[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: CPBdnzFWcAAbx6X.png-large.png (219 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
CPBdnzFWcAAbx6X.png-large.png
219 KB, 1024x608
Why is no one talking about this?
>>
>>339470353
>fool me once ...
>>
>>339470353
The first game was interesting but I won't subject myself to that again
>>
People did.
You are late.

Now wait for new infos to show up and the threads will show up again.
>>
>>339470353
There was plenty of talk the day of its reveal.
Personally, I don't give a fuck. Xenoverse was disappointing to say the least. I have no interest in creating my Dragonball OC, that's almost Sonic fanbase levels of autism. The gameplay is still far to be as good as the Budokai or Butoden series.
I'm actually more interested in Dragonball Fusions.
>>
File: VIPER.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
VIPER.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>339470723
>I have no interest in creating my Dragonball OC
>>
>>339470723
Is the Butoden series actually good? I've been wanting to pick me up some shitty handheld fighter that has no depth.
>>
>>339470809
Autism
>>
>>339470353
first game sucked. /v/irgins only liked it for character creation. new DBZ anime sucks. whats their to be excited about?
>>
>>339470353
Think they'll fuck up the transformations again? I vote yes.
>>
Should I buy DBX? Or should l I wait for the second one?
>>
>>339471048
I don't understand, it wasn't that hard to make right! Let me create separate forms for my Frieza race OC and super Namekians and shit!

Also, endgame PVP was fucking unplayable.
>>
>>339470873
Pretty good. You can emulate some older titles to check them out.
>>
>>339470353
I looked at the first game and the fighting mechanics seemed terribly limited and boring
>>
>>339471134
>Pirate it for PC with all DLC and complete savegame and just enjoy the character creator; that the only thing worth it.
>>
File: gw_bush-640x336.jpg (75 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
gw_bush-640x336.jpg
75 KB, 640x336
>>339470353
>yfw we'll never get a 2d capcom dbz fighter
>>
File: Hum.gif (28 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
Hum.gif
28 KB, 210x230
>>339471415
>capcum
No thanks.
>>
>>339470353
Because the people who didn't like the first game obviously don't care for the sequel.

And for the people who did like it, we basically know fuck all about the sequel right now. There's only been two screenshots that don't tell much.
>>
>>339471415
>What is Hypder Dragon Ball Z?
Closest thing you'll ever get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQkB1gVtXA
>>
>>339470353
>First game was a disappointment
>Expecting the second one to drum up massive amounts of hype outside of the DB fanboy community post-announcement
Unless Xenoverse 2 is perfection incarnate, there's no reason to be hyped. Dimps should just go back to making 2D DB games.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.