[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We where were you when Warframe was killed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454921535578.jpg (3 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
1454921535578.jpg
3 MB, 3456x2304
We where were you when Warframe was killed?
>>
what happened?
>>
Sitting where I am now, except like a week after the game came out and I realized it was a boring grindfest.

coulda been much better. Was crap.

Overwatch is better.
>>
ok what now
>>
What happened
>>
I'm more upset that Warframe isn't an actual game. What other game are you a spacefaring ninja power ranger?
>>
Giving away my plat and primeshit to clanmates.
>>
>>339456193
How is Volt dead? Isn't his new ultimate a huge improvement off of his old one? Even if it's worse his ult was always garbage so a new one doesn't really change much.
>>
>>339456193
I quit two years ago.
>>
>>339457673
There's now a limit of 4 Electric Shields at a time but the new one is much larger and straight up blocks even explosions. Much of the complaint stems from the the portable version slowing Volt down and eating energy the more you move but IMO Volt got buffed overall.

RIP Trinity
>>
>>339458108
The mag rework seems like a great idea on paper but they just horribly fucked up the numbers and the scaling. They had a plan for success laid out in front of them and then started scribbling on it with a permanent marker.
>>
>>339458108
Yea Volt is buffed, but carrying that shield is fucking pointless. Mag is fucking dead though, but my BIGGEST thing is that Mirage's blind is now LINE OF SIGHT, making it a worse version of excals radial blind.
>>
>>339456193
On a Warframe hiatus of 1-2 months. Glad that I'm never going back.
>>
>>339456193
What ahppened?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.