[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homefront: The Revolution has the best lighting and weather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6
File: 1771678_0.png.jpg (49 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1771678_0.png.jpg
49 KB, 540x309
Homefront: The Revolution has the best lighting and weather effects of any first or third person shooter. It makes Fallout 4 in particular look like a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yCCyhZeMGk

>Real clouds that move and blot out the sun they pass over it.
>Raindrops gradually wet the ground in individual wet splats.
>Puddles form and dry when the sun comes out.
>Lighting dramatically is affected by ToD and weather.
>Rain enters buildings through holes and windows.
>Wind simulation on vegetation and powerlines.
>>
>>339462425
>5/10 game has the best lighting

what a shame
>>
Why in gods name would you compare anything to Fallout 4 as a measure of quality?
>>
>>339463007
>Why in gods name would you compare anything to Fallout 4 as a measure of quality?
The list of open world FPS games is pretty short, anon.
>>
>>339462881
Implying the opinions of people who would hate Crysis if were released today matter.
>>
>>339463049
Far Cry 3, 4, or even Dying Light would be better comparisons.
>>
>>339463203
>Far Cry 3, 4, or even Dying Light would be better comparisons.
Far Cry 3 barely has any weather effects. Far Cry 4 only has prebaked snow. Dying Light is a good example, though.
>>
>>339463203
>>339463283
Dying Light's clouds are completely static. The game just switches to an overcast skybox when it wants rain.
>>
>>339463049

At least compare it to Stalker which also has great lighting and a much better atmosphere and that shit came out like 7-9 years ago.
Volumetric clouds are a thing since Crysis.
>>
>>339462425
Too bad you'll be too focused on how shit the game is to look at the purty rain. Imagine working on a game for so long, creating all these nice effects, only for the game to suck cock.
>>
>>339464809
Well it uses Cryengine so everything was done for them already long ago.
>>
>>339464809
>Too bad you'll be too focused on how shit the game is to look at the purty rain.
The game is fun, though.
>>
>>339464925
>Well it uses Cryengine so everything was done for them already long ago.
The game is by the team who codeveloped Crysis 2 and Crysis 3. And Crysis didn't have dynamic weather. Nor did it have proper day night cycles. In fact, Crysis 3 can't really do day-night cycles in its current form because it uses partially pre-baked global illumination data. Since HF2 can do day night cycles with random weather and cloud cover, I can only assume they're using a more realtime form of GI, and that is probably extremely expensive.
>>
>>339464683
>At least compare it to Stalker which also has great lighting and a much better atmosphere and that shit came out like 7-9 years ago.
You're actually right in some sense, because Homefront is very Stalker-esque at times. But Stalker has static skyboxes that it cycles between and extremely limited rain effects. (The wet surface effects are extremely weak.)
>>
>>339464809
I know this is a cliche, but have you actually sat down and played this game on a decent PC, or are you just parroting things you heard on the internet? Because I've seen a ridiculous number of people who think they *know* a game is "shit" because a sperglord Youtuber told them so.
>>
File: 1419655915998.gif (499 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1419655915998.gif
499 KB, 500x265
>>339465868
Are you being held hostage or did they just pay you out the ass to say these things?
>>
dsp said it was shit. CASE CLOSED!
>>
>>339462425
Fun fact: Deep silver developed this game and ride to hell retribution.
>>
>>339466693
well that explains it
>>
I kinda feel sorry for this game. A lot of passion and some actually good idea went into it, but the development hell and the complete neglect by the end of the development cycle, virtually no marketing on the release made it dead in the water. I really can't imagine what it must feel like to be a developer who actually worked on a title like this, sending it off knowing that it's just going to be laughed at and die...
>>
>>339466693
>Fun fact: Deep silver developed this game and ride to hell retribution.
Deep Silver is a *publisher*. They also published Metro: Last Light, while we're keeping track. The game was developed by Free Radical/Crytek UK/Dambuster Studios.

Ride to Hell was by Eutechnyx.

