[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to try out divinity: ee today and it was a nice and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 1980x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 1980x1100
I decided to try out divinity: ee today and it was a nice and comfy. However it was a bit easy and I was wondering how it becomes late-game. What's the general consensus on this game anyway?
>>
>>339457329
did you find it easy in Tactitian difficulty? I thought it was a good challenge

anyway, apart from a few encounters and bosses, the game will get easier as you level up, especially if you overlevel the zone you're in

pretty fun game overall, currently waiting for the sequel
>>
File: 1.jpg (621 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
621 KB, 1600x900
kiddynity unoriginal sin? where should i start
I'll keep it simple

the combat is the main reason why this game is playable, everything else is basically trash
writing is barely readable, art direstion is offensive, main story is harry potter tier, music is from the circus, game is full of really awful jokes and nothing is serious
I guess you could like it if you're under 25 plus a casual console user
try the co-op with a friend, drink some beer, smoke some weed and have fun
>>
>>339458043
You know, I accept a lot of the hate Divinity gets. It doesn't click with everyone; none of Larian's games really do. But, m8

>music is from the circus

You've crossed the fucking line. Get the fuck out and stay out.
>>
>>339459221
>You've crossed the fucking line. Get the fuck out and stay out.
but it's true, I would murder the composer of this abomination myself if i could just to save everyone ears
but looks like i don't have to anymore if you know what i mean
>>
File: 1464091647753.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1464091647753.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>339459662
Fuck you. ;_;
>>
>>339460259
stop crying, be a man!
you know his music was trash and you know it does not belong to an rpg game
They should go for the pillars of eternity approach for the sequel or at lest hire mark morgan
>>
>>339459221
>>339459662

It is kinda circus-y but I like that about it. Medieval shit all sounds kinda goofy.
>>
>>339460571
Serious question, do you feel that way about the music in all Divinity games, or have you only played DivOS? Each game gets a specially tailored soundtrack, so DivDiv sounds different from Div2 from DivDC from DivOS. DivDiv and DivOS especially have totally different sounding music.

Even with the variations, the only songs of Kirill I didn't like were a choice few from BeDiv (conveniently, also the worst game of the bunch, yet aslo the one with the best story).
>>
>>339460631
behold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXF9I6OykBc
>>
>>339457329
Game is great. Backed the next one on kickstarter. That's right. I backed this developer on kickstarter. Get Triggered.
>>
>>339460774
Serious answer, pokrovsky had a real talent and it's sae that he's no longer among the living but at the other hand death comes for us all
Yes i've played most of larian games, especially the isometric ones
Just don't feel like that kind of music belongs to rpg games and i'm curious what kind of approach the new guy will take for the dos 2
I grew up listening to mark morgan fallout and planescape music so maybe that's why
>>
>>339461160
>That's right. I backed this developer on kickstarter. Get Triggered.
So you bought that game at a huge discount? How dare you contribute to cancer!
>>
>>339461736
I feel any time someone mentions a kickstarter from a proven developer; some autist will come in here and STILL rant about the risk of losing 15$. I guess 15$ is a fortune to the unemployed shut ins.
>>
>>339457329
Loved it.
Played the original to near completion then stopped when I heard about the EE and finished it.
Really hope the sequel goes deeper combat-wise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.