[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you thank your party's healer for doing a good job, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: priest_focus_macros.jpg (18 KB, 242x246) Image search: [Google]
priest_focus_macros.jpg
18 KB, 242x246
How do you thank your party's healer for doing a good job, /v/?
>>
>>339452106

By telling them to get on their filthy knees and suck my dick like the slut they are.
>>
>le heal slut meme
>>
>>339452231
Where did this healslut meme come from? Healing is the most stressful role, and all you get in return is a bunch of shit from retarded dps and gung-ho tank. Its you tank playing faggots who fantasize about big strong men isn't it?
>>
File: 1419561132439.png (370 KB, 503x539) Image search: [Google]
1419561132439.png
370 KB, 503x539
Thanks for keeping up with me, healer dude.

Healers who keep up with my pace are the best.
>>
>>339452375
>Where did this healslut meme come from?

All stereotypes are based in truth.
>>
>>339452375

I don't know but my girlfriend is my pocket healer so there you go.
>>
File: 1455274272327.png (37 KB, 146x184) Image search: [Google]
1455274272327.png
37 KB, 146x184
>>339452106
By offering to tank more dungeons for them. What else would I do?
>>
>>339452518
Yeah, she's in everyone else's pocket too.
>>
>>339452106
I don't. As the tank, the healer's base level of skill is keeping me and the party alive. Them doing a "Good job" would involve moving out of the way of shit, not getting killed by doing stupid shit, and being proactive and cooperative.

These aren't things healers exclusively can do. If you fulfill your party role, you've simply done what you're supposed to do. It's like asking
>How do you thank your DPS for dealing a lot of damage?

The answer is the same. We stay grouped together and get a lot more content done more quickly. Everyone wins.
>>
I don't.
Their low queue times is the thanks that they get.

Couldn't fucking pay me to do that shit though.
>nigger tanks constantly pulling too much, then can't hold hate so I get aggro
>dps standing in literal fire
>>
>>339452435
So then my generalization about dps being stupid and tanks being heady faggots isright then? Got it.
>>339452518
Wow cool story, you both know eachother personally so she knows when and how to heal you proper instead of some random guy.
>>
>Remove healer from group
>Place them under desk
>Continue playing while they actually are useful for something.
>>
>>339452718
>So then my generalization about dps being stupid and tanks being heady faggots isright then?

Yes, but who cares.

We're talking about submissive and slutty healers in frilly dresses here.
>>
>>339452375
>Healing is the most stressful role

What game? Wasn't true for WoW or FFXIV and I main healer on both
>>
I miss the old human female model.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.