[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets' cut the crap, none of this are happy, but there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ccp_cz0viaeqszk.jpg (119 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ccp_cz0viaeqszk.jpg
119 KB, 1024x576
Lets' cut the crap, none of this are happy, but there's absolutely Zero chance this will ever go a major change. The best thing to do now is to find shit to actually look forward to with Color Splash, i'll start.

>Graphics are fucking fantastic

>Better Level Design than Sticker Star, main town is very reminiscent of Rougeport

>Given Sticker Star's OST, Color Splash is guranteed to be top tier

>More Mario characters to make their Paper Debut's

>The Color Meter basically being your FP meter for both battles and over world

>If it's following Sticker Star's design, absolutely no handholding, you gotta figure shit out yourself
>>
File: nintendomasterofmemes.jpg (2 MB, 3176x3176) Image search: [Google]
nintendomasterofmemes.jpg
2 MB, 3176x3176
>Nintendo fans have to try really hard to like Nintendo games.

Nintendo just makes me sad these days, I just try to pretend like they don't exist so I can't be disappointed anymore.
>>
>>339453182
It's not going to change but that doesn't mean you should pretend to like it, just don't buy it.
>>
I think the problem is that.

Developers said
>Hey, Mario & Luigi is the more RPG heavy series now

Fans said
>Hey, I think Paper Mario should be the more RPG heavy series now.

The inheritor of SMPRG was Paper Mario, but he's lost that now to Mario & Luigi

Why the fuck they have two series like this is beyond me. M&L should be retired or made into a totally different genre.

What they're trying to do makes sense if you believe that M&L has to be the more RPG focused.
>>
>>339455441
>Why the fuck they have two series like this is beyond me. M&L should be retired or made into a totally different genre.
But this is what they did with Paper Mario?

Mario & Luigi is the better RPG series.
>>
>>339455570
I know, but they should have made Paper Mario a good RPG series (continually) and done something else with M&L.

I mean it doesn't really matter as long as one exists but Paper Mario existed first and was great as an RPG.
>>
All Mario games have become far too dumbed down
>>
>>339453461
Why doesn't kimishima fire reggie and all of NoA already?

Demoting them to figureheads isn't enough.
>>
>>339455570
>Mario & Luigi is the better RPG series.
You know, I'm not shitting on your opinion but why do you say that? Paper Mario had bigger grander adventures and wasn't filled with mini-games also, the writing is about on-par also so I don't think I could understand that being the reason. All M&L has better is continuity with returning villains and NPCs.
>>
>>339455647
Mario and Luigi > Paper Mario
But why not both (be an RPG)?
Fuck Miyakoto
>>
>>339455979
>But why not both (be an RPG)?
What is the argument for two Mario RPG games at a time?

Seems dumb.
>>
>>339453182
>there's nothing we can do but pretend the semen we're swallowing tastes like watermelons
>>
>>339456027
Because they're different? RPG is a broad term, and can cover many games that are distinct. Like Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi
>>
>>339456108
>/v/ with hyperboles
I mean I wish I was kidding when I say Nintendo is one of the better publishers out there but I honestly am not.

They're mostly all scum, Nintendo is less scummy. They really need a consultant from Japan in NoA though, those nignogs have always been the weakest link from a fan perspective.
>>
>>339456217
They are distinct, but Paper Mario has been shitty due to the attempts at distinction. That's the main complaint.

They should have done something else with M&L instead. Maybe it would have been better. (It's possible they can't do two good RPGs at a time, I dunno)
>>
>>339456232
They make great games, but their business practices are atrocious
>>
>>339456550
Relative to whom?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.