>>339466582
>dsp said it was shit. CASE CLOSED!
DPS played the PS4 version despite the fact it's the worst version in existence, and one that runs a good 5fps slower than the XBO version. He spent the whole time boo-hooing about the framerate. It's like judging Far Cry based on Far Cry Classic, which runs at 20fps at times.
>>
Lol. They really made Homefront2, the absolute madman. The story was stupid af.
Korea, really.
>>
>>339467387
The game isn't dead yet. It has a year of singleplayer DLC coming, along with patches to fix bugs and improve the framerate on all platforms.

>>339466530
Why is it so hard to believe people enjoy open world Crytek games? Stalker: SoC was a bug ridden mess that crashed constantly, and some people loved the game to bits.
>>
>>339467454
Homefront: The Revolution has zero story connection to the old game. In this game, it's an alternate universe where Koreans invented personal computers and after America fell into a jobless economic ruin where people were hungry poorfags, the Korean army arrived to deliver aid and food and jobs and economic growth to the shithole that is America.
>>
>>339467387
>>339467586
Funniest thing is that this shit uses Denuvo which means even less people will play it.

It'll be forgotten so quickly it's unbelievable. Maybe in years some letsplayers will pick it up though.
>>
Muh Murica
GO EAT SHIT
>>
>>339467675
>It'll be forgotten so quickly it's unbelievable.
Do the words "sleeper hit" mean anything to you?

Amusingly, this game is outselling Doom in Japan.
>>
>>339467658
Even more stupid.
>>
>>339467751
>Do the words "sleeper hit" mean anything to you?
No. The game sells very poorly. It's not even a good game anyway.
>>
>>339462425
> tfw that shitty game grilled my R9 280
well played
>>
>>339467751
>will the weebs ever do anything right?
>>
>>339467751
So 1 copy of Doom and 2 copies of HF?
>>
>>339467836
Well not him, but the last "homefront" game i see good was Frontline : Fuel of War. The later homefront was shit, alot like a b-grade movie.
>>
>>339462425
but everything makes fallout 4 look like a joke.

that video does look very nice though.
>>
File: 1450572122938.jpg (4 MB, 9000x9000) Image search: [Google]
1450572122938.jpg
4 MB, 9000x9000
That's nice and all but is the game any good?
>>
>>339468505
>That's nice and all but is the game any good?
It's "good" at the very least. "Great" depends on whether you like open world games where you capture enemy bases and stuff.
>>
>>339468505
It has the first two Timesplitters 2 levels as an easter egg, so I'd wait for a sale and buy it for that at the very least.
>>
>>339462425
Gonna pirate that game just to test my gtx 1070/shitlaris 10 and fap to graphics since gameplay is so bad.
>>
>>339462425
"Can it run Homefront 2" should be the new "Can it run Crysis". It won't happen of course because modern PC Master Race is super insecure about their PCs being shown up by performance intensive games.
>>
>>339462425
Even if the game was good /v/ would still shit on it. If it got the mainstream recognition of Uncharted 4 or TLOU or even an average Call of Duty game /v/ would be typical contrarian faggots and say the game is overrated and casual garbage.
>>
>>339468905
but it's still casual garbage
>>
>>339469028
>but it's still casual garbage
It has no regen health and you die in a couple of hits and you can't craft health needles -- you have to buy them. So casual.
>>
File: 1444004964603.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1444004964603.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>>339469108
and you think that's the only thing that defines a casual game?
>>
>Not getting to play North Koreans.
>No game where you play as North Koreans seeing the world through North Korean propaganda.

