[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do /v/ care about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (516 KB, 617x706) Image search: [Google]
file.png
516 KB, 617x706
Do /v/ care about this?
>>
>>339457319
No
>>
Yupp, can't wait to go through it again. Co-op w/ the wife
>>
>>339457656
Just the first one though...Riptide was ehh
>>
File: 1451146869059.jpg (25 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1451146869059.jpg
25 KB, 403x403
>The game that redefined the Zombie genre - fully remastered.
>>
Invalidated entirely by the presence of Dying Light. Dead Island is a very bad game.
>>
>>339457319
what was the name of the PVP game? that was somewhat fun, played it when i got into the beta because i had the first game

dead island sucked tho, bro and me didnt play it for long
>>
Dying Light is the good version of Dead Island
>>
>>339457319
I care about the trailer.
>>
>>339457319
yes loved dead island, hoping for a version that actually runs and isn't full of bugs
>>
I paid a dollar, and wouldn't pay more than that.

But I would pay a dollar.
>>
What does this retro thing achieve
>>
>>339459845
It's $3.00 if you already own it.
>>
Currently unpacking right now.

Can anyone confirm an ingame FOV slider?
>>
>>339457319
It's kind of sad how hard they're trying to make Dead Island into a big IP.
There's like, 5 games, and none of them are any good.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
1 MB, 350x191
Was waiting for the reviews, already at mixed.
>>
Does anyone need a 75% discount for Dead Island Definitive Collection?
I've got a code from the Humble Bundle that I don't need.
Hell, I don't even know if I want the codes for Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.