[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: kotoko.png (463 KB, 467x544) Image search: [Google]
kotoko.png
463 KB, 467x544
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>339470292
gentle
>>
>>339470292
I think they were too gentle with her character
>>
File: 1464473051222.png (249 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1464473051222.png
249 KB, 500x379
>>339470292
Never played her game. Is it worth it?
>>
>>339470292
fat
>>
>>339470687
You should leave the thread since you're kind of asking for it
>>
Why is the danganronpa fanbase so insistent on spoiling the games? Only persona 4 fans are as bad
>>
>>339470767
You bothered to say that, but not answer anons question?

>>339470856
This
>>
>>339470959
Okay I'll answer

It's an average TPS/beat 'em up that stops you every 2 minutes of action for 5 minutes of story, and there are segments of story that go on for a really long while. If you can tolerate the switch go for it, otherwise watch it somewhere so you can be caught up for the anime airing in July.
>>
>>339471035
Thanks anon. I might get it for the story. I don't mind mediocre gameplay. Seen honestly very few spoilers about it in DR threads. Its always about main games. Still, gonna leave now, since someone will spoil it anyway now, since its being talked about.
>>
>>339471258
Wait until it comes to steam, then AE spoilers will be everywhere
>>
File: facebag.jpg (99 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
facebag.jpg
99 KB, 768x576
>>339470687
It's a heavily story-based third person shooter game with a lot of puzzles. If you didn't like the character Touko Fukawa, then you will definitely like her in this game. It's a shame that the game is really easy, even on hard mode. If you ever played Metroid, you start with all combat abillities but lose them after the tutorial. Most of the enjoyment I got out of it was from the puzzles. The visuals of the game do look really good.

Without spoilling it I'll tell you about the story
The story is hit or miss but the most note-worthy aspect of the story is definitely the character development of Fukawa and her relationship with Komaru, Naegi's sister. Their dialogue and the development of their relationship saves this story from being mediocre. This story also acts as an origin story of Monokuma. What sucks about the story is the 5 kid villains that the story centers around. They're somehow even more shallow and one-dimensional than the fat guy from DR1 and Akane from DR2.
>>
>>339471773
Nagisa is the only interesting kid as he's around long enough to see everything get completely turned on his head.

Monaca was written with full intention of being disliked so in that case the writers succeeded
>>
>>339470292
All Right all keep seeing these threads and ill say fuck it.
Im not getting a vita but how much of the series could I cover with a emulator for PSP + a PS4?
>>
>>339470292
Utsugi probably has a lot of them, but being bullied by me is not her problem, but Saionji's.

Obviously, I want to bully Precious Precious Flower Saionji every single day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
>>339474628
>emulator
DR1 and 2 are officially translated on PC now so you can pirate them instead. They're the only two games in the main series so far.
The only other game is the Vita side game "Another Episode," it's mostly filler and the gameplay is nothing special. Worth Youtubing if you finish the first two though.
Don't get spoiled you fuck
>>
>>339474628
Danganronpa 1 & 2 are both on Steam so you can easily torrent them.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413410/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413420/
Another Episode is the only one so far that isn't & the only way to play it is through a Vita or Vita TV (Vita TV is about $30-$40 though so it's cheap). The third game (Danganronpa V3) is coming out on both Vita & PS4 soon enough.
>>
>>339475003
>>339475005
>its on steam
WTF, I've been putting off this game cause I thought it was psvita only or something. Guess its time to filter all these threads for anti spoiler prevention.
>>
>>339475153
It was for the longest time, a PC port was just in the past few months.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.