Such an opportunity missed.
>>
>>339468752
>Gonna pirate that game just to test my gtx 1070/shitlaris 10 and fap to graphics since gameplay is so bad.
Good luck with finding a cracked version, since it runs on Denuvo.
>>
>doesnt support SLI

>cant even pirate it to see how it will run

>$30-$60 offline scripted campaign

lol no
>>
>>339469456
Will buy used steam acc for 5usd. I see no problem.
>>
>>339469456
http://allegro.pl/homefront-the-revolution-doom-4-steam-i6232982469.html

5 usd for homefront + doom? works for me
>>
thats the tragedy about video games : The games with best graphics (crytek, dice) are always fucking SHIT.
>>
>>339462425
>Weather effects

Is this like fish AI?
>>
>>339469494
>>$30-$60 offline scripted campaign
Define "scripted". It's an open world game akin to Stalker: Call of Pripyat crossed with Ubisoft's Far Cry games, anon. (Plus you can accept "jobs" from posters, kinda like Dragon's Dogma.)
>>
>>339470556
Fish AI was always a developer joke. Homefront's weather effects are basically the best weather effects in any open world game ever.
>>
>>339471815
Yeah but we had weather affects since at least the N64 era if not earlier.

I mean okay maybe the clouds extra fluffy... so what? It's not something quantum leap in technology here. We're talking about clouds. This is up there with real time weapon change'
>>
>>339469494
>>doesnt support SLI
You just use Ryse's profile. The game is built on the same version of CryEngine as Ryse, and uses its lighting engine, I think. I except SLI will be added this week.
>>
File: 1430055300880.jpg (125 KB, 792x684) Image search: [Google]
1430055300880.jpg
125 KB, 792x684
>>339471752
>tfw I actually wouldn't mind the new Far Cry to happen in STALKER universe or at least the locations
Dunia was such a beautiful engine, especially when it came to vegetation and rain.
>>
>>339468505
>crytek after 2007
you cant even mod the game this time.
>>
>>339473103
>Dunia was such a beautiful engine, especially when it came to vegetation and rain.
Dunia was a CryEngine fork that stuttered because Ubisoft can't into mipmapping.
>>
>>339471752
>DD invented notice boards
>>
>>339473235
I actually despise how Crytek started encrypting their engine archives. That said, if people can decrypt GTA V's archives, why not modern CryEngine games?

>>339474320
>>DD invented notice boards
It was the analogy that came to mind.
>>
>>339474197
Looked cool in Far Cry 4 though.
>>
>>339474420
>Looked cool in Far Cry 4 though.
It looked super, super prebaked in Far Cry 4. And they kept breaking the AA and SSAO/HBAO with patches.
>>
>>339474354
Because no one cares about modern cryengine games.
>>
>>339474503
I know but the vegetation looked phenomenal. Holy fuck I loved it.
>>
>>339462425
too bad rest of the game is shyt
>>
>>339462425
but how is the gore?
>>
>>339466693
They also made the trailer for Mighty n9
>>
>>339474894
>but how is the gore?
Finger bang.
>>
>>339462425
Man you guys over there are really pushing this turd hard.
>>
>>339466693
Fun fact: you're a retard who doesn't know the difference between a developer and a publisher
>>
>>339467787
It's a fucking video game. The premise doesn't have to be based in real life, retard. Ever heard of suspension of disbelief?
>>
>>339477801
>Man you guys over there are really pushing this turd hard.
You sound like someone who's never played the damn thing. neo-/v/
>>
It's repetitive as fuck, will often spawn you in the middle of a bunch of enemies if you die during a mission, and has some of the most forgettable one dimensional characters.

>It's fun if you like open world

No its not.
>>
>>339478796
You sound like someone who is shitting up this hobby
>>
>>339478796
I've played the most of the game.
It's bad.
Story is dumb and predictable, with awful characters and badly written dialogue and dramatic scenes to boot.
Gameplay is repetitive and shallow, and the shooting (you know, the most important thing in a shooter) feels like shit, with guns acting almost like toy guns.
Missions are a chore and locations are grey boring sandboxes with almost nothing to do, except some filler stuff like "go photo dem exploding barrels because reasons".

