[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching brother play Yoshi's Island on SNES >he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: yoshi.jpg (221 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.jpg
221 KB, 1280x800
>watching brother play Yoshi's Island on SNES
>he's trying to 100% a hard level
>has collected all stars, red coins and flowers
>our butts clenched as he's trying to beat the level's boss without getting hit
>he beats the boss and 100%s the level
>I slide my chair backwards in relief
>accidentally back my chair into the power outlet which disconnects the SNES
>screen goes black
>his game wasn't saved

He still thinks I did it on purpose. I'm sorry, brother.
>>
>>339441479
I bet you were embarrassed. I thought that was funny haha.
>>
how did you know his butt clenched?
>>
>>339441656
I was embarassed the moment it happened, and then I got scared right afterwards because he was *pissed* about it. I can't remember if he beat me up or not.
>>
>>339441479
If I'm not wrong the game autosaves itself after completing a stage, even when the stage was previously completed. I know it because I'm playing the same game on my PC I have unlocked the Extra stages from world 1-5. I left the game on stage 6-7
>>
>>339442790
I tripped-up the power cord exactly when the score-tallying screen was up, so the progress was lost.

And godamn, I have so many great memories of Yoshi's Island. I think I'm the only one in my family that 100%'d each of the 6 worlds, and also beat all of the respective bonus worlds' levels as well.

I should play it again sometime. It's been too long.
>>
>>339441479
What level was that? Also
>He doesn't have 6 red eggs before a boss, except if the boss is Froggy and Raven
>>
The way the overworld music progresses as you get further in this game is god like
>>
File: yoshi.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>339443429
I said red coins, not red eggs.

But the level was 4-4, where you have to go through a castle with 4 sections.
>>
>>339441479
>Yoshi's Island
>Hard
WHAT?
>>
>>339441479
Ha ha. Yoshi must've gotten tired doing all that running around. Ha ha.
>>
>>339444645
The game isn't hard, per se, but 100%-ing every level might be.

I also can't gauge how difficult it'd be now, since the event happened when I was like 9 or 10.
>>
>>339444645
100% each level is pretty fucking difficult, if your just trying to beat the game without 100% it is pretty easy.
>>
>>339442545
Did you at least suck his dick to make up for it?
>>
>>339444000
No, i meant you can try throw the eggs to make them red so you get 2 stars when they hit an enemy.
>>
>>339446197
Oh, right. I forgot about that mechanic. It's been so long since I played the game that I completely forgot about stuff like that.
>>
>>339445057
>implying the brother didn't suck anon's dick as punishment
>>
>>339446927
Beat me up... beat me off... tomato, tomahto...
>>
>>339441656
>>339444810

Beatingadeadhorse.gif
>>
>>339441656
Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>339441915

>not knowing when your brother clenches his butt.

I swear, neo /v/ gets worse and worse every day.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.