[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just been let go by a developer I worked for. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: DSCF4469.jpg (1 MB, 3911x3000) Image search: [Google]
DSCF4469.jpg
1 MB, 3911x3000
I've just been let go by a developer I worked for. I've got nothing to lose, so I'll share this with you. I apologize for the quality, I snagged it off of a guy's computer while he was distracted. Part of the studio is doing a project for Nintendo. All I'll say is it's definitely not Retro Studios.
>>
Oh cool, another fucking metroid
>>
>>339440891
mite be cool
>>
>>339440891
Fakes get more and more sophisticated over time.

I wonder if anyone will take the time to fake a full presentation.
>>
>>339441181

That's not shit, wait until someone fakes a whole game
>>
>>339441181
UBISOFT this E3.
>>
>>339440891
It needs more blur.
>>
>>339441181

That's a pretty shitty fake though. I have seen better renders in the worst corners of DA.
>>
>>339440891
This looks like a fucking oblivion mod, I recognize that temple in the background.

Git gud at fake leaks.
>>
>>339440891
Okay faggot screenshots don't work like that. You don't get lower res, or added motion blur, or fucking adjustments to in game lighting to make it so bright and reflective IN THE GAME ENGINE that you can try to bait shitty threads.

I know this is bait. I know I took it. But please fucking try at anything in your life. If you don't try at something, even shitposting because you're so fucking lonely, you're gonna die without having gotten to experience life. Please anon, stop this. Pay attention to your life. Put in some effort. Enjoy it.
>>
>>339441227
its been done before

http://www.rockmanpm.com/?p=cpapcom
>>
File: kerffufle.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kerffufle.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
this was the best fake
>>
HOL UP
BLUR AND SHAKE THE CAMERA SOME MORE
>>
Ho shit son! it wouldn't happen to be you put a ripped Samus model into unreal 4 and snapped a shitty phone picture at all would it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJUqxNUMxus
>>
Fucking really
Can you faggots just kill yourselvey with your epic leaks
What do you hope to gain out of this
>>
>>339443412
shits and giggles
>>
>>339441250
nice.
>>
>>339440891
Shitty Dork Souls mod.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.