The game is pathetic and I kinda feel sorry for it.
>>
>>339478124
Suspension of disbelief set in a realistic portrayal of an invasion of continental United States by a country that is as big as Hawaii is not "realistic". Willing suspension of disbelief doesn't go far with this game.
>>
>>339481613
>Story is dumb and predictable, with awful characters and badly written dialogue and dramatic scenes to boot.
I thought the voice acting was good, and some of the cutscenes were really good. The "lights in the darkness" scene with the doctor was especially good.
>Gameplay is repetitive and shallow, and the shooting (you know, the most important thing in a shooter) feels like shit, with guns acting almost like toy guns.
The shooting is superb. It's like Crysis 3 but better in every way. Unless of course you think Crysis 3 had bad gunplay, then you're just oh-so-very-wrong.
>Missions are a chore and locations are grey boring sandboxes with almost nothing to do, except some filler stuff like "go photo dem exploding barrels because reasons".
The red zones are dangerous and fun to explore. The yellow zones are fun to explore in a different way because there are lots of civilians.
>Suspension of disbelief set in a realistic portrayal of an invasion of continental United States by a country that is as big as Hawaii is not "realistic".
Said country is the leading provider of technology and arms to the globe. Next you'll be telling me Wolfenstein: The New Order isn't realistic because the Nazis having superweapons harms your precious suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>339481613
How can people say this game has bad shooting? Maybe they played on consoles or something? I'm playing on PC, and the pistol feels fantastic, the SMG feels suitably uncontrollable and the assault rifle feels punchy. The weapon mod system is badass.

Also, I love the way the guns don't behave like other FPS games. The assault rifles don't "kick" per se, but rather jerk backwards. They feel like something from a Rareware or Free Radical game, and we all know those games piss all over other FPS games.
>>
Can you play as a grill?
>>
>>339462425
>It makes Fallout 4 in particular look like a joke.
That's not exactly hard.
>>
>>339483047
>Can you play as a grill?
In MP, yes. In SP, no.
>>
>>339483163
Bethesda games in a lot of ways are the bechmark for open world technology. The Witcher games are pretty shitty when you put them under a microscope, and few other developers are doing the genre.
>>
>>339483383
>Bethesda games in a lot of ways are the benchmark for open world technology
A shitty game that barely works properly and requires thousands of mods to be playable?
>>
>>339482230
Opinions, I guess, but shooting in Crysis 2 was better than this.
Game's shotgun doesn't have the oomph, sounds are pathetic and enemies react to bullets really funny. There's no blood, by the way, which also contributes to the fact that shooting is underwhelming.

Also, there is no danger in running and gunning, since the main hero can't be killed and all he looses is loot (loosing money would be much more appropriate punishment).

Stealth is underdeveloped, enemy AI is dumb as rocks - sometimes they even don't look at you, don't run away and stay in one plays getting shot at.

Civilians are useless.
The only big difference between Red and Yellow zones is the transport. Even sidemissions and strike points are the same (2 strongholds, 1-2 radio tower(s), few rooms.

Also, is there even a punishment for killing civilians other than "You've killed a civilian!"?

Acting is alright, I guess, but it doesn't excuse the story being so dumb and cliched.
>>
>>339483510
Most Bethesda game mods make the games worse. They're fairly unique games where every single fork and spoon is a real object that takes up real memory.
>>
>>339484004
and they all load at once and explode the scene. There's nothing impressive about Bethesda games outside of Morrowind.
>>
>>339483986
>Also, there is no danger in running and gunning, since the main hero can't be killed and all he looses is loot (loosing money would be much more appropriate punishment).
Yes, you can die. But only on missions. Otherwise they do the Dying Light-esque revival at a nearest safe house.
>Game's shotgun doesn't have the oomph, sounds are pathetic and enemies react to bullets really funny.
The shotgun heavily reminds me of the shotgun from Goldeneye.
>Civilians are useless.
They're atmospheric. This game revolves around its atmosphere. The best kind of FPS games are the ones where you don't do much shooting.
>>
>people I know talked about the Timesplitter easter egg rather than the game itself
Just how bad was it
>>
>>339483986
>The only big difference between Red and Yellow zones is the transport.
In red zones, you shoot things. In yellow zones, you should have your guns hidden 99% of the time. If you do something stupid and end up in a firefight, you should try and escape and hide as quickly as possible. They're starkly different.
>>
>>339484116
>and they all load at once and explode the scene. There's nothing impressive about Bethesda games outside of Morrowind.
Nobody else is doing what they do.
>>
>>339484401
because everyone else pays their programmers.
>>
>>339484308
To be fair Timesplitters 2 is the greatest console game of all time.
>>
>>339484676
Can't argue with that
>>
>>339484308
>>people I know talked about the Timesplitter easter egg rather than the game itself
That's because it's way easier to watch a video of the easter egg on youtube than actually play a videogame. Kind of like the idiots who pretend Modern Warfare Remastered is going to be more popular than Infinite Warfare.
>>
>>339484676
>To be fair Timesplitters 2 is the greatest console game of all time.
TS2 is a weaksauce game. A hybrid of GoldenEye and Perfect Dark, but without Perfect Dark's best design innovations. A thoroughly outdated FPS game compared to Perfect Dark. Not terrible, but not great.
>>
>>339484319
> If you do something stupid and end up in a firefight, you should try and escape and hide as quickly as possible. They're starkly different.

