjoy hating everything faggot
>>
Edgy...

The difference with most of these games and something like cod is that these use past formulas while also adding new features. Plus, they are actually fun. As for Fallout 4, I only see it being criticised on /v/ (which I agree with)
>>
>>339472470
It's not a good year currently for games, there just isn't any great releases like there were in previous years, so hopefully it will pick up by the end of the year or next year.
>>
>>339472470
But Overwatch, Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3 are all unique games in their series. They all feature gameplay that the other games in the series don't offer.
>>
>Shitting on souls games, the best games of our decade
Why? How one person can be so terribly wrong? I can't comprehend this

Other rehashes are shit, yeah, I agree
>>
But Dark Souls 3 is a legitimately great game, Battlefield 1 looks pretty good as well and is pretty much the exact opposite of a rehash.

Not sure if ironic shitposting, but you're an idiot regardless.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.