[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time in a while I've looked at the catalog and there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: remove.png (261 KB, 385x483) Image search: [Google]
remove.png
261 KB, 385x483
First time in a while I've looked at the catalog and there hasn't been a Morrowind thread. Let's get one going.
>>
File: 1464575274088.png (95 KB, 233x243) Image search: [Google]
1464575274088.png
95 KB, 233x243
>>339446867
>mfw there are some people who think that Dunmer are anything but the best race and Medium anything but the best armour
>>
Okay, I just thought of this question. What game would you crossover with Morrowind? What character would would bring into Vvardenfell? Would you like to bring in certain mechanics from another game as well?
>>
You got to start the OP with shitposting about combat, CHIM or comparisons to other TES games to get a good thread going.
>>
>>339448156
>dunmer best race
true
>medium best armor
incorrect, armor is for scrubs, robes or GTFO
>>
File: Indoril.jpg (911 KB, 5990x3000) Image search: [Google]
Indoril.jpg
911 KB, 5990x3000
>>339448194
>What game would you crossover with Morrowind?
Pathologic.
>Would you like to bring in certain mechanics from another game as well?
The survival mechanics would be nice, at least a version of them (optionally, of course)

>>339448529
>robes or GTFO
Robes are a top-tier choice worthy of the humble dunmer pilgrim or pious priest, but how can you properly defend the people of Morrowind without your own sacred armour?
>>
skyrim has better graphics.
>>
>>339448957
So? As comfy as I found Skyrim, pretty much everything else is worse.
>>
File: gunleash.jpg (162 KB, 1136x1148) Image search: [Google]
gunleash.jpg
162 KB, 1136x1148
These threads have been really good, but I'm already in the middle of a far harbor playthrough, and blood and wine comes out like now. All of these threads are really wanting me to break flow and just start playing morrowind again.
>>
File: image.png (272 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272 KB, 1280x731
Just got back into morrowind and can't stop making a new race/class everytime I start to play :(
>>
>>339446867
Someone tell me why my silver dagger wasn't doing anything to a ghost I found. I was hitting it for 5 minutes, there's no way I was missing for 5 minutes straight. I'm enjoying the game, but I'm just confused about that.
>>
>>339450970
The main things you need to look for when you're missing are weapon skill and stamina. You primarily want to use a silver weapon you are actually good with, and approach the fight with your fatigue bar filled. Other factors include agility, luck, the ghost's agility and luck, and prob others I cant remember.
>>
This game is pretty enjoyable. Since getting it on Steam I've gotten about 80 hours but prior to losing the discs I bought in 2006 I must have had at least several hundred or so. Currently playing through as an Orc Rogue and I am loving it, especially with some mods I picked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIiAodnRkzY

>>339448194
Honestly, I'd probably want to mix Terraria or Stardew Valley in with Morrowind. I'd like to build my own house or homestead bit by bit and start up a farm or business of some kind. I know I do that with mods in Skyrim.

>>339448957
I personally think most of Bethesda's games look good regardless of the graphical settings. Obvious exception for Oblivion of course, that game requires mesh and texture replacers to make tolerable in my opinion.
>>
File: morrowind.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>339448921

Really chafes at my ass that you can't wear Indoril armor without ordinators getting pissed at you.
>>
>>339452441
You can wear everything except the cuirass and helm, though and it only triggers if you get into an actual-dialogue-box dialogue with them, so you can just take them off before you speak with them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.