Believe it or not, but in Yellow zones you can run and gun.
Difference is superficial due to AI's stupidity and blindness.
Yeah, KPA have unlimited guys - but whatever, every dead body has bullets and money, you lose almost nothing after death and respawn almost immediately.

Yean, devs want you to be stealthy, but means to be stealthy are broken.
>>
>>339469456

What makes denuvo so special that it's taken this long and how come not all publishers are using it if it's so good?
>>
>>339484967
>Difference is superficial due to AI's stupidity and blindness.
They're not *that* stupid. They perform the standard CryEngine AI flanking and can navigate their way quite effectively in pursuit of you.
>Yeah, KPA have unlimited guys - but whatever, every dead body has bullets and money, you lose almost nothing after death and respawn almost immediately.
The same happens in Dying Light. Raising the punishment for death in free roam would just make the game unnecessarily difficult because players would get caught in a loop of failure.
>>
>>339462425
Finally, a game uses actual mordern game technology, I might even buy this game, as it is clear that the developers put their soul into making this game.
>>
>The sequel to the game nobody wanted.

How does something like this even happen.
>>
>>339485183
Just don't buy on consoles and you might also want to wait a month for patches.
>>
>>339485314
>Buy game on console
Do you think I am retarded?
>>
>>339485201
>>The sequel to the game nobody wanted.
Homefront sold around 3 million copies. That's more than the entire STALKER series sold up until 2010. That's way more than any of the TimeSplitters games sold. The internet would have you believe otherwise, but TimeSplitters was a niche game nobody cared about while Homefront was a modest commercial success.

As for why it happened, it's the same reason we got Killzone 2 despite Killzone 1 being terrible. It's the same reason we got any number of sequels to games that sold really well.
>>
>>339485486
>Homefront sold around 3 million copies

That's pretty bad for how aggressively it was marketed.
>>
Maybe it's just my cynicism, but TimeSplitters 4 would be torn apart if released in 2016. Guns with no recoil? OMG MY IMMERSION IS SHATTERED WHAT IS THIS SHIT?
>>
>>339466039
Anon, Crysis 3 is from 2013. The Cryengine has been updated countless of times since then.
>>
>>339485162
Well, I haven't played DL, but what I'm saying is that Homefront is broken and weak.

I love the idea and I see a lot of potential, but everything in the game is either bad (story in particular, since you can't skip it and boring sidequests) or mediocre at best.
>>
>>339463113
crysis was a good game thought
>>
>>339462881
>my diapy is full of poopy
>>
>>339485591
It's pretty good for an FPS game that accidentally ended up directly competing with Call of Duty.

>>339485669
>Anon, Crysis 3 is from 2013.
CryEngine 3. Homefront is CryEngine 4, I believe. They're currently up to CryEngine V. The Homefront CryEngine is essentially the Ryse one.

