[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food analogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image_1.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1000
Let's have a vidya food analogy thread
We describe a game with food analogy and /v/ should guess what game were talking about
I'll start with an easy one
>you're a professional chef
>the restaurant you're working in is making a mega burger
>you join in the cooking
>as soon as you add the meat to the pan shit gets fucked due to an accident with the pan
>customers from other places come to earth for your Burger
>later you find out it wasn't an accident and government was behind this burger incident
>>
>>339452227
Don't you have a /trash/ thread?
>>
>>339452227
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>339452227
That has to be Deus Ex.
>>
>>339452310
No u
>>339452487
Wrong
>>
>eat burger normally
>someone comes up to me and says I'm eating my burger wrong, and that I need to flip it upside down when I take a bite
>tell him I'll eat how I want
>makes an exaggerated food analogy about how I may as well eat steak with my feet
>declares victory and walks out of the restaurant without ever have actually eaten a burger
>>
>gets the munchies
>decides to grill a streak
>is about to finish marinating the fucker
>learn that life is a lie, and your world will cease to exist if you finish marinating the steak
>>
>>339452227
Half life?
>>
>>339453110
Correct
>>
>pirate some ham
>bag my shit and give it back to the store, returning the original
>>
>>339452870
>>flip it upside down when I take a bite

>not cutting it in half and holding it vertically like a taco
>>
>>339452227
>eating dessert before the burger
I hope you faggots don't do this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.