[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking a shit during australian summer >all of a sudden,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: ZxK1TQs.gif (464 KB, 454x352) Image search: [Google]
ZxK1TQs.gif
464 KB, 454x352
>taking a shit during australian summer
>all of a sudden, fucking ants everywhere
>they're slowly starting to approach me
>mfw i have to protect myself tower-defense style with anything i find in the bathroom

have you guys ever gotten into video game-like situations irl?
>>
Now this is why I still come to /v/
>>
>>339455136
I was just thinking this.
>>
How big are the ants in Australia that warrants a full fledged defense of your person?
>>
File: R7QewXv.png (18 KB, 324x310) Image search: [Google]
R7QewXv.png
18 KB, 324x310
>>339455196
idunno man. but we did have an emu war.
>>
>>339454983

I've been in several situations identical with puzzle games.

Once when I was 11-years old my cousing and I where playing in the woods when we hapened across a very calm but muddy river, being the badass I was I tried to walk across the river on a very slippery tree that had fallen.

Failed miserably and my shoes and lower parts of my pants were muddy and looked like shit.

Cousin took me to the football club area where they had a garden hose, but no one was there and we didn't have the key.

We searched the area a little and I found some old doors that were discarded at the back of the clubhouse and dislodged one of the hinges, it just so happened it fit the square thingy on the hose perfectly, so we use the hinge as a wrench to get the water out and cleaned myself up.

Anything weird like that ever happened to you? Feels very very weird to actually think outside the box to solve a problem, boosts your ego.
>>
>>339455196

We got bull ants.
>>
>>339455951
Must you prep them?
>>
>>339454983
QTEs
>>
>About to get into bed
>There's a spider on my bed
>Know that fucker will poison me if I just hop in bed
>Have to throw a glass over it

Fuck spiders
>>
>>339455306
and lost
congratulations australia, you are worst than brazil
>>
>>339455306
>>339460750

>the shame the pair of machinegun operators got after the battle

Been serve by a bunch of birds sound awful
>>
File: Female_blue_ant04.jpg (696 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Female_blue_ant04.jpg
696 KB, 1600x1067
>>339455196
Well bull ants can be pretty bad if they get near you while you're on the shitter, same with blue ants.
>>
Fuck Australia. Entire country full of natives and Britains criminals. Add that to the fact that the places is always hot and everything is trying to and/or capable of killing you. No. Nope.
>>
File: 1463942126778.jpg (20 KB, 375x327) Image search: [Google]
1463942126778.jpg
20 KB, 375x327
>>339454983
Fuck, now I kinda want a bathroom-themed TD game where you have to protect a guy on the shitter from bugs trying to nibble on his flesh.
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 1365x49) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 1365x49
>>339461210
wow I can see why these are a problem
>>
>>339455136
Agreed.
>>
File: STOOOOP.jpg (21 KB, 474x361) Image search: [Google]
STOOOOP.jpg
21 KB, 474x361
>playing vidya at my friend's place
>pass him the controller, gotta take a piss
>up in the bathroom, halfway through my stream
>spot this huge ass fucking cockroach, it starts heading towards me
>swat it away with my bare hand
>outta sight, outta mind
>about to flush, this motherfucking cockroach is flying towards me
>mfw i wasn't expecting any multi phase boss fights
>flee the bathroom
>>
>>339455168
>>339461771
I hope you idiots realize that I was being sarcastic -_-
>>
>>339454983
I work the register at McDonald's, I pretend to be an NPC merchant. It's the only thing that keeps me sane working that job.
>>
File: 1452736016123.png (244 KB, 295x353) Image search: [Google]
1452736016123.png
244 KB, 295x353
>>339461952
>flee the bathroom

nigga how do you expect to gain any exp if you run from encounters
>>
>>339461952
What dirt hole was your friend living in?
My closest "real life" game scenario was when I was getting my first blow job.
>Take a while to get it up because nervous mixed with the fact that I jerked it 5 times already that day
>Get the skin flute properly tuned and ready for use
>She starts going to town and I can already feel it bubbling up
>Oh fuck it took like 10 minutes just to get it up, I can't blow my load in 30 seconds.
>Start thinking about dark Souls.
>Start mentally laying out the stats of my new guy I have planned
>Weapon and armor load out etc.
>This kept me occupied enough to go for 5 minutes
>She gets impatient and takes off her shirt so she can bring then into the show
>bj turned titty fuck.
>Blow it everywhere. Like more than i ever thought possible.

"Wow anon I didn't think you liked me. You took so long to finish"

Y..you too.
>>
>>339462484
Was it a viable build?
>>
>>339462895
Ended up being very versatile for any situation. My jack of all trades. Just enough int and faith to use the more "utility" spells and miracles but still medium armored and able to pump out respectable damage. It's the guy I got 100% achievements with.

>Thanks Katie
>>
>>339462271
WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT MOVE!!? THAT'S A FUCKING PNG! PNG'S AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SPOOKY THAT'S GIF'S JOB!
>>
>>339461512
This is what happens when memes are the only basis of your worldly knowledge
>>
>>339463392
Who cares? Australia is barely even worth.

Just kidding. I'd love to visit. Only experience I have with the place is listening to one of my guide members screaming for his wife to get the gun because the damned dog is fighting a dingo again.
>>
>>339462063
>Using -_- unironically
Obviously you're not from here, please leave and don't ever come back
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.