>>339485685
Maybe, but by your logic, stealth games aren't proper stealth games if they have quick save because you just save scum your way past every obstacle. Dishonored, for example, is considered by some to be a stealth masterpiece, but you can "run and gun" if you really, really want to.
>>
>no gameplay, plus x-ray vision
>>
>>339462425
>It makes Fallout 4 in particular look like a joke.

are you under the impression that fallout 4s engine is capable or that anyone thinks it is
>>
>>339485764
>crysis was a good game thought
Homefront is the game people wanted Crysis 2 to be. They pissed and moaned about the linear design. So Crytek listened, and gave us Crysis: It's Koreans Again And They've Occupied America.

Heck, Homefront 2 somehow feels more like Crysis 2 than Crysis 2, and also feels more like Far Cry 2 than Ubisoft's abominations.
>>
>>339485890
>>no gameplay, plus x-ray vision
What x-ray vision?

>>339485904
People can bash the engine all they want. Nobody else is attempting to make open world games with object persistence.
>>
>>339486112
>object persistence

oh you mean shit that i manually place still flopping all over the fucking place after like 5 games? yeah.

nobody else is attempting to make similar games because the industry is stupid and afraid of challenge. the budget simply isn't there. i'm sure quite a few companies' dev teams would love to try.
>>
>>339485886
>accidentally

What?
>>
>>339486298
The old Homefront was in development for a long time. They were midway through development when Infinity Ward revealed Modern Warfare 2 with the Russian invasion of America, which deeply distressed Kaos Studios.
>>
>>339462425
sale when?
>>
>>339486393
>which deeply distressed Kaos Studios.

Why? Because their COD clone lost it's one unique hook?
>>
>>339486748
>sale when?
Likely in a month or so, once the first wave of patches have been released. A decent price drop, some free DLC, and a general "look how much better the game is now" PR push.
>>
>>339485886
>Dishonored, for example, is considered by some to be a stealth masterpiece, but you can "run and gun" if you really, really want to.

Dis is a nice action/stealth with a lot of ways to do things. Not perfect, but game works.

HF doesn't have as much ways to deal with guards. Animations are too long during takedowns, there are only 2 silent guns (pistol with silencer and crossbow).

Different games, but one works as intended, while other feels painfully unfinished.
>>
>>339486872
Allow me to point out the rather obvious fact that members of the Delta Force: Black Hawk Down team are responsible for the following games.

Call of Duty. (Literally all of them.)
Homefront.
Battlefield 3.
Medal of Honor 2010.
Plus a bunch of Blizzard shit.

I don't think the "CoD clone" exists as most people understand it. Half the "CoD clones are made by people who were members of a team whose members went on work on IW and Treyarch CoD games.
>>
>>339482053
It's really not that hard to imagine that Korea became a superpower throught the years. Just pretend to forget about the North Korea we all know and imagine that 50 years ago they had a scientific breakthrough or something. Are people complaining about the supposed impossibility of that scenario Americans who feel cucked by a video game?
>>
>>339486965
>HF doesn't have as much ways to deal with guards. Animations are too long during takedowns, there are only 2 silent guns (pistol with silencer and crossbow).
The pistol turns into an SMG and a pneumatic weapon which are silenced. That's reasonable. Sticking silencers on assault rifles is idiotic.
>HF doesn't have as much ways to deal with guards.
Avoid them, distract them, shoot them in the head, or try and stab them.
>Animations are too long during takedowns
I'm pretty sure some of the Homefront 2 team worked on Alien vs Predator 2010: The World's Slowest Facehugger Animation.
>Different games, but one works as intended, while other feels painfully unfinished.
I don't think the game is unfinished. I think the game reflects how they wanted it to be. Crytek games have always had strange stealth. Far Cry, for example, which introduced throwing rocks to distract enemies, except it often didn't work as intended.
>>
>>339485786
>my diapy is full of poopy meme
this needs to stop
>>
>>339487402
>Avoid them, distract them, shoot them in the head, or try and stab them.

That's not much.

>I think the game reflects how they wanted it to be.

The message after the credits shows that they are pretty much aware about the game's quality.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.